Cam Newton

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

PISC
Elwood

Cam Newton

Post by PISC »

is still a first class asswipe. Ruining this ride.
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Re: Cam Newton

Post by Bucmonkey »

:shock: You are still breathing?
Go Bucs, Gators
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bucmonkey wrote::shock: You are still breathing?
Surprised he figured out how to login.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

WTF is PISC?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

smackaholic wrote:WTF is PISC?
Plungered
In
Smelliest
Crevice
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

PISC wrote:is still a first class asswipe. Ruining this ride.
Whatever happened to that Baltimore team you were bandwagoning? They sucked harder this season than a PISC weekend at a truck stop glory hole.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

CAM NEWTON STIL FUCKING SUKCS BALLS! MOST OVER RATED SACK OF SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN!
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

You know it, Buc. To think this year I would have had to go through another year of KC thinking they really had a shot...oh and along with the Silver and Yellow from Pittsburgh.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

I still don't really acknowledge you either, Dickwad. Go screw your mother.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Still an idiot too; yea, 20 IR, retooled, and swept the Steelers. Still got #2 a while back; WTF has PIT done? Still an idiot.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Who the hell is "PISC," and why is he melting up and down this thread?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

PISC wrote:Still an idiot too; yea, 20 IR, retooled, and swept the Steelers. Still got #2 a while back; WTF has PIT done? Still an idiot.
Who gives a fuck if they swept the Steelers? They went 5-11.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The pass rush won that Super Bowl...wasn't that impressed with the rest of that defense tonight. Talib couldn't get out of his own way. Carolina needs to invest in some new tackles after tonight.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

This is a win for those that don't want to see occupier of the white house using Cam as a prop trophy.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:Cam has his work cut out to repair his image. He showed what a petulant, poor loser POS he really is after the game. What a turd.

And no, it has absolutely nuthin' to do with your race or your one year at Auburn, Cam. You're simply a POS who can't handle being deprived of your dabbing bullshit. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep, pretty much. Dude didn't get his way, got his ass kicked, so he decided to mope and sulk like a little bitch.

He'll be back. But he looked like AP last night.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:The pass rush won that Super Bowl...wasn't that impressed with the rest of that defense tonight. Talib couldn't get out of his own way. Carolina needs to invest in some new tackles after tonight.
Most.
Boring.
Super.
Bowl.
Ever.
It reminded me of one of those early 70s Super Bowls with absurdly great defense and subpar QB play. So from a nostalgic viewpoint I kind of dug it.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:Hey Duane, good to see you found a library open that late on Super Bowl Sunday
:lol:
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Sudden Sam wrote:Cam has his work cut out to repair his image. He showed what a petulant, poor loser POS he really is after the game. What a turd.

And no, it has absolutely nuthin' to do with your race or your one year at Auburn, Cam. You're simply a POS who can't handle being deprived of your dabbing bullshit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:bode:
Go Bucs, Gators
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:He'll suggest he's catching flak because of his color. He won't understand that he brought it on himself.
His old man sounds like a pretty solid dude. Hopefully he will bitch slap him out of his mopey stupor and tell him to stop acting like a little bitch.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:He'll suggest he's catching flak because of his color. He won't understand that he brought it on himself.
His old man sounds like a pretty solid dude. Hopefully he will bitch slap him out of his mopey stupor and tell him to stop acting like a little bitch.
Unless his dad is Von Miller, I doubt there will be much bitch slapping going on.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Seeing how pops got a large cut of Cam's Auburn salary, I'm sure he's just fine on the gravy train.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote: His old man sounds like a pretty solid dude.
Did I really just read that?

Wow.

His old man is a bigger POS than Cam is.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:
smackaholic wrote: His old man sounds like a pretty solid dude.
Did I really just read that?

Wow.

His old man is a bigger POS than Cam is.
To be quite honest, I only read something in a mag article a while back. You may be right. And I suppose it would make sense, given the way he acted after the SB.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Who the hell is "PISC," and why is he melting up and down this thread?
As I recall, 'meltdown' is his default setting.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:He'll be back.
RACK!

--Dan Marino
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.