WingNut

Cards-Pack

Post by Shoalzie »

Again!?!? :shock: :shock:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Cards-Pack

Post by Shoalzie »

That was the only way the Cards were going to win...don't let Rodgers back on the field. They botched the clock to end regulation but they pull it out in the end.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

And the Pack +7 comes home since they don't kick the extra point in OT...giggity!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Shoalzie wrote:And the Pack +7 comes home since they don't kick the extra point in OT...giggity!
I was lucky the Broncos found a way to cover, otherwise another 1-3 weekend for me would've really hurt.

That was one of the craziest games I've seen. There were a couple clunkers but overall the playoffs have been pretty good. I don't think there's any question the four best teams are left standing (now that Manning looks serviceable again).
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

So good to see that Cards fans have started to step up their harassment of other fans. I mean its the Cards and I could probably find ten better fights at Ralph Wilson Stadium this year, but they've come a long way from the days when they were outnumbered 10 to 1 in their own (rented) stadium by opposing fans.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Considering that Cardsfan has no reputation for outright aggression, and having been to several Chickens' games, I'll give Cardsfan the benefit of the doubt and posit that the "12"(IQ) started it all.

Seahawk fan reeeeeealllllly enjoys fighting. Hasn't been a game where I haven't seen multiple examples.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Considering that Cardsfan has no reputation for outright aggression, and having been to several Chickens' games, I'll give Cardsfan the benefit of the doubt and posit that the "12"(IQ) started it all.

Seahawk fan reeeeeealllllly enjoys fighting. Hasn't been a game where I haven't seen multiple examples.
Phoenix is populated by expats from the Midwest and east. They've got the fighting gene already. It just took having a decent team to reactivate. Give them a few years and they'll be as annoying as Seachicken fans who think the NFL started play the year Shawn Alexander was drafted.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:Phoenix is populated by expats from the Midwest and east.
Not sure where you got the idea that Seattle isn't -- with a heaping dash of SoCals.

Give them a few years and they'll be as annoying as Seachicken fans who think the NFL started play the year Shawn Alexander was drafted.
A few years ago, I was watching my Niners playing the Chickens at a bar, and a fairly young guy was wearing a Shawn Springs jersey... in silver. Since I assumed he was the only Seahawks "fan" who knew who Shawn Springs was, I bought him a brew.

Heck, dude even knew all about Joey Galloway. We didn't get into Jim Zorn (FUUUUUMMMMBBBBOOOOOLLLLL).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Jersey wearing NFL fans are fucking animals. Pretty much any team, any city. One notch below South American soccer hooligan.