CFB Pickem - Bowl Standings (FINAL)

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: CFB Pickem - Bowl Standings (FINAL)

Post by The Seer »

Another clear cut unequivocal demonstration of the adage "it's better to be lucky than good"....

I'd also like to give a nod to my UCLA Bruins for tripping over their dicks vs. 5-7 Nebraska that helped propel me in this annual achievement.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I will savor my moral victory. Funny, throughout the season I checked out an ATS site every week to help with my picks and I had a horrible season. For the bowls, I just went with my gut. As always, 88, thanks for doing this.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

This was my 1st CF season picking (guessing) on the spreads. After a few weeks it became obvious the spreads are created to make the bookies money. If they know so much, then why were so many of the outcomes wrong? Most likely they weren't betting on what they crapped out to the public. So it's basically a guess and for gamblers and a losing endeavor.

Since I wasn't a qualifier, I didn't think I could get involved with the bowl picks since I wasn't in the mix. This forum was the main reason I stayed involved on this board after poptart ran away from his silly flat Earth nonsense a few months ago in the main forum. Now I have to wait until August to get really involved again.

Thanks 88 for running this thing. It was fun doing this.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Atomic Punk wrote:Since I wasn't a qualifier, I didn't think I could get involved with the bowl picks since I wasn't in the mix. This forum was the main reason I stayed involved on this board after poptart ran away from his silly flat Earth nonsense a few months ago in the main forum. Now I have to wait until August to get really involved again.
Major win for T1B.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Thanks 88 once again for all your years of effort putting this thing together. And props to The Shitter ERRR The Seer for winning it all. Quite the feat.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Atomic Punk wrote:After a few weeks it became obvious the spreads are created to make the bookies money.
Thank you, Captain Obvious. That's why the ol' saying goes: as long as you're one game over .500, you're making money.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

First, massive RACKS to 88, as per usualm.

Next, do you tards really need an explanation of how sports bookmaking works... again?

HINT: After the initial line, it has little to do with what they think the score is.

And Screwey obviously needs a math/logic class. If you bet 25 games, and go one over .500, and all bets were the same... you lost money.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Delaware Dave
Jake

Post by Delaware Dave »

This is always alot of fun and it doesn't go unnoticed that you put it together 88, thanks man!

Props SEER
War Wagon wrote:Just what we need, another Dave around here.

Welcome, I guess.