DUH!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: DUH!

Post by Mikey »

Jsc810 wrote: make you so sick that you wish that you were dead.
Ate some peyote back in the day that made me feel about that bad. Got better pretty fast, though.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: We should provide Muslims AND AMERICANS with 'shrooms. They'd be in a much better mood.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Never did 'shrooms. DRUGGIES!
Why not?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Hallucinogens suck! I did 'shrooms once, because I didn't want to do them twice.

My brain is fine the way it is, without every neuron screaming for stimulus and then watching the walls breathe. and I did pick them outta cow pies....a lesson about ingesting shit and it's by products, methinks.
What were we just talking about?
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Papa Willie wrote:
I tripped on acid 3 times. That was enough.
Fatty acid?
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shrooms are great, you're an asshole. :)
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shrooms are great, you're an asshole--or by your own account, that which comes out of an asshole. :)
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I though I did, but it's still the same. But no, there'll be no quittin' :wink:
Before God was, I am
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Papa Willie wrote:Couldn't you have just edited your first post?

Perhaps you should go out and do just enough to take your life?

:lol: :lol:

can you even OD from shrooms??

back in oh....I think it was '01 there was a big time weed shortage in Oklahoma and texas...something about an underground tunnel being found that supplied a ton of weed to the states being found out and shut down...

anyhow..

my roommate at the time used to sell weed...when that shit happened he kind of went out of business for a while.

One night we get a call asking us to take a pickup to Gainsville, TX to a buddy cause his car got stolen and his dad was going to let him use a farm truck to get around until his insurance or whatever got him a new car...

we're sitting at an Applebees waiting on him when we start BSing with the bartender..my roomie flat out asks him about where he could maybe score a little weed...

"Look man...I don't have any weed...but I DO have 9 lbs of shrooms in my trunk."

hell ya! we bought the 9 lbs for 400 bucks ..took it back to Oklahoma and made a killing.

I sat on the porch mid spring on Boyd St. TRIPPING BALLS at the cars passing by ..the wind blowing....the grass and trees moving...it was a wonderful experience for me personally...

was the first and only time I had ever chomped down on some shrooms!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Oh man, that's an awesome story. Good for you, MD.

Quick question: What is that white shit in your avatar? Is that like cottage cheese?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: I tripped on acid 3 times. That was enough.
Was it any good?

I took acid a few years ago, it was awesome and I'd love to do it again. Shrooms are fun but like the nature of hallucinogens, they can be very overpowering.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Hallucinogens suck! I did 'shrooms once, because I didn't want to do them twice.

My brain is fine the way it is, without every neuron screaming for stimulus and then watching the walls breathe. and I did pick them outta cow pies....a lesson about ingesting shit and it's by products, methinks.
Says the pill popper...

:meds:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I only did mushrooms a couple of times. Peyote a couple times. Also did something that was supposed to be synthetic psilocybin. Did acid 15 or 20 times, including once for a Pink Floyd concert back in the 70's. "Careful With That Axe Eugene" was memorable.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Was hanging out of a buddy in college, dropped some low grade acid. After about 2 hours we're not feeling a thing. Then he pulls out some shooms. We both did half of a 1/8 bag. About one hour later shit got weird. Like Brian Wilson floating in the air weird. I remember spending about an hour mesmerized by a Rolling Stones poster. My hand also seemed to be much more interesting than usual. Colors were Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland freaky bright.

In short, it was awesome. Had a fucking blast. But real life and LSD/Psilocybin don't blend well. So I haven't partaken in a real long time.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown