Want to hurt a lot? Do this.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Want to hurt a lot? Do this.

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Fucking 3 broken ribs. Fell carrying wood for the fire place into the house. Onto set in the ground brick patio.

Holy rolling sheep shit!!!!!!!! Does this hurt, but ya know, only when I breath, or move, or try to lay on my back, or try to lift my arm above my waist.

What sucks worse is the only thing to do is wrap them, so it makes it even HARDER to breath!

I've heard a collar bone break or pelvis break is the worst, but damn, I'd put this shit near the top.

Pile on, if you wish. But a question....most painful injury you have ever had.

Damn..this hurts. And no, I don't take pain pills so lose that one.
What were we just talking about?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Re: Want to hurt a lot? Do this.

Post by trev »

You break 2 ribs falling? Your hip is next.

And, why not take some pain pills for it?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I broke a few bones in my foot when I was playing football. Hurt like hell for two months. Got to spend a bunch of time with a sexy rehab lady.

Sorry to hear about the ribs Shrubber.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Cupid
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Cupid »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote: What sucks worse is
.....reading your shit posts about your shit body making your shit life even shittier.

Spare us the charade on being drug free you crippled freak. Remember, the big guy knows you are sleeping. It's not hard. You're always so doped up you could throw a dart at a clock and we'll likely find you snoozing at that time. One year you hit the somas pretty hard and Boss decided to have some fun. He dragged your comatose carcass up the chimney, attached your lifeless legs up to our harness and air surfed for an hour before we dumped you back in your bed. God Damn that was fun.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Fucking 3 broken ribs. Fell carrying wood for the fire place into the house. Onto set in the ground brick patio.
Uh-huh. Sure.

mvscal wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:percocet.
Oh, Jesus Shitballs!! Save some for me, fellas. I'm on my way!!

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote: Does this hurt, but ya know, only when I breath, or move, or try to lay on my back, or try to lift my arm above my waist.
Since you've elected to not utilize meds that can alleviate some of your discomfort, the answer is very simple. Just don't -

" breath, or move, or try to lay on my back, or try to lift my arm above my waist."

:meds:

You're welcome.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Worst pain for me was after doing my stupid ladder trick a few years back. After riding the ladder to the bottom of the deck, crashing through the railing and doing what to the best of my recollection a back flip or three, I landed flat on my back.

Other than getting every last cc of wind knocked out of me, it actually didn't hurt that much. This is called being in shock. I actually drove myself to the ER in this state. Fortunately it is only 3 miles away, because about 3 minutes after walking in the door, the whole shock thing sorta fizzled out.

Being in shock kinda sucks a little, but you know what sucks worse?

Coming out of shock.

Somehow, I managed to not break anything, but my entire back was nicely tenderized. Those next few hours as I laid there begging for pain meds were well below average. Wouldn't wish it on anyone other than maybe felcho.

Fortunately the spaghetti monster or firmament keeper or buddha or whichever fukking deity it was that had duty that day, was looking out for me. No long lasting effects other than a bit of stiffness now and then and any chances of me every becoming a Sherpa are pretty much out. I find that a backpack with anything more than 30 pounds in it for extended periods kinda sucks.

And yes, your're g0d dam right I took advantage of any and all pharmacological products I could get hold of.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I never broke any bones but had bruised ribs once and that was painful enough. Hope you can heal quickly.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I've cracked a rib before. Pain is fairly constant but not that severe. Rub some dirt on it, you fucking pussy.

First few days after a knee replacement stings a lot.

Earache on an airplane is pretty nasty.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Goober McTuber wrote: Earache on an airplane is pretty nasty.
Try aerosinusitis or baro-trauma. Simply find a rusty icepick and shove it into your forehead above the eyebrow. I've heard it's retired a few pilots. Some women have claimed it is worse than child birth.

Always on the descent. Lucky me.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

In a car accident in 1978 I fractured two vertebrae (around T3 and T4 I think) and lost about half my right calf muscle. Actually lucky I didn't bleed out.

The most painful part was then they took about a 4" x 10" hunk of skin off the front of my left thigh to graft over the right calf. Not a pleasant experience.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:
Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:But a question....most painful injury you have ever had.

Damn..this hurts. And no, I don't take pain pills so lose that one.

You hurt, but don't take pain meds? Did you have brain trauma as well? Dude, take the damn pills, wtf is wrong with you?
I'm pretty sure he's one those 7th Day Adventist dummies.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Goober McTuber wrote: Earache on an airplane is pretty nasty.
Simple work around that is almost 100%. First off make nice with the waitresses cause this is easier to have their help than bringing all your own supplies. Ask her for two of the plastic cups, two hot towels from first class and two cocktail napkins.

Once delivered, tip the waitress as you might need her help later on depending on the severity of your problem and the length of climb or descent. Now put one moist hot towel in the bottom of each cup. Then put one cup over each of your ears. Makes sure to stuff all of the ear cartilage inside the cup so that you have a pretty good seal. Now hold the cups there until you reach cruise altitude. Do the same on descent.

The warm moist air helps your ear drum slowly equalize the air pressure in the ear and the cabin.

Yes people will laff, but it will keep your ears from hurting.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Waitress?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I think he meant sky waitress.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I thought they were flight attendants and there for our safety.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

trev wrote:I thought they were flight attendants and there for our safety.
When have you ever seen them do something for your safety? I can point to a few safety fails by them as well.

Everyone remembers Capt Sully putting the Airbus down in the Hudson. Turns out one of the rear doors was opened. This should not have happened. Had the waitresses been doing their job they would have prevented such. There is a reason they are seated in the rear galley.

Or more recently in Vegas where the engine caught fire and the takeoff was aborted. The doors on the side of the plane where the fire was should not have been opened. Yet they were. This helped draw more smoke into the cabin. Again the waitresses are seated where they are for a reason.

In an emergency you had better plan to take care of yourself and help those around you if you can because the waitresses can't be counted on to stick to their training. There is also a reason the get far more training in plating a meal and the proper pouring of wine and bubbly than they do evacuation.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Left Seater wrote:
trev wrote:I thought they were flight attendants and there for our safety.
When have you ever seen them do something for your safety?

So, you've actually been trolling us all these years, and have never set foot on a commercial airline?

RACK you, my friend. Well played.

Except with one post, your roost (sup Shoalzie) comes crumbling down...

Since in every pre-takeoff speech I've ever heard, they tell you the flight attendants are there "for your safety." Pretty freaking sure that's what Trev was referring to.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Gall Bladder attacks are the suck. I've heard Kidney Stones blow choad too.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

15+ years ago, I collapsed the lower portion of my ribcage. Quite fucking painful. Still have a big dent there.

But that wasn't nearly as painful as the dislocated SI joint (where the pelvis attaches to the spine) a couple of years ago. That was the suck of all suck.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

JSC,

I don't take pain pills because I don't like them. So much for the "theories". It would just lessen it a little. Just taking ibuprofen.

And the reindeer queefs, you were never funny.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

I've read a few LTS TRD2 posts without being self-medicated. The pain ranks right up there broken ribs, I'm sure.
"I see everything twice!"
Cupid
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Cupid »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote: And the reindeer queefs, you were never funny.
I'll go with that. A reindeer queef is far stronger and smellier than a human one. Sometimes they attract bears.

Of course that could just be Vixen's rancid snatch.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Smackie Chan wrote:I've read a few LTS TRD2 posts without being self-medicated. The pain ranks right up there broken ribs, I'm sure.
Yes, there is that.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory, not a pain pill per se. It will probably help if your pain is coming from an inflammation.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cupid
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Cupid »

Goober McTuber wrote:Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory, not a pain pill per se. It will probably help if your pain is coming from an inflammation.
Using medication properly isn't how Rodger *ahem* rolls.
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

Cupid wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory, not a pain pill per se. It will probably help if your pain is coming from an inflammation.
Yup. Roger has been relying on pain medication for awhile now.

However, latest news is he is off the meds and is clear headed.

Still, his mother was a hamster and his father smelled of elderberries.

DNA evidence suggests something far, far worse.

Stay tuned.
THRASHER wrote:It REIGN of Terror, fucking illiterate dipshit.
Dasher
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Dasher »

Left Seater wrote:When have you ever seen them do something for your safety? I can point to a few safety fails by them as well.

Everyone remembers Capt Sully putting the Airbus down in the Hudson. Turns out one of the rear doors was opened. This should not have happened. Had the waitresses been doing their job they would have prevented such. There is a reason they are seated in the rear galley.

Or more recently in Vegas where the engine caught fire and the takeoff was aborted. The doors on the side of the plane where the fire was should not have been opened. Yet they were. This helped draw more smoke into the cabin. Again the waitresses are seated where they are for a reason.

In an emergency you had better plan to take care of yourself and help those around you if you can because the waitresses can't be counted on to stick to their training. There is also a reason the get far more training in plating a meal and the proper pouring of wine and bubbly than they do evacuation.
Sounds like Heft Seater's been shot down a time or several by one of these "waitresses." Shit, I'm a different species and even I managed to get my dong suckled in the bathroom at LAX the year the fat man's sleigh broke down and we had to hop the first red eye out of town.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Dasher wrote:Shit, I'm a different species and even I managed to get my dong suckled in the bathroom at LAX the year the fat man's sleigh broke down and we had to hop the first red eye out of town.
Bathroom blowjobs at an airport. Who knew reindeer were gay.

Huh.
Cupid
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Cupid »

Hey doubleSeater, is there a reason when you hear "airport blowjob" you automatically assume "men's room"?

Care to share? Actually don't. Just be happy your McMansion has a closet big enough for you to fit
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Cupid wrote:
And you would know this how?

Shit head.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Cupid wrote:Hey doubleSeater, is there a reason when you hear "airport blowjob" you automatically assume "men's room"?

Given the fact there was a story on the news here in CO about police busting gays having sex in public restrooms, yeah there is a reason.

Cupid wrote: Just be happy your McMansion has a closet big enough for you to fit

Update your spreadsheet you tick ridden fleabag.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote:
Cupid wrote:Hey doubleSeater, is there a reason when you hear "airport blowjob" you automatically assume "men's room"?

Given the fact there was a story on the news here in CO about police busting gays having sex in public restrooms, yeah there is a reason.
So given the fact that there's been a whole bunch on the CO news about what happened at the Planned Parenthood clinic you now believe that the "Right To Life" people are terrorists?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice stretch.
Dasher
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Dasher »

Left Seater wrote:Given the fact there was a story on the news here in CO about police busting gays having sex in public restrooms, yeah there is a reason.
So, you read about some faggots in CO, therefore all bathroom sex is gay sex. That's some brilliant deductive reasoning there, Cock Beater. Says a lot about where your head is at.

But let's get back to why you hate flight attendants so much. Or rather, why they don't like you. My guess? Pretty simple. Chicks dig dudes who have at least one of the following:

#1 Money
#2 Funny

You don't make enough #1 to compensate for your complete lack of #2.

Speaking of #2, expect a few extra logs on your fireplace from Yours Truly this year, if you know what I mean.
Cupid
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Cupid »

Dasher wrote:
Speaking of #2, expect a few extra logs on your fireplace from Yours Truly this year, if you know what I mean.
He's probably going to pick up our berry sized droppings and save them for Halloween to give to the colored kids.
Cupid
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Cupid »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:
Cupid wrote:
And you would know this how?

Shit head.
What is it about opiate abusers that makes them so sensitive?
Last edited by Cupid on Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Dinsdale wrote: So, you've actually been trolling us all these years, and have never set foot on a commercial airline?

RACK you, my friend. Well played.

Except with one post, your roost (sup Shoalzie) comes crumbling down...

Since in every pre-takeoff speech I've ever heard, they tell you the flight attendants are there "for your safety." Pretty freaking sure that's what Trev was referring to.
If you have to watch and listen to know how to buckle your seat belt, or where a door is, or even how to put on a life jacket you should not be flying without a babysitter.

The truth is you better be extremely nice to them or they will kick you off the plane for even looking at them incorrectly. If they are having a bad day watch out, you might suddenly be traveling on a later flight.

Recent examples include someone who didn't hold the door for a waitress in the terminal, someone who didn't hear the waitress when she was loading the plane. Plenty more out there as well.