Matt Ryan

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Re: Matt Ryan

Post by Bucmonkey »

I am guessing the loss of Dirk Koetter plays a lot into Ryan's struggles. He has certainly become an asset here.
Go Bucs, Gators
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

It actually could be worse Papa. You could have the Rams QB Nick Foles. He is God awful.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

That wouldn't be very smart. Foles is a total shitshow. He's the worst starting QB in the league besides Manning...or least he was the worst. He's been benched for the immortal Case Keenum.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Foles would never be that close in a game. As fucked as China Doll Bradford is, the Eagles raped the Rams.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

mvscal wrote:That wouldn't be very smart. Foles is a total shitshow. He's the worst starting QB in the league besides Manning...or least he was the worst. He's been benched for the immortal Case Keenum.

That o-line is probably the worst in the league though. I'm giving Foles bit of a pass because he's got zero protection.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Go Coogs' wrote:
mvscal wrote:That wouldn't be very smart. Foles is a total shitshow. He's the worst starting QB in the league besides Manning...or least he was the worst. He's been benched for the immortal Case Keenum.

That o-line is probably the worst in the league though. I'm giving Foles bit of a pass because he's got zero protection.

He has the worst mechanics of any QB you'll ever see. His footwork is a mess.