Kansas City is lucky

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Kansas City is lucky

Post by Felix »

they didn't make Peyton Manning cry....damn, the broncos looked like shit and Manning looked the worst of them all

the chefs were firing on all cylinders....good win for those guys....shitty loss for denver fans :shock:
get out, get out while there's still time
joe6pac
Elwood

Re: Kansas City is lucky

Post by joe6pac »

Chiefs are starting to roll, I hope they keep it going.
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote:
Felix wrote:
KC Scott wrote:
You don't understand what you're seeing. Almost all those throws wobble.
Look at the arc on the passes - those are not NFL spirals he's throwing
I don't? I've been watching manning playing for years and he's always thrown th ball like that....I don't you think you understand what you're seeing.....a veteran QB with the savvy to read 90% of the coverages thrown at him...what you are seeing is a make-shift offensive line with three players playing out of thir accustomed place....the o line is the problem, not manning because he's still got the ability to lead that team.....
I stand by that statement....manning didn't have time to throw the ball because the offensive line was getting pushed around.....injuries tend to do things like that....if you saw them play the week before, they looked like potential super bowl winners.....they played a very effective game.....against KC, not so much....the troubling thing is that game was a home game for Denver and they are usually very good at home....but if you throw four interceptions in the first half, odds are you aren't going to win.....the broncos go as manning goes....the defense did everything they could, but you simply can't keep giving short fields to a team like KC because they'll kick your ass with it....the first fucking pass he threw was intercepted because he was being hit as he threw it.....
get out, get out while there's still time
joe6pac
Elwood

Post by joe6pac »

KC Scott wrote:
joe6pac wrote:Chiefs are starting to roll, I hope they keep it going.
Welcome back Joe - always good to see you in here

-------------

In other news Peyton will be getting some assistance next time he comes on the field......

Should be some more luck today!

Scott, It was time for a drive by
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Kansas City is lucky they can't clone Sammy Watkins.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown