Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

All time Cal vs. USC:

29-54-5.

Easy to see who has :bode:.

m2, save yourself some agony and staple your fingers to your palms.

VVVVV Makes more sense than the shit you typed above. VVVVV

m,xmkxdmzm./m,xc lmkdmxdk,
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

m2 = trix of the PAC 10...

trix jr wrote:
I'm leaving for Oakland in 35 minutes, so I dont have time to play now. I'll be back if you need help trying to figure out why Cal owns USC.
well OSU having a 3-1 record over Michigan is closer to ownership than 5-3 with a triple overtime victory sprinkled in...

i don't think anyone is arguing the 5-3 record...but to claim this monstrous BODE when your team lost last year, lost their bowl game to a MUCH inferior opponent, and then you have the nerve to go injury smack...WTF is that?

then to harp about turnovers, stats, etc and in your mind trying to convince us that Cal really won the game last year when the final score says otherwise is laughable...

boy to have two trix's on both coasts is going to be so fun this year...
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

GreginPG wrote:What "drop" are you talking about? Surely you're not talking about the last pass of the game?
For it to be a drop,

A. The passer needs to throw it where the WR can get a hand on it
B. The WR can't slip like a little bitch on their cut

Clearly, not a drop.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Everyone knows who I hate. IMO outside of guys like Jimmy and Greg USC has the most arrogant, stuck up, spoiled fans in the world. They were actually tolerable with they sucked but now that the team is winning they think they own the fucking world. Like I've said before, I'd root for the Nazi's if they were playing SC I hate them so much.
I went to the ND game Palmers Sr. year and I hadn't even sat down before some fat ass clown decked out in his SC gear with the tags still on gets in my face yelling ND sucks........I know all teams have their asshole fans but SC has a lot more than most.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Believe the Heupel wrote: state that can fly their flag at the same level as Old Glory
We actually fly it higher than Old Glory. We're cocky like that.

I don't "hate" any teams nor their fans. I do constantly "root" against teams such as texas tech, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Miami and OU still sucks.

Ok, correction. I fucking hate texas tech and Notre Dame. Especially Notre Dame. GET OFF OF MY TV EVERY FRIGGIN' SATURDAY IN THE FALL YOU NBC NUT HOLDING BOTTOM FEEDERS!
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Harvdog wrote:OU: The list pretty much starts and ends there. Their fans are so arrogant. They have the same reaction as Texas fans when they lose. It gets one sided when 1 school wins all the time. I still remeber 97,98, and 99 watching all their fans talk shit and then walk out and not utter a word. I also remember walking out after 00 and watched their fans throw everyting that wasn't attached to the earth and try to start fights with anyone from Texas. This year should be interesting.

Notre Dame: My dad is an SC grad so I grew up on student body left and right. I think that if I ever rooted for ND my dad would disown me. Plus I hate the fact that they are coddled by the NCAA. This whole win 9 games and get into the BCS is bullshit.

Miami: The 80's and early 90's. Nuff said.
Never seen an OU fan beat his wife on the mid way for insulting our HC's "honor" as what I witnessed after 2001.
As I have never seen a Texas fan hit an 8 year old in the head with a bottle and then flip him off and tell him he sucks and deserved it because he was rrooting for Texas like I did in 2000 :roll:
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

[quote="At Large"]Teams I really, really hate and root against them always:

1. Kansas State (okay, I rooted for them to beat OU because I was tired of hearing about how great OU was, but that's it. Otherwise, I can't stand their totally myopic fans. They had a horrible spring game from everybody and there were arguments amongst fans about whether or not those that saw only good things from the team were seeing the same game as those that saw bad things from the team.)

I thought of adding KSU, since their roadfans are almost as bad as the Limey soccer fans from boulder.. but after my first roadie in 6 years at Manhattan last year, I changed my mind..The purple horde beered and fed me before the game, and talked some smart football along with some pretty funny smack...Aggieville ruled...I think I'll go back in 06'...
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
PrimeX wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote: state that can fly their flag at the same level as Old Glory
We actually fly it higher than Old Glory. We're cocky like that.
:roll:
Are we still cool?

:lol:
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Kansas Nothing good has EVER come out of that shithole of a state.

fuck them piece of shit dirtbags

dislike thugskers, not because of MU losing to them, but because of Osbourne and how much of a piece of shit he was.
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

Adelpiero wrote:Kansas Nothing good has EVER come out of that shithole of a state.

fuck them piece of shit dirtbags

dislike thugskers, not because of MU losing to them, but because of Osbourne and how much of a piece of shit he was.

Nah, this what shit looks like:

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

funny

none of those coaches had kids rape or beat women!( while still playing after said events)

None of those coaches recruited the prisons and juve centers!

of course, None of those coaches won

* warren Powers was a good coach
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

Adelpiero wrote:funny

none of those coaches had kids rape or beat women!( while still playing after said events)

None of those coaches recruited the prisons and juve centers!

of course, None of those coaches won

* warren Powers was a good coach

Remembering James Wilder cutting through the Huskers front seven back in 78'(coincidentally the first Husker game I ever attended), I'll say yeah, Powers was good..Did he get fired in the mid eighties? He only had one losing season didn't he?
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

losing to KU is a bitch!

Losing programs fire good coaches for having a couple of bad years! It's the MO of MU! It is what it is, a losing program! But i'll make the 2 hour trek for 5 games this year!

Funny, Phil Bradleys Qb coach at Mu? Mike Price!!!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Good topic.

After I get done with Washington, Oregon State, and Notre Dame, I don't have a whole lot of hate left to give.

Oh, and I hate the BCS, too.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

James Wilder was tough. there were some good backs in the late 70's Big 8: Wilder, Tony Reed at CU, Terry Miller at OSU, Sims, King, Overstreet, Peacock, Lott....I.M. Hipp, Jarvis Redwine. Dwayne Crutchfield at ISU. Hipp may may have been a little later.

that's real interesting about Phil Bradley and Mike Price. i did not know that. Bradley beat OU. I remember, great athlete.
Last edited by King Crimson on Tue May 03, 2005 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Dinsdale wrote:Good topic.
Thanks,
Dinsdale wrote:Oh, and I hate the BCS, too.

and RACK THAT!

Im busy making a list of the most hated team. Im almost done. just waiting on a couple more replys. i.e. 88 and some of the regulars.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Nebraska is the only team I truly despise. Other teams come along and get on my nerves for a few years, but Nebraska is a life-long commitment to hatred.
"Keys, woman!"
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Mike, I understand...but what if CU goes on a 15 year streak over NU? Would that slake your thirst any?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Adelpiero wrote:* warren Powers was a good coach
A disciple of Robert S. Devaney.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If there were more PAC10 people in here, Washington would be a serious contender in this poll.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: what team do you hate?

Post by L45B »

peter dragon wrote:I started thinking about teams that absoutly hate. and I only came up with one. and thats Tennessee. And its mainly from a game around '95 or '96 where it came out that they cheated against tOSU. wore the wrong size cleats or something. ever since then, Ive fucking hated all things Tennessee.
Yeah, RACK this shit here. Fucking Tennecheats. Don't really like much of anything about them. Although Rocky Top is a catchy tune.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And although they're in a shit conference, how can you not hate Boise State?

Oregon State dropped the ball when they went in there last year -- I would hate State a little less if they would have shown up in the bright orange gear to play on the smurf-turf. Well, that, and if Beaverfan would quit spitting on opponents and beating up elderly fans wearing opposing gear. I feel sorry for Beaver's opponents -- there's no tunnel or anything in their high-school stadium, so the players have to run out between the bleachers, where they run a gauntlet of spittle. Atrocious behavior.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Dinsdale wrote:If there were more PAC10 people in here, Washington would be a serious contender in this poll.
You know...I don't disagree. I rolled up there for a game a few years back and their fans were really disappointing.

I was walking through the parking lot with some friends, drinking beers and Huskyfan was yelling all kinds of ignorant smack.

Example: "Carson Palmer sucks, we're gonna take his head off in this game"

Jimmah: "Really? Did you know that Carson GRADUATED???"

We kicked their ass, good roadie.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Re: what team do you hate?

L45B wrote:Although Rocky Top is a catchy tune.
You gotta rack a program whose mascot is a dog named Smokie :lol:
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

meds wrote:
I was walking through the parking lot with some friends, drinking beers and Huskyfan was yelling all kinds of ignorant smack.

Example: "Carson Palmer sucks, we're gonna take his head off in this game"

Jimmah: "Really? Did you know that Carson GRADUATED???"

We kicked their ass, good roadie.
same thing happened at NCSU last year (or Mayberry as I like to call it)...walking through a bunch of NC State people with my OSU gear on and they start yelling Gamble sucks...

SC (I should change the nick to buckeye in Charlotte, but oh well) - um did you idiots know Gamble got picked in the first round by the Panthers?

NCSU dorks - well we are still going to kick your ass...

classic shit like that makes smacking them around so much easier...
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Jimmy Medalions wrote: You know...I don't disagree. I rolled up there for a game a few years back and their fans were really disappointing.

You know, I can say the same thing about Wisconsin. Madtown is a sweet-ass college town with a real Big Ten/blue collar type football atmosphere. But many of their fans are bitter drunken assholes.

I remember going there the year after our NC season, and some drunk fucker running his mouth, "Clarett sucks ass, bitch." Yeah, you see me with a #13 jersey on, tard? One of my buddies (Sky, where are you?) almost got in a fight before the game cuz some drunk Badger dipshit was pissed off that we beat them the year before.

Especially when Madtown Fred was around (?), I really hated Wisky more than I do now. Much of this was due to the boring vanilla-style of offense Alvarez would run. I loved running smack on MF about "FB dive middle." But still, I really can't stand those fuckers. I mean c'mon, their fans yell "Go Bucky" during the game. Who the fuck cheers on their mascot? Yeah, check that, I fucking hate Wisconsin.
Last edited by L45B on Tue May 03, 2005 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Shawn Marion
Elwood

Post by Shawn Marion »

Teams I hate:

Michigan - Fuck rooting for the Big11. If a terrorist was going to set off a nuclear bomb and I had to choose where then I wouldl pick Ann Arbor. I would gladly take the residual radiation that would affect Ohio just so that city could be wiped off the map.
Texas - Recruiting NCs do not make you good. Congratulations on finally winning a bowl game that semi-matters.
Oklahoma - Only b/c they are always pimped out on NCAA football but when I play with them they tank it.
The OSU Marching band - Get the hell off the field. You suck and you are still band nerds.
8-1 feels so much better than 2-10-1
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Shawn Marion wrote:The OSU Marching band - Get the hell off the field. You suck and you are still band nerds.
Easy, killer. Any other band, I would wholeheartedly agree with you, but TBDBITL? The skull session, the tunnel entrance, & The Script are all part of the grand experience my friend.

Now, if you want to talk gay, we can easily start a thread on Michigan's color guard...
Shawn Marion
Elwood

Post by Shawn Marion »

L45B wrote: Easy, killer. Any other band, I would wholeheartedly agree with you, but TBDBITL? The skull session, the tunnel entrance, & The Script are all part of the grand experience my friend.
Yes the OSU marching band. Skull session is dumb. Script Ohio is okay. They seem to have forgotten they were band nerds and they think they are too cool for school.

I love OSU football more than just about anything. The fact that the band is from OSU as well does not make them good.

They can take their bananas and their squirrel on a stick and shove it up their asses.
8-1 feels so much better than 2-10-1
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I don't really care for college bands, but the Ohio State band definitely has scoreboard on the Iowa band. Just be thankful you don't have to watch that crap every game.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

TheJON wrote:I don't really care for college bands.
What the fuck? I have never in my life heard anyone that claimed to be a hardcore college football fan utter such blasphemy.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

No shit. How can you have a high school or college football game without the band? It just wouldn't be right.

USC has bandbode.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Don't dig band geek who thinks that 80,000 people came out to see him play.
Oh yeah?

Unfortunately a couple years ago, the band outplayed the Ags most every game. :cry:
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Don't dig band geek who thinks that 80,000 people came out to see him play.
Yes, that means you, Dins.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Dinsdale wrote:USC has bandbode.
You should meet the ex-band tards who have season tix right in front of me :roll:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

J, you should get a clip of them this year, so we can mock the piss out of them for a few months...then, you can slip them the link :evil:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

slip them the link
compose yourself, babs.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

PSUFAN wrote:J, you should get a clip of them this year, so we can mock the piss out of them for a few months...then, you can slip them the link :evil:
Are you really sure you want five more Babs up in this bitch?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

do I hear 3 JONs, 1 babs and a CR25?
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Meds, before you embark on that journey, we need some closure on the serial killer that got over in the last end zone photo you posted.

Details, dammit.