The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

The best of the best
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

Post by R-Jack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Just a statement of fact.

How does DirecTV work, BTW?
Hold on. Let me pull out my cellphone and search for the answer.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

ISS Expedition 42: US EVA #30 GoPro footage

This footage good enough poptart?

I know, I know, it's all just Hollywood special effects, right?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Here is another thing to add to your list to explain Pop.

Tail camera footage from the A380. Plenty of people have watched the live feed from the tail camera at their seat. At cruise curvature is often visible.

As you like to instruct us to do, go ahead and put your ruler across that picture.

There are hundreds more of these photos. There are also videos of this.

Check it out at the 4:54 mark. Again put your ruler to it.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Does this dipshit know you can see satellites with the naked eye from earth?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Take a picture and post it here.

I'd like to see what you've got.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Papa Willie wrote:Though I certainly haven't read all of this thread (and never will), I'm sure that somebody has brought up the fact that if the world is indeed flat - where are the pictures of the edges of the earth? Certainly you can be riding, walking or flying - and it ends.

Where are those edges of the earth?

I want to see those pictures.
Yes, this has been covered many times.
It's generally one of the first questions people ask.

1. I endorse no given earth model

2. I believe there is a covering over the earth -- the firmament, as clearly described in Genesis 1

3. I suspect the earth is flat -- but don't know that for sure

4. On a typical flat earth model, Antarctica is the white on the outside ring of the earth. Pretty much nobody can get to the edge.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Left Seater wrote:Here is another thing to add to your list to explain Pop.

Tail camera footage from the A380. Plenty of people have watched the live feed from the tail camera at their seat. At cruise curvature is often visible.

As you like to instruct us to do, go ahead and put your ruler across that picture.

There are hundreds more of these photos. There are also videos of this.

Check it out at the 4:54 mark. Again put your ruler to it.
Holy crap.

You've got to be kidding me.

LOL

I just started your video, and I WILL watch it all, but...

The plane is on the RUNWAY at :10 and the ground is -----> curved.

:lol: :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

4:54 -- indeed the earth is curved.
Yep.

:10, on the runway, earth is curved.

Hint: you might be a 'tard

:lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:We are in an age of amazing technology, right trolls?

HD everything.
Phenomenal camera tech.
And yet not one single snap taken on the edge of the earth.

Interesting, wouldn't you say?
1. Not really.

2. I endorse no given mode. There may or may not be an edge of the earth. I suspect there is, but it's not material to this thread.

3. The current earth model is exposed as bogus. Just open you eyes and begin to think for yourself, 'tard.

4. If NAZA (who WE fund, btw) could easily do things (show a rocket going up to space, real earth pics, real satellite pics, on and on...) yet do not, a reasonable mind asks, "Why not?"
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:ISS Expedition 42: US EVA #30 GoPro footage

This footage good enough poptart?

I know, I know, it's all just Hollywood special effects, right?
Jay...

We know all about this kind of video.
It's nothing new.

It answers nothing that I have asked about.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:4. On a typical flat earth model, Antarctica is the white on the outside ring of the earth. Pretty much nobody can get to the edge.

You do believe in airplanes, yes? Perhaps you even arrived in Korea in one? They can fly higher than mountains. You understand this, yes?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I don't believe any unauthorized plane will be allowed to get close to the edge, if there is one.

Nearly every base in Antarctica is on what would be the interior of the Antarctic ice ring around the earth -- except for #1, which is the U.S., and is near what would be an edge.

Speculation on my part, but imo any plane venturing past the inner portion of the ice ring (moving toward an edge) would be picked up by radar and -----> shot down.

Get a private pane.
Go for it.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote: 4. On a typical flat earth model, Antarctica is the white on the outside ring of the earth. Pretty much nobody can get to the edge.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??? It is unbelievable that an adult takes this distorted projection map to show some sort of ice ring. Look at the fucking lines of longitude! You don't even know what those come back together at the South pole.

I told you to drive across the widest parts of the US and the widest part of South America and look at your fucking odometer then get back to me after looking at the stupid map you keep using.

mvs asked you what is the highest level of education you've achieved. Home schooled?
Last edited by Atomic Punk on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

There is no south pole on a flat earth.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote:There is no south pole on a flat earth.

poptart wrote:There is no south pole on a flat earth.
Atomic Punk wrote: I told you to drive across the widest parts of the US and the widest part of South America and look at your fucking odometer then get back to me after looking at the stupid map you keep using.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote: Jay...

We know all about this kind of video.
It's nothing new.

It answers nothing that I have asked about.
Correct poptart, it is nothing new.

What IS new is that it was shot on a Go Pro camera. It is essentially unedited and the visuals would be next to impossible to recreate. What it does is answer everything you have asked about but continue to ignore...or scuttle away from like a little rodent knowing it's precious cheese is tainted. That video is authoritative, real and effect free.

Your abject denial of what is obvious and real is indicative of two things.

You are trolling and have taken that troll job to absurd levels. That indicates obsessiveness and sickness.

You are sincere and are delusional beyond all reason. The video is proof of zero gravity, of space walks and a curved Earth horizon. The GoPro camera footage, unedited as it is, should be proof enough. Since you do not know the first fucking thing about photography or videography, your opinion is moot. Learn about a subject before you babble Bible boy.

As to the videos you posted of rockets "going down", the thing you haven't taken into consideration is camera angles and rockets going into orbit. A stable orbit requires an angular velocity, so they arc as opposed to " going straight up".

To expand on this, due to gravity, orbit essentially requires a rocket to arc Immediately after takeoff, increasing angular momentum as much as possible, so that planetary orbit can be achieved successfully. This is known as a gravity turn. The physics behind this are readily available pops, so look 'em up.

We aren't here to do your 1st grade level homework for you.

Now piss off.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:We aren't here to do your 1st grade level homework for you.

Now piss off.
This is interesting now that a few are now telling poops that we aren't here to be his elementary teachers. It begs the question if he's a "Special Education" student that has been adopted in Korea as one of their own. His lack of math and science knowledge alone has always been a red flag. If he has been trolling, then he should be smart enough to understand many on this board are very intelligent, although many aren't very nice to each other when discussing basics of what an educated person should possess.

It would be obvious if he is trolling at this point. However he truly is an uneducated person and may very well be a very real mentally challenged poster (retarded mentally). It makes sense that he would play with rulers and tape on a table or a even floor (crayons not pictured). Also, adults would seem to be more interested in something other than throwing blunt and harmless sticks into a narrow bucket with a tall wall in the background to minimize the chances of harming oneself.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay, the video is a huge *yawn*.

One hour of one portion of the earth being shown, supposedly from space.
Bfd.

Granted the graphics have improved over nearly 50 years, but we already saw this back in 1968.

You should really be asking yourself why NASA does not EVER show you what they should easily be able to show you.

Real earth pics
From earth, live video of the ISS
From earth, a rocket going all the way to space
A satellite pic

Think about the last one for a moment.
Really pause and think about this.

Not a SINGLE real satellite pic is anywhere to be seen.
Why the hell not?

Does that really seem right to you?
lol

All they show you is studio productions such as you posted.

They laff at you -- as they continue to rob you, while you suck them off.

Talk about being pwnt.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mgo, to be assured that Antarctica is indeed the continent that they show us on a globe, here's what would need to happen.

One would enter over one of the bases in the "tail" portion we see on the left side, which is under S. America on the globe.
Then fly directly across the continent (over #1, which is near the middle) -- to the other side, to base #14 or 16, say.

This is roughly the same distance as flying from one end of the U.S. to the other, E-W.
Slightly more.

If that was to happen, it would convince me that that Antarctica on the globe we see -----> is correct.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Atomic Punk wrote:if he's a "Special Education" student that has been adopted in Korea as one of their own...
If he has been trolling...
what an educated person should possess
if he is trolling at this point
he truly is an uneducated person...
a mentally challenged poster (retarded mentally)
AP. it became apparent to me 10's of pages ago that cognitive dissonance is what is at work with posters who are confronted with this information.
It's why I said earlier that this thread is a very interesting study in human psychology.

The evidence I have provided that the current model is bunk, and that NASA is lying, is quite frankly -----> OVERWHELMING.

If I took an unindoctrinated grade schooler and presented some of the info to him, he'd quickly realize this.

You (and most all of the board) are already DEEPLY established in what you think you already know, so you simply block out or rationalize the info I give you.

You can not process the new reality, so you revert to calling ME an idiot, etc.

You are not smart.
Very far from it.
In fact, you are showing very clearly that you mentally weak and emotionally fragile.

It's all quite amusing.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Btw, the fact that "he's trolling" is still being uttered by people only reinforces that cognitive dissonance is at work.

You simply can not absorb the idea that a new truth should replace the truth that you long ago accepted as truth.

In layman's terms, you've been skullfucked.

How does it feel?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:You simply can not absorb the idea that a new truth should replace the truth that you long ago accepted as truth.
You mean like believing in the Bible? That the new truth is that it is a lovely little fairy tale for the skullfucked?

Well, we agree on that.

As to the video, again...it is perfect visual evidence that has nothing whatsoever to do with a 2001 or any other FILM. It was shot on video, live in space. Camera movement, reflections in the helmets, the movement of clouds around the Earth, the zero gravity, all can of course be replicated, as was evidenced in "Gravity". In this instance, the images again were shot on a GoPro, video and not effects. Real. The shots from space are one long and continuous shot. This would be incredibly expensive to produce as a film. NASA isn't attacking anybody's faith, they aren't out to discredit Christianity or anything of that sort. What would be the point? Why spend that kind of money to simply pull off a conspiracy that nobody else on this planet gives a rats ass about? It simply isn't true and you cannot prove or validate your silly opinion.

Just stop with this nonsense already.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

I bet pops goes with the phenobarbital mixed with apple sauce and washed down with vodka.

First he will need his black Nike Decades sneakers, purple face cloth, plastic bag for his head, a five dollar bill and three quarters, or whatever the conversion to Korean funny money is.

Plus, he'll need that all important Heaven's Gate Away Team arm band. Once the items are in place, he can pray to the Comet Hale–Bopp and mothership that follows.

Only then can he spiritually beam up.

Say hello to Marshall poptart, he's waiting with open arms. :wink:
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Papa Willie wrote:Is there any advantage to the earth being flat as opposed to being round?

Well sure, a flat Earth makes it easier for it to hold your drink. On a round surface, that's a bit trickier.

However, one huge advantage to a round Earth when it comes to drinks, is that it makes for a fabulous dispenser!

Cheers.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Papa Willie wrote:Is there any advantage to the earth being flat as opposed to being round?
Here's your answer in language you can relate to.
"I see everything twice!"
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote:
I've never had the opinion you're trolling this

I KNOW you - I've been posting with you way too long to know you're not capable of a ruse of this depth and magnitude

You absolutely believe this because you have religious delusions - in other words you are Nuts
I'm beginning to agree......I thought tart was just trolling but the depths to which this has gone pretty much rules out a troll job......nobody can sustain one this long.....
Armageddon
that movie sucked monkey testes.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Good lord!

Marshpop Appletart!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:Your Armageddon call...
I didn't make any Armageddon call, other than to note Matthew 24:14 -- which any Christian ought to be aware of.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Papa Willie wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
Here's your answer in language you can relate to.

I do tend to prefer a flatter fretboard!

And Jay - I see your reasoning. I've always been afraid to go to Antarctica, JUST because I felt like I would just fall into the sky.

WAIT!
An excellent point Papa. But fear not, poptart has gone " off the edge of reason", so your fear of Antartica is unfounded.

You won't so much fall onto the sky, as you will fall into intellectual unreason that is poptart poofed, if you follow his insanity.

Simply take an actual, scheduled trip to Antartica to experience this (so called) wall for yourself.

Poptart won't as it will burst his fragile spiritual bubble of belief.

No matter how much free funding he receives, he is too gutless and cowardly to follow through.

Prove this wrong poptart.

Do it you gutless, mincing coward.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

So this all boils down to poptart's entire theory now rests on Antarctica being an ice wall "ring" protecting the "edge" of the Earth and not a continent that includes the South pole.

Wow!

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Even though it's been noted many multiple times, shown on a flat earth map model many times, and discussed many multiple times, it has taken you until page 44 of the thread to realize that in flat earth, Antarctica is a ring around the outside of the earth?

And you actually go around accusing other people of being dumb?

Beyond this hilarity, I HAVE no model of the earth that I declare as THE earth.
I've also said this many many times now.

I've said that the current model is -----> wrong.

It is as laffably wrong as you are.

Pay attention or close down your stupid keyboard.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Yes, you keep saying you have no idea what shape the Earth is as seen over and over. Then assert the ice wall theory yet have no proof of the edge of the Earth. So when others tell you that you are wrong, you go back to claiming a flat Earth just because you say so. :meds:

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:...that in flat earth, Antarctica is a ring around the outside of the earth?
Yet there are no pictures of this ring. There are no traveler's accounts of this ring. Thousands of airliners cross the globe every day at altitudes far higher than any mountain and no sign of any ring of ice anywhere at all.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:Yes, you keep saying you have no idea what shape the Earth is as seen over and over. Then assert the ice wall theory yet have no proof of the edge of the Earth. So when others tell you that you are wrong, you go back to claiming a flat Earth just because you say so.
I don't claim it is a fact that the earth is flat and I don't claim as fact that there is an edge.

I do claim...

that if you got on a plane at #25, went toward #1, crossed #1, and went over to #16, you would not find #16.

Imo, you would not even make it anywhere beyond #1 without being shot down.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:...that in flat earth, Antarctica is a ring around the outside of the earth?
Yet there are no pictures of this ring. There are no traveler's accounts of this ring. Thousands of airliners cross the globe every day at altitudes far higher than any mountain and no sign of any ring of ice anywhere at all.
Much if this post is pure stupidity, and beyond that, none of it proves your globe, asshat.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:Yet there are no pictures of this ring. There are no traveler's accounts of this ring. Thousands of airliners cross the globe every day at altitudes far higher than any mountain and no sign of any ring of ice anywhere at all.
That's cuz any airliner that's gets too close gets shot down. Duh.
"I see everything twice!"
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yes, I suspect that any unauthorized plane crossing #1 (or coming close to crossing it) would be shot down.

If you saw the Admiral Byrd interview that I posted LONG ago, he stated that he found that there was a land mass beyond the south pole that is as big as the U.S.

So it may be that...

the actual size of the Antarctic ring is 2, 3, 4 (or maybe more) times as big as is shown on this flat earth representation.

In other words, it could be that nobody comes anywhere near the actual edge of the earth, where the firmament comes down and meets the land, or ice, or whatever.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:
I've said that the current model is -----> wrong.

It is as laffably wrong as you are.
first and foremost, you'd have to know that in such a conspiracy, there would be millions of people involved, not thousands, millions......

second, what would be the purpose of people telling us the earth is something that it's not?
get out, get out while there's still time
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Felix wrote:
first and foremost, you'd have to know that in such a conspiracy, there would be millions of people involved, not thousands, millions......

second, what would be the purpose of people telling us the earth is something that it's not?

This. Hell even bat shit crazy LTS has a theory as to why the conspiracy wanted.

People don't go to crazy lengths to cover something up without knowing why. Further not one single death bed confession is pure fantasy.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

I believe Poptart missed the warning to stay away from the Brown Kimchi.