It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Sick Freak

Post by Goober McTuber »

I got your trophy right here.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote:But trophy hunting is psychotic IMHO.
Interesting way of putting it. After hearing that the second lion was also killed by an American doctor, I'm thinking that doctors should have to take the MMPI in order to obtain their license (I say that as someone who has taken & passed that test).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:But trophy hunting is psychotic IMHO.
Interesting way of putting it. After hearing that the second lion was also killed by an American doctor, I'm thinking that doctors should have to take the MMPI in order to obtain their license (I say that as someone who has taken & passed that test).
This is the business of "fill in the blank 3rd world african shithole". If they want to cater to rich american elmer fudds, who the fukk are we to stop them.

BTW, that is one hell of a trophy rack she has. Wouldn't mind mounting it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:Her work phone and that of her superiors has been posted online.

She works at Idaho State University.

She is catching holy hell on her Facebook page.
interesting.....I'm going to be living over in Pocatello part time for the next six months....I'll have to stumble by the college and see if I can run into her....
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Felix wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Her work phone and that of her superiors has been posted online.

She works at Idaho State University.

She is catching holy hell on her Facebook page.
interesting.....I'm going to be living over in Pocatello part time for the next six months....I'll have to stumble by the college and see if I can run into her....
I know you sometimes struggle with the English language. She's looking for a trophy. Not atrophy.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: She is catching holy hell on her Facebook page.
For posing with a bow?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Emily Kapp wrote:You are the definition of disgusting. So heartless it infuriates me.
How could you bring yourself to kill these beautiful innocent animals for no reason other than pure enjoyment? That is SICK. I really hope that in this case, karma is real and it'll come your way you imbecile cunt
:lol:

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Wonder if she has a freezer full of giraffe steaks.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I wonder if a good marinade would make Giraffe steaks edible?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

BSmack wrote:I wonder if a good marinade would make Giraffe steaks edible?
It's the same marinade that is used on leopard and cheetah, I hear it's got a bite to it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote:I know you sometimes struggle with the English language. She's looking for a trophy. Not atrophy.
unliike you, I don't lust after every woman that walks by.....exactly how long did it take from the time you first saw her picture to imagining yourself banging her? the over/under is 10 seconds.....the really sad thing is that you actually think you'd have a shot at that.....me, I'm not interested in her for that reason.....actually I'd like to ask her exactly at which point did she think that flaunting her big game animal trophys to an already outraged group of animal lovers was ever going to work out well for her.......

I find people like her really remarkable.....stupid, but remarkable
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Felix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I know you sometimes struggle with the English language. She's looking for a trophy. Not atrophy.
unliike you, I don't lust after every woman that walks by......
Just the men?

BTW, she's not all that hot.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: She has a bunch of pics of her with animals she's downed. The photos are too big for here and I don't feel like resizing them.

Zebras, gazelles, giraffes, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sabrina- ... &sk=photos
That's a man.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Different times, 88. Different times.
9/27/22
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

she should run for vice president
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Different times, 88. Different times.
So, it was OK to blast critters 100 years ago just for fun? I guess all that mowing down of Bison by the thousands from railcars was no big deal either seeing as it was different times?

You are giving teddy a pass because today he is considered a hero by many progressives.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote:
So, it was OK to blast critters 100 years ago just for fun? I guess all that mowing down of Bison by the thousands from railcars was no big deal either seeing as it was different times?

You are giving teddy a pass because today he is considered a hero by many progressives.
That has nothing to do with it. It was a different time, different culture, and an ignorant view of wildlife in general. Back then we did a lot more hunting simply for sustenance. While it waned during TR's terms, whaling was an acceptable type of hunting back then. There was not the technology that we have today to provide for the resources that were found in bayleen whales back then. Additionally, there was little to no research into the populations of these animals, so they had no idea that they were pushing species to the point of extinction.

Now that technology has evolved to where animals are no longer needed for sustenance there's no need to hunt them. And with quality of education increasing lately since then, more of the population has found hunting to be abhorrent. Since TR & the American people didn't have the benefit of that back then, I give them a pass. What he did was wrong, but to pass judgement through the hindsight of a century is also wrong.

I'm fine with hunting for food purposes, but trophy hunting is just phallic compensation. Killing another animal simply to establish machismo pretty much shows the opposite. Shooting animals (especially dangerous ones) is a lot more manly when done with a camera, not a weapon.
9/27/22
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Paying a bunch of local tribesmen to lead you to an animal you then shoot and kill with advanced weaponry is anything but "hunting." They need to come up with a new term for it at the very least.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

It amazes me that so many people become enraged about hunting game animals, but utter nary a peep over the deaths of millions of unborn children. Perhaps if we were to video a Planned Parenthood "doctor" using a bow to conduct an abortion it might raise our social justice consciousness, to borrow a phrase.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

88 wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Paying a bunch of local tribesmen to lead you to an animal you then shoot and kill with advanced weaponry is anything but "hunting." They need to come up with a new term for it at the very least.
Roosevelting?
When that dentist dickbag spends 11 months in Africa covering 2,500 miles using weaponry from the late 1800s and publishes books about his experiences, observations, and advanced knowledge of various animals, then sure, we can call it that.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:You are giving teddy a pass because today he is considered a hero by many progressives.
TR's killing spree started as a child. Edmund Morris describes in "The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt" how a young TR slaughtered and mounted thousands of animals. By any modern standard TR was a nutcase. By the standards of his time he was an American ubermench.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Paying a bunch of local tribesmen to lead you to an animal you then shoot and kill with advanced weaponry is anything but "hunting." They need to come up with a new term for it at the very least.
Cunting.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:

Perhaps you should have a talk with liberals and let them know that slavery and black oppression is done & over with, too.
Beat me to it, spray.

By this logic, Bull Connor did nothing wrong.

My take on hunting is that it is something we do for enjoyment as well as for sustenance simply because it is a strong instinct. Fukking and killing stuff is pretty much what we are programmed to do. I think that hunting for sport is fine, especially when it is done to keep populations in check which no longer have other predators to do the job. As for the trophy hunts in Africa, it is a damn good income source for the locals who have precious little income. So, Simba got whacked. Within a few years another younger, bigger, badder Simba would have come along anyhoo and killed his ass in a far more gruesome manner.

I am not for a hunting free for all. We do need to manage it, but crybabies like Jimmy Kimmel can feel free to STFU.

To paraphrase libtard moron, "If you are against trophy hunting, don't trophy hunt".
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:Fukking and killing stuff is pretty much what we are programmed to do.
Not necessarily in that order.
BSmack wrote:Edmund Morris describes in "The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt" how a young TR slaughtered and mounted thousands of animals.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:...using weaponry from the late 1800s
That wouldn't be much of a handicap. Did you think he was using a musket or something?

That's a .405 Winchester 1895. One of the best lever action rifles ever made.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I'm sure it was a well made weapon but I'm talking more about advancements in sight technology. Many of these pussies today are using lasers. I would imagine, generally speaking, you had to be a more skilled marksman back in those days.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Just a thought.. the Big Mac you just had for lunch ... the one made from beef treated with ammonia because the steer it came from was so unsanitary because it lived a mistreated life in a cement box from birth right up until the fork lift pushed it into the throat cutting machine ... that's ok?

Sight unseen unless shit appears on facebook (of all places) then it's a travesty. Meanwhile slaughterhouses and chicken farms do some awfully nasty shit to the animals that they slaughter before the food ends up in your grocery store and because it's not some facebook outrage, it must be ok.

Different times indeed.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

jiminphilly wrote:Just a thought.. the Big Mac you just had for lunch ... the one made from beef treated with ammonia because the steer it came from was so unsanitary because it lived a mistreated life in a cement box from birth right up until the fork lift pushed it into the throat cutting machine ... that's ok?

Sight unseen unless shit appears on facebook (of all places) then it's a travesty. Meanwhile slaughterhouses and chicken farms do some awfully nasty shit to the animals that they slaughter before the food ends up in your grocery store and because it's not some facebook outrage, it must be ok.

Different times indeed.
I go to a regional big box store for staples, but for meat it's the little corner grocery where I know the butcher and I know that what I'm buying is sourced locally and responsibly. It's not that complicated.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Fukking and killing stuff is pretty much what we are programmed to do.
So you're a necrophiliac...thanks for sharing.
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
:lol:
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Roach wrote:Image

Looks like mormons going in for the kill.

Yet, with further investigation... the kill, looks a bit too old.

Not enough women and children being assaulted.

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Not me. Teddy Roosevelt. Try to keep up, Corky.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mounting, like taxidermy. TR was a taxidermist from an early age. The birds thought it was creepy.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:Mounting, like taxidermy.
Wow. Really? :meds:

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:Mounting, like taxidermy.
Wow. Really? :meds:
Depends on whether you kill it before you mount it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

what ^^^^ said.

rifle technology was pretty damned advanced by the late 1800s. bolt or lever action rifles of today are not much different. And someone who was experienced with a good rifle with iron sites could take out large game just as easily as some dude with a modern day scope. We aren't talking about sniping dudes from a half mile away.
Last edited by smackaholic on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:bolt or lever action rifles of today are not much different.
The rifles of today, are slightly more advanced. The nitrocellulose that powers the ammunition is considerably more advanced. Muzzle velocity today is quite a bit higher, although the early nitrocellulose-powered ammo was plenty hot enough to get the job done, amd were a massive improvement over the gunpowder-fueled rifles that preceded them.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88 wrote:Strangely, they don't blink as billions of fish are hauled out of the oceans, gutted and sold for food or fertilizer.
You're right...we need to stop their suffering!

9/27/22
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

what would be really interesting is if we could teach animals to shoot back.....I wonder how many people would go hunting for giraffes if they knew the giraffes were packing .308 Winchesters with high powered scopes and they could shoot them.....I'm guessing the number of big game hunters would dwindle significantly.....killing a giraffe I'd imagine is about as difficult as killing a cow.....

but I admire Sabrina for putting up the old "do you know how dangerous giraffes are" argument....sure, if you're within 20 feet of them, they're extremely dangerous......unfortunately, I'm guessing the closest Sabrina ever got to a giraffe was 50 to 75 yards.....not much of a fight when you're out of reach and shooting at them with a compound bow with broadhead tips.....worse than that, seldom does the first shot from a bow kill an animal the size of a giraffe, just severely wounds them.....then you have to track them until they've lost so much blood they collapse, then the hunter puts themselves into position for the kill shot.....not much of a "sport" but hey, whatever floats your boat......but the penultimate stupidity on her part was to compare killing giraffes to culling an over populated species like white tail deer.....