Do you smoke?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Do you smoke?

Post by trev »

Do you smoke? Cigs? Pipes? Weed? Cigars? Crack? Poles?

No one really smokes pipes anymore, do they? Cigars are all the rage. No, I don't smoke. I think smoking makes women look trashy. Especially women smoking cigars. It's like they are trying to keep up with the men. Men can get away with smoking cigars. It adds to their "manhood." IMO.

If I see someone smoking an ecig I get kinda judgmental and automatically think they are douchey. Just smoke a regular cigarette, ya pinhead.

Weed? I don't smoke it, but would not mind getting a weed cookie if it would chill me out.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: Do you smoke?

Post by The Seer »

trev wrote: I think smoking makes women look trashy.
Kind of like tats...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

All weed smokers should be sent to the State Penitentiary of Maui. There they will umm.....learn the reason for...weed and stuff.

It's bad mota, I mean mojo. Please send all your marijuana( that cursed plant!) to me for proper disposition. You can trust me, The Shrubber, to take care of it in the manner in which it needs to be, uhhh.... treated?

Yes treated! I promise to God GOD and god, that I will burn this wretched drug! BURN IT I SAY!!!!

I promise.

I really do.

Please, in no less than one ounce packages. I thank you.

Your humble servant of The Law,

Sco, NO!!!!.......Roger.

PS - Please package it in coffee. It........preserves the evidence.
What were we just talking about?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

No. Stopped smoking anything in 1990 and believe it helped me get to 76. When you think about it, it is kind of lame. I find that air with 20% oxygen to be best for you.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I used to smoke an occasional cigar when a buddy of mine lived down in Costa Rica. He'd bring to work various boutique cigars that were unbelievably fresh and ostensibly rolled on the laps of Maztalan virgins who were immediately thereafter deflowered "en rotisserie" by Daniel Ortega and Fidel Castro. It gave me an appreciation for just good a cigar could taste, unlike Swisher Sweets my US-bound friends would foist on me while playing a round of golf.

As for dope, I am probably one of only a rare few across the country who has never partaken of mary jane. Just like harder drugs, I've never felt the need.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Smoke free since 2009. As I'm pushing 50 I find that I don't need anything to slow me down more than age. A beer or a glass of wine here or there is as far as I push my limits now.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

trev wrote:Do you smoke?
I do when I'm on fire. Most of the time I just smolder.
"I see everything twice!"
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Never smoked anything other than the occasional cigar while getting drunk with friends because, well, apparently it is high on the list of things to do while drunk with your buddies.

My mom, a lifelong smoker, switched over to ecigs a few years back. She loves them and I, as a non-smoker like them much better than those nasty old cigs. I don't mind mom "lighting up" right in my living room or even my car. I would not tolerate it with tobacco.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

trev wrote: If I see someone smoking an ecig I get kinda judgmental and automatically think they are douchey. Just smoke a regular cigarette, ya pinhead.
Trev? Judgmental? Nah, you gotta be kidding.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Quit smoking cigs late in the last century. Smoked 1 pack a day for about 29 years.

Shoutout to Whitey: Did I ever tell you why I liked to pick up chicks who smoked cigs?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

Smoke free since 2003!!

Though I will indulge in the green stuff when I visit LA, for medicinal purposes of course :wink:
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I tried smoking a couple of times when I was like around 12 or 13, but didn't really care for it. My mother smoked, and seeing what it did to her made me thankful that I never picked it up. And with what death sticks cost today, my wallet is also grateful.

Never tried the ganja, as I didn't see a positive outcome from doing so. Might try a brownie after my working days are through, but no big deal if I never do.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Smoked a pack a day for 10 years or so in my 20s and early 30s. It's easy to quit - I did it dozens of times.

I quit for good when my wife got pregnant. That was 25 years ago.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:Did I ever tell you why I liked to pick up chicks who smoked cigs?
This is a trick question, I know, but do tell.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Did I ever tell you why I liked to pick up chicks who smoked cigs?
Because those are the girls who will obviously put anything in their mouths.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:The plus of an eCig - has taken my real cig intake from 2 packs a day down to 5-10 cigs a day. Hopefully I'll get off of the real ones soon (again).
Morbidly obese, cig smoker, drinker. Not to mention the gay anal sex. It's a miracle you made it to 50. Every day now is a gift.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
Because those are the girls who will obviously put anything in their mouths.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

You guys really should hook up some time.

You seem to have so many interests in common, I bet you'd get along famously.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:The plus of an eCig - has taken my real cig intake from 2 packs a day down to 5-10 cigs a day. Hopefully I'll get off of the real ones soon (again).
Morbidly obese, cig smoker, drinker. Not to mention the gay anal sex. It's a miracle you made it to 50. Every day now is a gift.
You smoked every day for half a century, and you swallowed the dick snow of countless AIDS-infected faggers. And I'M the lucky one? (Just going all KC like I always do.)
:meds:

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Image
Well played, Jay, well played.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Wow, that's a blast from the past, Carson.

Side note: I noticed when I was in Buffalo the smokers smoked these.

I don't recall ever seeing them out in Cali. I don't know if they are cheap or just good, that is why they smoke them. But everyone in Buffalo is on some kind of public assistance and are lower middle class with just enough money to survive. They don't go anywhere but home and work. (if they have a job)

I took my mom to visit relatives and since mom has COPD, she doesn't smoke anymore and really should not be around smoke. Everyone in Buffalo smokes. At first arrival, they said we will go outside since they know we don't smoke. We said sure thanks. A couple hours in, "It won't bother you if just one of us lights up?" Another hour, 2 light up. Another hour all 3 are smoking at the same time around the table. Yes, we sat at that table from 1 PM to 8 PM because that is what you do in Buffalo.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Those are reservation cigarettes. The Seneca Nation is allowed to avoid paying taxes if they actually manufacture the product. So they went into the rolling and packaging business. They sell them on their 3 reservations, all of which are near Buffalo.

PS: I know a few people from Buffalo. Most of them don't smoke. You have trashy relatives. :P
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Trev, as I recall from your post about the trip, weren't you in Cheektowaga? That's worse than Buffalo.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Once upon a time I was a midnight toker.
But no mas.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

used to, but quit.....one of the smartest economic and physical decision I've ever made.....
get out, get out while there's still time
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
trev wrote: If I see someone smoking an ecig I get kinda judgmental and automatically think they are douchey. Just smoke a regular cigarette, ya pinhead.
Sure....but she's right. Especially that "vaping" shit. Tell me a time you saw someone puffing on one of those wannabe hookahs with the Glade plug in being vaporized into their lung not looking like a total dickhole.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

BSmack wrote:Trev, as I recall from your post about the trip, weren't you in Cheektowaga? That's worse than Buffalo.
Yes, it's quite an interesting family on my moms side. She got out at 17 because she is so smart. They are simple people who smoke a lot, but don't drink. (Which I find commendable) They seem really happy though. I'm glad I made the trip and doubt I will ever return.

I might have mentioned it but they have the best grocery store I have ever been to. They've got THAT.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

R-Jack just said I'm right. Hell hath frozen and my day is complete.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:
BSmack wrote:Trev, as I recall from your post about the trip, weren't you in Cheektowaga? That's worse than Buffalo.
Yes, it's quite an interesting family on my moms side. She got out at 17 because she is so smart. They are simple people who smoke a lot, but don't drink. (Which I find commendable) They seem really happy though. I'm glad I made the trip and doubt I will ever return.

I might have mentioned it but they have the best grocery store I have ever been to. They've got THAT.
That would be a Wegmans. And it is the best grocery store ever. Of course the best Wegmans is in Rochester. Whole Paycheck and Trader Joe's are trying to directly compete with it now. They will lose.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

R-Jack wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Sure....but she's right. Especially that "vaping" shit. Tell me a time you saw someone puffing on one of those wannabe hookahs with the Glade plug in being vaporized into their lung not looking like a total dickhole.
I guess I really don't give a fuck, since I don't either smoke cigarettes nor vape, but I can imagine anything that weans people off traditional cigarettes and the millions of artificially inserted poisons and chemicals into the smokes is a good thing. Like Spray said, I've also had a few friends say e-cigs have helped them wean off traditional smokes and cut back. Sounds fine to me.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

I only smoke when I'm fucking.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

ecigs are a cop out, if you are serious about quitting smoking, get a patch.

*judgy*

Bsmack, Wegman's! Best grocery store. And my aunt worked there as a cashier for years. When her husband got cancer and died, they were really good to her and supplied food for days/weeks.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

I quit cigarettes in '96. First tried reefer in '68 and never stopped. I shifted to a vaporizer about 8 years ago. It's a better buzz without the stink and it works wonders on my ptsd symptoms.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote: I guess I really don't give a fuck, since I don't either smoke cigarettes nor vape, but I can imagine anything that weans people off traditional cigarettes and the millions of artificially inserted poisons and chemicals into the smokes is a good thing. Like Spray said, I've also had a few friends say e-cigs have helped them wean off traditional smokes and cut back. Sounds fine to me.
All of that doesn't change the fact that it is double fisting trophies for "douchiest thing ever" and "gayest thing ever"

But hey, if your faggot friends don't have the willpower to quit on their own, the humiliation of sucking scented candle flavors from a repurposed slide whistle will hopefully do the trick.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:ecigs are a cop out, if you are serious about quitting smoking, get a patch.

*judgy*
The patch sucked for me. No ecigs when I was trying quit, so I used the nicotine gum. That worked wonders.
Bsmack, Wegman's! Best grocery store. And my aunt worked there as a cashier for years. When her husband got cancer and died, they were really good to her and supplied food for days/weeks.
They also had her on an employer provided insurance plan and paid her far and above what most retailers would. And they are still growing. They're opening a new location in Brooklyn. Their method is simple, they hyper obsess over quality and presentation of their produce and they own much of their production process. And they value employee retention to the point where they provide scholarship money for their college age workers who come back and work during the summer and holiday breaks.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Eating heroic amounts of fried chicken and smoking menthols? I haven't seen this many black stereotypes perpetrated since Guntslinger
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Used to smoke the ganja, don't anymore. Never smoked cigarettes, but at one time smoked 5-6 cigars a week, now its more like once every week or two, unless I'm visiting family, then I'm back up to 5-6, and my Scotch intake increases 10 fold. lol
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Completely agree on Wegman's, damn good store.

Never smoked cigs or pot. I had to work hard at athletics and smoking in no way would have helped that. I also have a hard time understanding how anyone in my generation can smoke given we have known since we were born smoking causes cancer.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Papa Willie wrote:...and gotta big COCK as well.
Who does it belong to? Tell him to register at T1B.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.