Sauna 1, Man 0

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Sauna 1, Man 0

Post by poptart »

The family claims the timer outside the sauna was not working when Dennis Antiporek died. His face was unrecognizable when his daughter found him.
An attorney for the family claims he was "cooked alive."

:shock:

http://www.local10.com/news/north-miami ... a/30824606
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Sauna 1, Man 0

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sounds like he died from too much self of steam...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

KC Scott wrote:No lift & steam joke yet?

you're slipping people
I was looking for a Jeffery Dahmer/beef jerky angle instead. :oops:
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Was the dude's nickname 'Stew?'
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Of course the family is planning to sue anyone and everyone according to the article. However, maybe they should consider suing the daughter who realized it was too hot and left the dad behind with his known medical conditions. At least there should be a counter suit against her.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

No, don't get in a really hot bath with your hot daughter,get a blow job, and pass out.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

FLW Buckeye wrote:Was the dude's nickname 'Stew?'
Boogie with him.
"I see everything twice!"
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Smackie Chan wrote:
FLW Buckeye wrote:Was the dude's nickname 'Stew?'
Boogie with him.
Oooh my head!
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jerkovich wrote:No, don't get in a really hot bath with your hot daughter
You think she's hot?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Jerkovich wrote:No, don't get in a really hot bath with your hot daughter,get a blow job, and pass out.
You're a sick pathetic pile of shit......and that's coming from a guy who checked in here to make fun of a human pot roast.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

R-Jack wrote:
Jerkovich wrote:No, don't get in a really hot bath with your hot daughter,get a blow job, and pass out.
You're a sick pathetic pile of shit......and that's coming from a guy who checked in here to make fun of a human pot roast.
Back the fuck up Jack. He was the one to get crook potted, not me!
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

I went on a rescue call in 1984 to a house where the woman had decided to get in the hot tub after a bottle of two of wine, and consume a few more in there and fucking passed out and drowned. She cooked like a lobster until her equally drunk sister found her in there about 5 hours later.

She was puffed up like a balloon and redder than a cooked lobster. We had to haul her 200 pound carcass out of the tub.

I was with my wife and her brother and his drunk ass wife, and one other set of inlaws a couple weeks ago at dinner. Her brothers wife slammed 4 GT's in about 40 minutes and was talking massive amounts of shit. Said she was going home and get in the hot tub and have a couple more. I seized the opportunity to retell and embelish the drowning woman cooked story a bit about her fucking eyeballs popping out of her dome, and had that mouthy bitch holding her mouth to keep from hurling on the dinner table.

They told me I had no business telling that story at dinner, but I just told them I was trying to keep her from having a problem in the hot tub. Of course, they had already treated me like shit a couple times that day during a family estate sale, so I did not really give a fuck.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:Of course, they had already treated me like shit a couple times that day during a family estate sale
T1B must make you feel right at home.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:Her brothers wife slammed 4 GT's in about 40 minutes and was talking massive amounts of shit.
What's a GT?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Derron wrote:Her brothers wife slammed 4 GT's in about 40 minutes and was talking massive amounts of shit.
What's a GT?

Gin and Tonic
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron,

Sounds like you should have just offered her up another drink rather than warn her that she might be climbing into a drunken lobstah pot.

On a side note, my bro-in-law's dad died in a hotel room hot tub. Heart blew the fukk up. He was about my current age. This was 20+ years ago. So, I kinda like to steer clear of hot tubs in general these days, especially if I have managed to get a little pickled first. Don't know if he was drunk, but, I doubt it. He did have a history of males in the family dropping like flies though. Hopefully my bro-in-law took after his mom's side. It worries the shit out of my sister. Needless to say, they don't have a hot tub.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I hate to be...insensitive...but how the fuck do you die in a hot tub? Do you have to spend hours in it? You have to be so incredibly WASTED to pass out in a hot tub and die. I don't get it.

I guess the moral of the story is no solo hot tubbing and ESPECIALLY not while drunk.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:how the fuck do you die in a hot tub?
Old, drunk and stupid is an extremely dangerous state to be in at all times.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:how the fuck do you die in a hot tub?
Old, drunk and stupid is an extremely dangerous state to be in at all times.
It's a good thing that Wolfman can't drink right now....He'd be hitting the trifecta.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I wouldn't say Wolftard is stupid...just your garden variety idiot.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I hate to be...insensitive...but how the fuck do you die in a hot tub? Do you have to spend hours in it? You have to be so incredibly WASTED to pass out in a hot tub and die. I don't get it.

I guess the moral of the story is no solo hot tubbing and ESPECIALLY not while drunk.
Actually, the story was about a sauna, not a hot tub. They are different.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Goobs,
He was talking to holic.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:Goobs,
He was talking to holic.
Don't know all the details, but, he didn't pass out from being drunk. Not even sure he technically dies in the tub. He may have crawled out before his heart blew a gasket.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:On a side note, my bro-in-law's dad died in a hotel room hot tub.

Don't know if he was drunk, but, I doubt it.
Screw_Michigan wrote:You have to be so incredibly WASTED to pass out in a hot tub and die. I don't get it.

Moving Sale wrote:Goobs,
He was talking to holic.
And making about as much sense as usual.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:I hate to be...insensitive...but how the fuck do you die in a hot tub? Do you have to spend hours in it? You have to be so incredibly WASTED to pass out in a hot tub and die. I don't get it.

Why haven't you died of melanoma yet?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:
Prettyfuckingslow_Michigan wrote:What's a GT?
Sorry, we call them Gin and Tonics and we actually spell them out because they're about a whole 10 letters. Sorry I insulted your butt-buddy wolftard. Go back to spamming the board with fecal jokes an shitty GIFs. Wait, please don't. Better yet, fuck off.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Why haven't you died of melanoma yet?
Because I'm smart enough to wear sunscreen, you wet-brained fucktard.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Unfortunately for us.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Goober McTuber wrote:
And making about as much sense as usual.
I didn't say he was right.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm well aware saunas are not hot tubs. Duhrron started talking about people dying in hot tubs, so I asked about that.