Who Transfers?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

mvscal
Blank

Who Transfers?

Post by mvscal »

And where? Miller, Barrett, Jones? All three should be starting for major programs next year. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Re: Who Transfers?

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

message board rumor suggest Miller is looking at Oregon, LSU, and Duke...Miller has 2 kids I believe...so I think Oregon would be out...I would go Duke, LSU, Oregon if I were prioritizing...I think he winds up at Duke

as far as the other two...Cardale COULD declare he is 3 years removed from HS (due to a year at Fork Union)...and honestly he is big, strong, and has a cannon for an arm. If you were an NFL GM would you spend a pick on this kid?? Stash him for a year to learn the offense and hone his talent?? If Al Davis were around and the Raiders didn't have Carr...he'd be Al's GUY...

but at the end of the day...OSU and many programs who run their QB's a lot NEED 2 QB's...and not just some schumck...

I'd say

Miller transfers
Cardale and JT come back and Urban runs 2 QB's...Cardale leaves next year
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:Cardale COULD declare he is 3 years removed from HS (due to a year at Fork Union)...and honestly he is big, strong, and has a cannon for an arm. If you were an NFL GM would you spend a pick on this kid??
In a heartbeat. As a 3rd string QB, you can't play at the level he has without excellent work habits and self-discipline to go along with some pretty ridiculous physical ability.
...many programs who run their QB's a lot NEED 2 QB's...and not just some schumck...
S'up Texas.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

I thought it was going to be interesting when Miller said he was coming back in the midst of Barrett absolutely killing it, with Cardale's emergence it's even more of a cluster fuck. Nice problem to have.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

One of them should certainly consider Wisconsin.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Today Jones was suggesting he probably isn't ready for the NFL.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Today Jones was suggesting he probably isn't ready for the NFL.
I'd agree with that. Although Jones is physically just about the perfect NFL QB now, I don't think he's quite NFL-ready yet. He will be. He reminds me a LOT of Cam Newton - with the exception he's probably not as good of a runner, but seems to have an even stronger arm.
Probably quite a bit smarter as well.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

JaNormous Russell was a lazy, stupid, drug-addled fucktard.

There is no evidence that Jones is any of those. He showed full command of the offense. There is no way in hell a 3rd string QB plays at that level against that competition without having a developed work ethic.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The quote was from two years ago. He's probably matured a bit since then.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote:Cardale Jones' infamous tweet:

"Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL," Jones wrote. "We ain't come to play SCHOOL classes are POINTLESS."

Sounds like a very bright young man.
Who gives a fuck? His point is valid. He is majoring in football not accounting.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Yep, because we all know that

Bama and USC ONLY recruit BRILLIANT SCHOLARS and HIGH CHARACTER GUYS... :meds: :lol: :lol: :meds:
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Jesus, Shmick...what a hater! I bet it eats you up inside that tOSU got into trouble after USC, and still won a MNC before USC got all their schollies back.

How does that taste, bitch? Fuck you. Bwahaha...

I would have added a hearty FU to USC, but it doesn't even register a blip on my radar.

Now go back and keep sharpening your kids' spikes for the upcoming baseball season, you piece of shit.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Now to see if Miller transfers. I think most "experts" project him as a WR at the next level so he may step aside and get a year in at wideout. Hard to believe either Barrett or Jones could be a back up. My guess would be Barrett starts, assuming he's ready physically, and Jones gets some reps throughout the games. Think Henson/Brady.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

you Yellow and Blue boys would love 1 of those 3 I am guessing...you have what Shane Morris :lol: and Alex Malzone :meds:

I think in the end Braxton winds up going somewhere else...based on nothing but a hunch...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

WolverineSteve wrote:Now to see if Miller transfers. I think most "experts" project him as a WR at the next level so he may step aside and get a year in at wideout. Hard to believe either Barrett or Jones could be a back up. My guess would be Barrett starts, assuming he's ready physically, and Jones gets some reps throughout the games. Think Henson/Brady.
Does it really matter who starts? Urbz won with Chris Leak and Tim fuckin' Tebow. It's the system. I doubt Barrett nor Jones will have more than a cup of coffee in the League. To be clear, that's more a credit to Meyer than a knock on those guys.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:you Yellow and Blue boys would love 1 of those 3 I am guessing...you have what Shane Morris :lol: and Alex Malzone :meds:

I think in the end Braxton winds up going somewhere else...based on nothing but a hunch...
Judging only on how clueless Sugar Shane looked on the field (even before the concussion), and Malzone's age, I would bet a nickle that Wilton Speight wins the job in camp....unless there is a transfer, which I highly doubt. But Malzone was a stud at a HS powerhouse, so if he has a decent learning curve, anything can happen.

Whoever said "show me a team with two qb's and I'll show you a team with none" was full of shit.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!