Bedlam...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Bedlam...

Post by Left Seater »

OU special teams lost this game for them.

Up 7 under a minute and you can't cover a punt? Then you miss a chip shot FG to start OT.

Never mind the 14 point lead late. And the OU defense basically quitting in OT.

OSU lost five in a row coming in, all by 21 or more.

Rivalry games.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Bedlam...

Post by King Crimson »

pretty crappy loss. travesty of football. same Sooners we've seen for 2 months.

if i am playing for OU, seems like the coaches might show some belief that trusting players to make plays is what the game is about....the nature of sport as such. sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. can't just turtle on offense with 6 minutes left play for the end. 5 guys can't block 8 all night.

to papa willies ad nauseum harping: yeah yeah yeah. being an Auburn fan is such a little brother mentality. and your style of SEC bunny humping "meta-analysis" is sort of like buying fashion handbags. the last time you posted about something that happened on the field was when? because there are no other factors in a football season OTHER than your belief that OU is perennially over-ranked...

gonna be a long off-season in Norman. and while i still support the guy, Bob and his staff have earned the criticism they are gonna get. i can't say i'm in favor of the irrational OU homer fan....but, like i say, Bob earned it.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

At this age I shouldn't get this angry over a sporting event I'm not surprised by the outcome of.

Having said that, my chest hurts and I'm not sure I'm capable of rational thought at the moment.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

King Crimson wrote:pretty crappy loss. travesty of football. same Sooners we've seen for 2 months.

if i am playing for OU, seems like the coaches might show some belief that trusting players to make plays is what the game is about....the nature of sport as such. sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. can't just turtle on offense with 6 minutes left play for the end. 5 guys can't block 8 all night.

to papa willies ad nauseum harping: yeah yeah yeah. being an Auburn fan is such a little brother mentality. and your style of SEC bunny humping "meta-analysis" is sort of like buying fashion handbags. the last time you posted about something that happened on the field was when? because there are no other factors in a football season OTHER than your belief that OU is perennially over-ranked...

gonna be a long off-season in Norman. and while i still support the guy, Bob and his staff have earned the criticism they are gonna get. i can't say i'm in favor of the irrational OU homer fan....but, like i say, Bob earned it.
None of us are bouncing up and down on TCU and Baylor's dicks like Papa has Florida and even Bama's.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:'Swat I thought. Come on, SCS. Trolling is one thing, but just coming out and lying is pretty weak - even for you.
You have pimped their titles more times than anyone on this board can count. Best watch your step when tossing around small phrases impugning someone's integrity, tubby. I'd have thought me taking my foot off your throat as I wallow in my own team's misery the last few weeks would have given you time and opportunity to seek shelter. Don't draw my ire on this fine evening and have me paint a target on your proverbial internet persona.

I've chosen not to shoot holes in the SEC hype machine shit show the last six weeks because it doesn't affect my team anymore. See how that fucking works for fans in other conferences? Take some fucking notes.

Eject Papa, that would be best for you right now. Don't make it necessary for me to drop some more haymakers in your dome about your precious communist hippie combine for a conference in another rematch.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:'Swat I thought. Come on, SCS. Trolling is one thing, but just coming out and lying is pretty weak - even for you.
You have pimped their titles more times than anyone on this board can count. Best watch your step when tossing around small phrases impugning someone's integrity, tubby. I'd have thought me taking my foot off your throat as I wallow in my own team's misery the last few weeks would have given you time and opportunity to seek shelter. Don't draw my ire on this fine evening and have me paint a target on your proverbial internet persona.

I've chosen not to shoot holes in the SEC hype machine shit show the last six weeks because it doesn't affect my team anymore. See how that fucking works for fans in other conferences? Take some fucking notes.

Eject Papa, that would be best for you right now. Don't make it necessary for me to drop some more haymakers in your dome about your precious communist hippie combine for a conference in another rematch.
I have pointed out statistics. You point out your bitter feelings. You dumbass - who in the hell was in here pimping Okie in the Sugar Bowl in January?

The only way I would ever pull for 'Bama, would be something like tonight's scenario - where if 'Bama winning might get Auburn over some sort of hurdle like getting into a Final 4. It doesn't, however. If it ends up being Alabama & whoever - Oregon etc., I will be a Duck fan.

So get your shit together, dude. When you run your little "I hate the SEC because I live in SEC country and I'm not popular here" shit, I simply throw up stats that point out that the SEC does not suck.

Have a great evening.
I pimped Oklahoma after the Sugar Bowl? You're Mod damn right I did. I'm a Sooner fan you dense inbred fuckstick. My alma mater beat the brakes off your conference's flagship program. Has the scoreboard of that game changed because of our record this season? Not fucking hardly.

You ignorant non math understanding mother fucker . . . come explain how the SOS system works. I've made that challenge before, we all know the answer, you can't do it even with a calculator because it's slightly more complicated than basic arithmetic. I've taken the time to explain it on the board and even walk your ignorant ass through it step by step and you still couldn't grasp it with Gorilla Glue two inches thick on your cock (there's a dick joke for ya, paying attention now chunky?).

You have no stats . . . you know what a stat is? A stat is the SEC is 5-6 against the other P5 schools this season. The rest of the shit you're shoveling is just that, shit.

I'm way too sober and pissed off for you to fuck with tonight. Pretend I'm a salad and step away.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Giving 19 in an in-state rivalry game. What was I thinking. :doh:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:Tell you something else - your beloved Sooners may end up costing the Big 12 not to even get in the Final 4 this year, because Baylor & TCU beating your team was looked at as a marquee win for both programs. Not after today...

Just checked and my give a shit meter still only work in regards to that in as far as it affects or effects Oklahoma. See how that works again?

The only thing I give a crap about is the precedent it set leaving the conference out. I don't give a rat's ass that TCU and Baylor fans are sad today. You know what my answer to that is? The same thing it was to you in 200(whatever) when said "Win all your damn games and there isn't an issue."

If you don't do that then then it's up to the humans, oh well, so sad.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Auburn and The Conference were left out in 2004, remember?

Get over it, dude.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Carson wrote:Auburn and The Conference were left out in 2004, remember?
You mean before they signed the 10-figure deals with the companies that employ many of the voters?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Carson wrote:Auburn and The Conference were left out in 2004, remember?

Get over it, dude.
Get over what? I'm not upset they got left out . . . The SECBSH is strong on this board.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

As far as your little barb about OU losing to OSU being the reason they got left out of the playoff . . .

If it wasn't for Oklahoma mopping the field with Tennessee in September then the conference isn't even in the discussion. The conference going to pimp Iowa State's win over Iowa otherwise?

TCU and Baylor get the same response I give the SECBSHs on the board. Play people out of conference and prove yourself. Sucks that riding our coattails didn't work for them this season. I'm about fixing OU's problems, not theirs. They should be thankful they're still associated with us at all and OU didn't have an away game in Tempe last week for third or fourth in the conference division.