AP I Love you man

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Imus
Elwood

AP I Love you man

Post by Imus »

Wow man, I was just reading the Marty & Screwy thread by Sam, and got all choked up and introspective and stuff.

I'm sorry for all the shit I have tossed at you, even though you usually deserved it. But now I'll try to remove the mote from my own eye, and judge not. I've been a drunk and a lot of other stuff in this life. But I gotta say I never played the Shove the KY Jar Up The Ass While Wearing Girl Panties In The Mirror Selfie fag shot, then put it on the internet. But that's neither here nor there. It's time for me to grow up. I'm already sorta old, 'sup Wolfie and Co.

I love you man and now I promise to just be nice and hang out. Can you forgive me? 'sup Pops.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: AP I Love you man

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

CUUUUUUDAAAA!!!!!!!

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

STFU Cuddles. You needed to use a shit troll to hide behind and a few dumbfucks like Screwey are stupid enough to buy into your shit-trolling. Remember you asking me how you could attack Dinsdale recently? Well... then why don't you? The reason being is that you are a fucking coward, hence the need to hide like a coward. You are an ankle biting bitch that isn't even a man. You are a piece of shit.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But it's not the end of the story if Bin laden was totally framed. Right, Carson? Because this means a much larger story is being passed off every day, waxing in false heroism, demanding false justice, billowing military spending beyond all measure. It's just the beginning.

wait for it....

Wakey wake

(and fuck you) :wink:
Before God was, I am
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Felchco shouldn't post right after a wine enema.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Oh fuck! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't been here in months and I'm so deep in AP's dome, it's like I never was away.

Never again will I tell AP to back away from the vodka bottle. No, no, no... vodka is your fliend! It's calling your name right now... "Aaaaayyy Peeeeeee. Yeah, you... c'mere a minute, you big lug and chug me."
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..