Soccer: Fuck yeah!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Soccer: Fuck yeah!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

International soccer in eastern Europe makes SEC "rivalries" like Bammer-Allbarn look like the incestuous faggotry it truly is.

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Soccer: Fuck yeah!

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:International soccer
Let me guess, there is either someone diving and acting as if their leg were just destroyed by an IED and then running just fine 20 seconds later, or there was a riot of some kind.

What do I win?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Let me guess, there is either someone diving and acting as if their leg were just destroyed by an IED and then running just fine 20 seconds later, or there was a riot of some kind.

What do I win?
You're not that far off, but you should actually watch it.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Let me guess, there is either someone diving and acting as if their leg were just destroyed by an IED and then running just fine 20 seconds later, or there was a riot of some kind.

What do I win?
You're not that far off, but you should actually watch it.
I did and found nothing worth watching. Bunch of Serbian jack offs milling around pushing each other and whining like the little bitches they are.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote:The only thing gayer than socqueer and the faggots who play it is the felchers who watch it
:lol:

Yeah, let's see you say that to the faces of all the British gangbangers who travel from stadium to stadium kicking the shit out of the opposing team's fans.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
schmick wrote:The only thing gayer than socqueer and the faggots who play it is the felchers who watch it
:lol:

Yeah, let's see you say that to the faces of all the British gangbangers who travel from stadium to stadium kicking the shit out of the opposing team's fans.
Soccer hooligan makes Raider fan look tame. Those dudes would make Toejam curl up in the fetal position faster than the 12 year olds he abuses for missing the cutoff man.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

schmick wrote:Those lymie twats are scared of muslims
So is Rooster, but I'm pretty sure he could kick your ass too.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Just pray to whatever god you believe in that The Deciders don't start kicking a soccer ball around...

:shock:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Dutch hooligans set a time prior to matches for brawls.

Nice to know they're civilized.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

that is what seperates northern euro from their swarthy southern cousins. they are organized. the only thing southern euros are good at organizing is crime.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

All I know about soccer besides the players are diving pussies is that some dudes last game ever is tomorrow (Landon Donovan?) and Im dropping my son off at the Galaxy stadium for the game.
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Papa Willie wrote:Soccer is a faggot sport.
Last week, I saw a guys head get stapled and wrapped on the sideline after a vicious collision with an opposing player. He went back in and played. Last month, a player was knocked unconscious, taken off the pitch on a stretcher. He was awakened with some salts and he went back in. Any modern day NFL player is sent back to the locker room and listed as 'out' if either of the two incidents occurred during a game.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

NEW DELHI (AP) — The Mizoram Football Association says a 23-year-old Indian soccer player has died after injuring his spine while celebrating a goal with somersaults.

Peter Biaksangzuala landed on his back while doing flips last Tuesday in the northeastern state of Mizoram. He died Sunday.

Biaksangzuala scored in the 62nd minute. After his celebration went bad, he was stretchered off the field to a local hospital.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:
NEW DELHI (AP) — The Mizoram Football Association says a 23-year-old Indian soccer player has died after injuring his spine while celebrating a goal with somersaults.

Peter Biaksangzuala landed on his back while doing flips last Tuesday in the northeastern state of Mizoram. He died Sunday.

Biaksangzuala scored in the 62nd minute. After his celebration went bad, he was stretchered off the field to a local hospital.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Look, I had NOTHING to do with this one. I've been awfully busy in Nigeria lately.

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Ace wrote: Last week, I saw a guys head get stapled and wrapped on the sideline after a vicious collision with an opposing player. He went back in and played. Last month, a player was knocked unconscious, taken off the pitch on a stretcher. He was awakened with some salts and he went back in. Any modern day NFL player is sent back to the locker room and listed as 'out' if either of the two incidents occurred during a game.
Unlikely given the recent actions of the EPL and FIFA.

In both of the situations above EPL rules require an examination by a Dr not associated with the team. His or her determination is final. No Dr would clear a player in either of the situations above. FIFA is being sued for its poor handling of concussions. They didn't even follow their own rules during the WC. We have had a Spanish league Dr sniffing around our hockey team the last two weeks who is working on conky rules for mexican soccer.

Unless you were watching some out of the way league in nowhereistan it is unlikely either of the above happened.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

One visit to even a US "A League" game will convince you that soccer is not a pussy game.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Left Seater wrote:
Ace wrote: Last week, I saw a guys head get stapled and wrapped on the sideline after a vicious collision with an opposing player. He went back in and played. Last month, a player was knocked unconscious, taken off the pitch on a stretcher. He was awakened with some salts and he went back in. Any modern day NFL player is sent back to the locker room and listed as 'out' if either of the two incidents occurred during a game.
Unlikely given the recent actions of the EPL and FIFA.

In both of the situations above EPL rules require an examination by a Dr not associated with the team. His or her determination is final. No Dr would clear a player in either of the situations above. FIFA is being sued for its poor handling of concussions. They didn't even follow their own rules during the WC. We have had a Spanish league Dr sniffing around our hockey team the last two weeks who is working on conky rules for mexican soccer.

Unless you were watching some out of the way league in nowhereistan it is unlikely either of the above happened.
The head stapling was from RM v Bilbao on Oct 5. Here is the in game feed. Go to the 13th minute

http://www.theguardian.com/football/liv ... -liga-live

Here are other examples of recent head stapling:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldc ... razil.html

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/28/martin-sk ... o-4281009/

The player who was knocked out played in Ligue 1. Cant find the report on it