Guess who's going to have homefield through the NFC playoffs

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Guess who's going to have homefield through the NFC playoffs

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

And DOWN go the Seahawks! Whored in their own house and it wasn't even as close as the final score looked. Dallas dominated the fraud Seahawks in every phase of the game and shut those pussy fans up. Just beat the shit out of em.

Giants are up next....they visit Big D next week and we saw how they looked tonight.

As it stands now, the Cowboys would have home field throughout the playoffs.....sorry Seahawks! No gay ass ceremonies where you have some jackass pump the crowd up before games :lol:

Not that home field really matters anyway since Dallas just kicked your asses in your stadium.

This is going to be a loonnnnng year for you Dallas haters. :lol:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Guess who's going to have homefield through the NFC play

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

You don't get to brag about the Cowgirls until you come correct in here first:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44560

Learn how to deal with defeat, bitch.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Easy there Jerkoff, slow your bravado a bit.

You still have two games with the Eagles, and one each with Indy, Arizona and Chicago and none of these are going to be pushovers.

Nice job beating the Seachickens and all that, but save the accolades until the actually win something meaningful.

Like a playoff game.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I'm guessing YAFJO hits the douche trifecta and goes BSH on the Lakers once the Cowboys switch to yellow pants in December.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Cowboys are well on their way to an 8-8 record..if they're lucky 9-7.

nothing's changed here.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Moby Dick wrote:Cowboys are well on their way to an 8-8 record..if they're lucky 9-7.

nothing's changed here.

Another 300 yard game for Romo, Demarco gets his 7th straight 100 yard game. Demarco is the new Beast Mode.

Dallas is rolling and the defense is punching people in the mouth. After next week they will be 7-1.

8-8 say Whaaaaa? :lol:
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Romo had better not choke this postseason away. Because the Cowboys are running all the tread of Murray's tires. In two years he'll be out of the league.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Cowboys pass defense was terrible. No pass rush. No sacks. No Ints.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Demarco gets his 7th straight 100 yard game. Demarco is the new Beast Mode.
wtf, I could run for 100 yards behind that offensive line.....unfortunately, the cowgirls defense still sucks monkey testes.....if they're forced into a game where they need to start matching a high powered offense score for score they're going to be in trouble.....but I'll give them props for beating one quality team (seattle) and a marginally good team (new orleans)....their other wins have come at the expense of the NFL dregs.....i wouldn't start hoisting the Lombardi trophy quite yet.....we haven't seen Romo under any stress yet and once there he'll melt down faster than frosty the snowman in the middle of death valley in july
get out, get out while there's still time
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:[ After next week they will be 7-1.

:lol:
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

With all due props to DeMarco Murray, the YAFJBoys got embarrassed on MNF. Colt McCoy going off for almost 300 yards while Romo got sacked five times, bent over and knocked flat, it was not a good prescription for Cowpunk fan. On top of that, now the Arizona Cardinals have the best record in the NFC, which is a great set-up for next weekend. How does 6-3 sound for week 9?

You might have counted on that home field just a bit too soon Jerkoff. With two games against Philly and the Colts, Bears and a rematch in DC, it isn't getting any easier.

Wanna' rethink that boast now, hmm?

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Jagoff is consistent at the least...
Go Bucs, Gators
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Felix wrote: i wouldn't start hoisting the Lombardi trophy quite yet.....we haven't seen Romo under any stress yet and once there he'll melt down faster than frosty the snowman in the middle of death valley in july
jeebus, who'd of thought it would have been the skins that would show the vulnerabilities of the cowgirls? I thought that would be a walk over win for dallas.....see, just goes to show you how fast that team can go from "a monster" to a dribbling sack of shit in record time.....
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

...and DOWN go the Cowgirls!!! 7 and 1, NFC leading Cardinals.

How does that taste Jerkoff? Looks like that home field crap is out the window, eh?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The bitter taste won't really start until the Jags knock out Romo and beat Dallas in England. Then the wheels come off the Dallas band wagon.......and their stadium is once again filled with visiting team fans.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

The Cowboys created a twitter handle for their trip to London..

@CowboysUK

:lol: :lol:

Yes, Yes they do.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I'm sure everything will be fine with a guy with fractures in his back fly halfway across the globe and play a football game on bad turf. What could go wrong? :lol:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

R-Jack wrote:I'm sure everything will be fine with a guy with fractures in his back fly halfway across the globe and play a football game on bad turf. What could go wrong? :lol:

3 TD passes and a win. :hfal:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

And then he goes into the Meadowlands and throws 4 TD passes and authors a comeback. DEZ at the end.....Dallas now 8-3. Cardinals lost so they are now 9-2.

Boom.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Tony Romo, one of the greatest clutch players in the NFL.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:And then he goes into the Meadowlands and throws 4 TD passes and authors a comeback. DEZ at the end.....Dallas now 8-3. Cardinals lost so they are now 9-2.

Boom.
Ease off the home field throttle sporto.

Your Cowsucks have two games with the Eagles left, plus the Colts, Bears and Skins. The Cards have a slightly tougher schedule with the 49'ers, Chiefs and Seahawks again, plus the Rams as a spoiler. However, the Packers have the Patriots and Lions as their only real challenges left and the Pack are rolling. Should the Cards and Cowboys tie for record, the Cards have the tiebreaker, as they whipped your sorry asses.

Home field is probably going through Green Bay.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:And then Romo goes home against the Eagles and gets outplayed by Mark "Freaking" Sanchez and authors another humiliating loss. DEZ does nothing at the end.....Dallas now 8-4. Cardinals are now 9-2. Cowfrauds are now crapping their diapers.

Boo...hoo-hoo!!! :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:And then Romo goes home against the Eagles and gets outplayed by Mark "Freaking" Sanchez and authors another humiliating loss. DEZ does nothing at the end.....Dallas now 8-4. Cardinals are now 9-2. Cowfrauds are now crapping their diapers.

Boo...hoo-hoo!!! :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the look on jerry jones face was priceless.....
Romo making bad throw after bad throw....like I said, it's easy to feast on the dregs of the NFL, but when the cowgirls come up against a decent team, they'll suck....I'd like to think I'm brilliant, but unfortunately everybody that's not a cowsuck fan knew it was coming.....
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

At this point I think there's only one team that can compete with NE, and that's Seattle. They're still the best in the NFC for my money. The Packers mediocre oline & defense don't match up with Seattle, SF or NE IMO.

The game of the week NE at GB is going to be a lot like the NE vs Indy game, not close in the end.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Joe in PB wrote:At this point I think there's only one team that can compete with NE, and that's Seattle. They're still the best in the NFC for my money. The Packers mediocre oline & defense don't match up with Seattle, SF or NE IMO.

The game of the week NE at GB is going to be a lot like the NE vs Indy game, not close in the end.
I don't think the NFC is settled yet and I wouldn't discount the Packers or even the Eagles. The Eagles finally have their Offensive Line intact and that's only going to improve the run game. Their front 7 is as good as any of the teams you mentioned above.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The Eagle QBs aren't though, and the Packers are mediocre on oline & D as you'll see this afternoon. Anything can happen, but I'd lay my money on Seattle & NE to meet in the SB.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Well so much for my NE pick, but I'll stand by NE & Seattle in the Super bowl.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Cardinals suck. Another loss.

Tonight Romo will pick apart the lifeless Bears. 300+ yards, 3 TDs as usual. COwboys go 6-0 on the road.

DeMarco's quest for 2,000 yards continues. I think he's going to do it.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yes, the Cardinals lost and they still have a better record that the Cowboys.

Their schedule is not favorable, the backup Stanton looks shaky and things may well change.

However, the Dallas Cowchokes are not going undefeated on the road.

Bank it.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Like I said 3 TD passes for Romo, 300 yards +.....game still going so he'll probably get a 4th. They are loaded and it's set up for Romo to pick and choose how many TDs he throws each week.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: They are loaded and it's set up for Romo to pick and choose how many TDs he throws each week.

So he chose to throw for 0tds (and 2 INTs) at home against the Eagles?
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

jiminphilly wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: They are loaded and it's set up for Romo to pick and choose how many TDs he throws each week.

So he chose to throw for 0tds (and 2 INTs) at home against the Eagles?

Boom went the dynamite for Murray last night too....Just an all-out asskicking by Dallas. I haven't seen them trucking teams like this since 2007. Not smart to open your mouth jiminphilly....Cowboys are visiting Philly next Sunday....ready to get booted from the playoffs? At home? :lol:

Merry fucking Christmas.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

You do remember week 13, right Jerkoff?
You know, where the Cowgirls got punked by the Eagles in their own house?
Where Romo got outplayed by Sanchez.
Where Murray was held to just 73 yards.
Where Dez was also held to 73 yards.
That game, remember?

Now you're going into their house. Good luck with that.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I'd say Dallas plays better on the road. Lots more distractions for a weeks preparation at Jerrah World. I wouldn't be too surprised if Dallas pulls out a victory next week, especially if the Eagles can somehow pull out a victory vs the Seahawks this week.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

When it comes to Dallas, home or road is irrelivent. The fact remains, the Cowboys are inconsistent. Great one week, horrible the next. Yes it is true, their record on the road, this year, is better than at home. This is about matchups and the Eagles simply put, are better. Now, as much as I think Romo is a choke artist extrodinaire, he is and has been, better statistically than Sanchez. That said, this is a team game and the 'boys are going to find the home field and fans in Philly to be cold, hard, drunk and nasty as hell.

If, and that is a BIG IF, the Cowboys win, then the NFC home field for the playoffs is wide open. The Cardinals still control their own destiny, but that road is a bitch in heels. With a huge inter-conference match-up and the rest of the NFC West division on the menu, this thing is far from over.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Jay in Phoenix wrote: This is about matchups and the Eagles simply put, are better.

Dallas O-line will maul the Eagles defensive front. Dallas corners are playing lockdown D. Eagles defense has no answer for Dallas' offensive weapons (Street, Dez, Witten, Williams, Harris- the list goes on and on), and DeMarco will run roughshod over the EAgles linebackers. And it is not just Murray- Randle has been kicking ass as well. Eagles won't even be a playoff team. They SUCK. Then it's home vs. Indy (soft pussy team) and at Redskins. They're going into the playoffs on a hot streak and trucking teams. The Eagles are not better. They aren't even a playoff team.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: Dallas O-line will maul the Eagles defensive front. Dallas corners are playing lockdown D. Eagles defense has no answer for Dallas' offensive weapons (Street, Dez, Witten, Williams, Harris- the list goes on and on), and DeMarco will run roughshod over the EAgles linebackers. And it is not just Murray- Randle has been kicking ass as well. Eagles won't even be a playoff team. They SUCK. Then it's home vs. Indy (soft pussy team) and at Redskins. They're going into the playoffs on a hot streak and trucking teams. The Eagles are not better. They aren't even a playoff team.
yes just like they did in week 13 when the o-line mauled the eagles, the corners locked down the eagle receivers, and the eagle defense was unable to stop the vast array of offensive weapons......

uh wait a minute, that's exactly what didn't happen....the eagles kicked the cowgirls in the cunt in their own house....Jones looked like he'd been hit in the head with a cattle prod.....
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Felix wrote:
yes just like they did in week 13 when the o-line mauled the eagles, the corners locked down the eagle receivers, and the eagle defense was unable to stop the vast array of offensive weapons......

uh wait a minute, that's exactly what didn't happen....the eagles kicked the cowgirls in the cunt in their own house....Jones looked like he'd been hit in the head with a cattle prod.....

Look at the matchup today. McCoy? buried alive by Rolando McClain. That's basically all they need to do since the Eagles don't have any other offensive weapons. I bet the house on Dallas winning today and they will deliver. Eagles red zone offense sucks, and they aren't good at creating turnovers like Dallas is. Only a dumbass looks at the first division matchup between two teams and thinks the second game will be a repeat of the first. It's going to be Murray early and often, chewing up clock and chewing up that Philly D....probably 21-10 at the half, then Romo cuts loose in the second half to pile on even more. Cowboys 35, Eagles 20. I predict 157 yards for DeMarco, and 310 and 3 TDs for Romo. See you tonight.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

And Green Bay loses to Buffalo

Dallas in driver's seat after this ass kicking (they're already up 7-0 and Murray is whoring the Eagles like I said he would in the first half)...Cardinals will lose at least one of next two and it will be #1 seed for the Cowboys.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Jay in Phoenix wrote:You do remember week 13, right Jerkoff?
You know, where the Cowgirls got punked by the Eagles in their own house?
Where Romo got outplayed by Sanchez.
Where Murray was held to just 73 yards.
Where Dez was also held to 73 yards.
That game, remember?

Now you're going into their house. Good luck with that.

14-0 now. Tell me how my ass tastes?