Eternal Scobode

Re: Drivin' The Damn Rent Up

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

When gentrification goes wrong.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Crickets from the racial grievance pimps? Can't say that I'm surprised.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

I blame Jim Crow.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

We need a ruling -- are Sabrina and Precious worthy of praying for?

I'll go with partial credit.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Crickets from the racial grievance pimps? Can't say that I'm surprised.
Wtf are you talking about? You just chimed in you gross fucking racist.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Smackie Chan wrote:I blame Jim Crow.
Do tell.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

They were a little more courteous than your "pioneers" were with the native Indian population, at least.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

We're not much better.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:We're not much better.
Who gives a fuck?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:We're not much better.
Who gives a fuck?
And why would you care about genocide? Brown people like you have never been a target. :lol:
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

This is a hate crime for sure. The only reason they were the victims was due to the color of their skin.

The perps admitted as such.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:This is a hate crime for sure.
Don't we all hate crime?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

No, pretty sure some profit from it and don't want to see it end.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote:No, pretty sure some profit from it and don't want to see it end.
Spend a little time in the law enforcement / court world and you see what a HUGE money maker this is. It is it's own thriving economy. It is one big fucking game. The cops arrest and charge them, the courts try them, the jails incarcerate them and the system turns them back on society to "perform" community service. If you have tards like Moving Fail involved in the system, you can see show completely fucked up it is.

Since crime is not going down anytime soon, expect this to be a huge growth industry for the next 100 years or so.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:If you have tards like Moving Fail involved in the system, you can see show completely fucked up it is.
Says the guy who charges municipalities to "amend" soil by making it into concrete before he plants grass. At least my money comes from actual people.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote: Says the guy who charges municipalities to "amend" soil by making it into concrete before he plants grass. At least my money comes from actual people.

Uhm... you know sand loosens clay, rather than making it harder, right?

Kinda like... every fucking golf course I've ever played.

It's odd that Derron has been hired to build Nicklaus courses, when they could have just called you.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Does Nicklaus build mini-golf courses?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:
Uhm... you know sand loosens clay, rather than making it harder, right?.
Check the thread where I put the links that say you are full of shit. Clay and sand is how you make adobe bricks you ditch digging asshat.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote: Check the thread where I put the links that say you are full of shit. Clay and sand is how you make adobe bricks you ditch digging asshat.
You do know there's different kinds of sand, right?

I'm nothing if not generous, so I offer a hint -- you should really STFU, since you're making a complete fool of yourself.

Especially with the "ditchdigger" smack (not even sure where that came from. I might have explained that fresh out of high school, I did in fact dig a few ditches... with a trencher. I spent this evening/night installing computers and upgrading software for digital X-ray machines, in case you were curious). BUT, assuming your "ditchdigger" smack is true, you then dare to offer up (erroneous) info about...

soil?

You really have no ability to think things through, do you? You truly are one stupid, ignorant little fucker.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I don't care what kind of sand you mix with clay, none of them will loosen the soil. The fact that you are a ditch digger and don't know that is disturbing. I have provided links to prove I'm right. You provided nothing but hot air. How do YOU think you make an adobe brick?
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

I'm guessing that whiteys were all patting themselves on their backs telling their friends that they were living in a diverse neighborhood.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Ace wrote:I'm guessing that whiteys were all patting themselves on their backs telling their friends that they were living in a diverse neighborhood.
Hipsters aren't integrating with minorities. They're booting them out.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

For god's sake, shut the fuck up, you uneducated twat.

http://www.doityourself.com/stry/how-to ... BNSgk10zIU

http://www.doityourself.com/stry/how-to ... BNSgk10zIU

http://www.bhg.com/gardening/yard/mulch ... nutrients/

You should probably tell the University of Illinois they're wrong then.

The funny thing is, your Napoleon Complex won't allow you to admit you're wrong (which basic physics and common sense both make abundantly clear), and you'll continue to flog your keyboard with your miserable spelling and grammar, and stomp your tiny little feet and insist you're right... because we've all seen this movie before.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Your first source has installed "dozens" of gardens. Your second source has this little nugget, mix "1/2 inch or less of sand, greensand, and vermiculite, perlite, or gypsum." First, or less? How much less? Second, Yea because sand and greensand are the same and there is no difference between perlite and gypsum. Do you even know what ANY of those products are? And as for your last source, please cut and paste for that horridly designed site the part about making adobe.... Err amending clay with sand.

Would you care to point out any problems with my sources or are you conceding that they are correct?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:Your first source has installed "dozens" of gardens.
OK, trust fund guy.

I'll explain something that your junior high school teacher should have -- sand particles (depending on the sand, of course) are larger than clay particles.

Your brain matches your stature.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yes I know how big they are ditch digger. And when you mix them you get adobe bricks not amended soil.
The drainage problem in most clay soils is caused by ph problems not because of the soil structure. It's called soil science. You think messing with the soil structure will change the drainage because sand is bigger than clay. :meds: X1000
Nice try though.... if you are in third grade.
You are dumber than the sand you are discussing.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Not to interrupt the flame fest here, but Derron gets a huge RACK!!!!

Being a former probation and parole officer, I told people they should change the name of the agency from Dept. of Corrections to Dept. of Collections. The fines for misdemeanors is now in Florida $100 each and felonies are $500 each. Plus court costs...plus a public defender if they went that route(Miranda states you will be appointed one...for about $200 an hour. They aren't free. I got a LOT of probationers pissed about that tiny little omission).....plus monthly probation costs(about $100 a month for the term of probation)...restitution if needed, etc. Derron is dead on correct. It is a racket. And most probationers I had were violated for not paying their money. I had one woman that embezzled $30k (reason doesn't really matter), put on paper for 2 years. With 4 kids, now a felony record, and NO chance of ever making enough in that time to pay it off. To prison she went. Setting someone up to fail is a more serious crime to me. Costing the state thousands and thousands for foster care, prison expense etc. Pure evil.

On a fun note........if a person on your caseload ends their probation owing money without being violated....the OFFICER pays the money! Fun huh? And at the time I quit to go to grad school, I had 350 ACTIVE cases. 300 and fucking 50 active!!!! Violation status..about 75, absconders 35 and spent about 15 -20 hours a week in court, another 15 just filing shit, and I was supposed to visit my people in the field. Really? When? And about 15 pre-sentence investigations( look it up...they were not easy or fun) a month. By the Dept.'s shitty standard of hours spent doing completed work, I averaged 340 hours.

Well worth the $19,500 a year. :meds:
What were we just talking about?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rack Derron and his calling out of the legal industrial complex.

Cops/prison guards/lawyers/judges/politicians all working together to keep one another in lucrative jobs.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

There is no doubt I make a lot of money for the amount of work I do, but I fight for fewer fines and fees and restitution and jail time and more restraints on the jackboots that are always yelling for more "punishment."

Just so we are clear.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Moving Sale wrote:There is no doubt I make a lot of money for the amount of work I do, but I fight for fewer fines and fees and restitution and jail time and more restraints on the jackboots that are always yelling for more "punishment."

Just so we are clear.
So you're working towards a higher recidivism rate.

Got it.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

There are plenty if ways to break the criminality cycle that don't involve fines fees restitution and jail.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:There are plenty if ways to break the criminality cycle that don't involve fines fees restitution and jail.
Besides the death penalty?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

The death penalty has never served as a crime deterrent. At best it's merely a method for taking out the trash.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:There are plenty if ways to break the criminality cycle that don't involve fines fees restitution and jail.
Besides the death penalty?
Yes.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Do tell.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Public shaming is used far too little these days. That is one. Education on criminality helps for people who are ready, and even some who are not. Work programs are better than jail for many people. Is that enough or should I go on?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:Public shaming is used far too little these days. That is one.

Personally I have no problem with that. I'm sure gaysc will be tripping over his prolapsed rectum to squeal his indignation at such 'cruel and unusual' punishment, though. The cruel and unusual bit is something that badly needs to be stricken from the Constitution. Punishment which is not cruel or unusual is rarely effective. Violent crimes, for instance, should be punished violently.
Education on criminality
Don't kill other people. Don't beat other people. Don't rape other people. Don't steal things which belong to other people. If you do any of these things, you will be punished.

Education complete.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
Don't kill other people. Don't beat other people. Don't rape other people. Don't steal things which belong to other people. If you do any of these things, you will be punished.

Education complete.

That's what I was taught, in a very All Day fashion.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:Image

We should do this to anybody who drives in the left lane on an Interstate for no apparent reason.