St. Louis nogs rioting

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

St. Louis nogs rioting

Post by War Wagon »

or should I say Ferguson.

Some black kid got killed, there are 2 sides to the story of why, blah, blah, blah.

So the nogs decide this would be a good time to start looting local businesses, including a Quik Trip which they torched after stealing everything that wasn't bolted down.

These animals don't deserve a Quik Trip, the best convenience store chain in the country.

Meanwhile, they've got SWAT teams ready to quell any more riots. It may be St. Louis, but don't even try this shit in Missouri.

MSNBC is verklemp, Al Sharpton is no doubt on the way to save the day.
Moving Sale

Re: St. Louis nogs rioting

Post by Moving Sale »

Racist
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

In other news, I've heard from the local QT manager that they are closing down every store in the St. Louis area, at least temporarily.

QT is based in Tulsa though they've been in KC for many years. They've gradually widened their footprint as far north as Council Bluffs and east towards St. Louis. When on the road traveling, you look for QT's to stop at just like you would a McDonalds because you know what you're going to get.

For fucks sake you stupid animals, you don't shit where you eat and you don't burn down your QT.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

There is a 96% chance that this was a white guy killing a black guy and you are calling people nogs for burning down some corporate shack? You have some pretty messed up priorities.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

There is a 100% chance you don't know wtf you're talking about.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Do tell.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:Quik Trip, the best convenience store chain in the country.

Ever been to a Plaid Pantry (rhetorical, since I know the answer)?

Owned by a company whose mission for 100 years has been to dump their profits back into the community.

Don't make declarations of "best in the country" when you haven't been to them all, dumbass. I'm OK with "best in the region," but "best in the country speaks to dumbassitude.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Man, I can only imagine what would happen if a black cop shot an unarmed white guy under questionable circumstances.

And my imagination goes with "nothing."

Unless of course said white guy was nogging it up, then we'd say "good riddance," and celebrate by not trashing our neighborhood.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:When on the road traveling, you look for QT's to stop at just like you would a McDonalds because you know what you're going to get.
So I would totally steer clear of Quik Trips. Got it.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:Man, I can only imagine what would happen if a black cop shot an unarmed white guy under questionable circumstances.
You mean because there is a culture of black cops abusing and killing white people? Oh yes that's right, there isn't a culture of black cops shooting white people. You are an idiot.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Man, I can only imagine what would happen if a black cop shot an unarmed white guy under questionable circumstances.
You mean because there is a culture of black cops abusing and killing white people? Oh yes that's right, there isn't a culture of black cops shooting white people. You are an idiot.
While there might not be a "culture" of black cops abusing and killing white people, there is certainly a culture of blacks abusing and killing other black people. Where is the outrage over these killings?

These statistically isolated killings of black men by white cops, might make up a few percentage points at most of the number of black men killed in a year. But they get all this attention because they can claim it is a race issue. Yet at the same time they say and do almost nothing when multiple blacks are killed in the same day by other blacks. Nor do we hear a peep when a black cop shoots and kills an unarmed black man.

If the black community "activists" were not politically and agenda driven they would be far more concerned about the 93% + murder rate of black on black. But since we don't see this type of rioting behavior when a black kills another black, it sends the message they only want to divide the country based on race.

There are your real racists!

Oh, while QT is a good place to stop, it can't hold a candle to Bucky's. So no way in hell is it best in the country.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

An young, unarmed black man is shot dead by a white officer and Lefty is spinning and deflecting.

Pathetic.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:An young, unarmed black man is shot dead by a white officer and Lefty is spinning and deflecting.

Pathetic.
:meds:

Nice white flag.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:In other news, I've heard from the local QT manager that they are closing down every store in the St. Louis area, at least temporarily.

QT is based in Tulsa though they've been in KC for many years. They've gradually widened their footprint as far north as Council Bluffs and east towards St. Louis. When on the road traveling, you look for QT's to stop at just like you would a McDonalds because you know what you're going to get.

For fucks sake you stupid animals, you don't shit where you eat and you don't burn down your QT.
What about Casey's General Store?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote:

Who wants to bet that this story will change?
You had two stupid pieces of shit walking in the middle of the fucking street with sagging pants and a shitty attitude. Cop says, "Hey, get out of the middle of the fucking street." Now normal people with room temperature and above IQs simply move to the sidewalk or side of the road and don't give the matter another thought.

Evidently this was too much to handle for those brainless yard apes so they decided to argue with the cop. That never ends well and, in this case, ends up with a niqqer face down in a puddle of blood in, you guessed it, the middle of the fucking street...with his fucking pants around his knees like the dumbfuck that he was.

White (and black) cops have a history of shooting black males because black males have a history of acting like violent, subhuman troglodytes who should be gunned down in the middle of the fucking street. Is that the case here? I don't know. I don't give much credibility to statements from cops or niqqers. Both stories are equally plausible.

Had the rage in this situation been focused against the police, I would be fully supportive of their actions. It isn't, though. Instead, they loot local businesses which serve their community and reinforce every negative stereotype there is about them.

If niqqers want to be treated with dignity and respect, they need to start behaving like civilized human beings. I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen though.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: If niqqers want to be treated with dignity and respect, they need to start behaving like civilized human beings.
Like when they were slaves for hundreds of years Mr. Candie? Or when they were just treated separate and unequal for 100 years? Or do you mean they should have turned that all around in the last 50 without much real help?

There are no easy answers that is for sure but there is a lot that could be done but won’t be. Real reform of the cops, legalization of drugs, people like mvscal getting educated, and on and on. As you say the root cause is the tearing up of the black family in the hundreds of years they were slaves and then never repairing it during Jim Crow and now saying it's been 150 years since slavery they should have figured it out on their own.

That being said these cops are idiots. You don't rain tear gas and rubber bullets on people because one or two or three people throw a bottle or a rock at cops in better protected gear than we send people to War.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
What about Casey's General Store?
God forbid you have an actual opinion on something of import. Do you have milquetoast for every meal or just lunch and dinner, you stupid fucking Pedo?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

You are a very angry individual.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You are a very angry individual.
...and stupid. Don't forget stupid.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice white flag tard.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
...and stupid. Don't forget stupid.
Do tell you racist piece for shit do tell.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:
Nice white flag tard.
I haven't given up. I'm working on helping you, but you have to give me some time. I need to make some phone calls.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote: Like when they were slaves for hundreds of years Mr. Candie? Or when they were just treated separate and unequal for 100 years? Or do you mean they should have turned that all around in the last 50 without much real help?
Clearly you feel blacks haven't had the help they need or deserved in the past few decades. What exactly should we be doing to help them?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:There are no easy answers that is for sure but there is a lot that could be done but won’t be.
Actually there are easy answers at all levels and they begin with personal accountability and liability for police officers, prosecutors and judges. Make it illegal to issue a warrant solely on the basis of a confidential informant. Sign off on a bad warrant? Go to jail, get disbarred and pay a back breaking fine. Kick in the wrong door? Get suspended without pay and face civil and criminal penalties for civil rights violations.

It's way past time for the fuck ups to start paying for their fuck ups instead pushing it on the taxpayer.
As you say the root cause is the tearing up of the black family in the hundreds of years they were slaves and then never repairing it during Jim Crow and now saying it's been 150 years since slavery they should have figured it out on their own.
What, exactly, is there to figure out? You take responsibility for yourself and your children. You endow them with a basic system of values which will enable them to function in a civilized society. This is not rocket science. Stop making weak excuses for low life scum.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You know how to read right fatty?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: You endow them with a basic system of values which will enable them to function in a civilized society.
Which generation was supposed to start that?

As for the cops, I meant politically easy not, "if you were in charge" easy. That being said, we should do all that and more.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I need to make some phone calls.
Then return some videotapes.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

LS,
There are a lot if things that we could do. Parenting classes, live in parenting tutors, jobs and job training, and the like. These things will never happen for two reasons. One, there has been nothing done for 150 years and so many people think it is too late. Two, there are too many people like mvskkkal who are straight up racist and think black people are genetically inferior so why waste the $.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:LS,
There are a lot if things that we could do. Parenting classes, live in parenting tutors, jobs and job training, and the like. These things will never happen for two reasons. One, there has been nothing done for 150 years and so many people think it is too late. Two, there are too many people like mvskkkal who are straight up racist and think black people are genetically inferior so why waste the $.
The please explain why this strange thing such as looting, burning and massive civil unrest happens when these perceived race crimes occur ?? and why the blacks are the ones that do it ??

Then you can explain how society can eliminate that always present element or percentage of society that simply is criminal in nature and too stupid to function normally, and that means black or white home boy.

That means you explain why, not give obtuse, veiled answers and drop black cock or kiddie diddler references.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:LS,
There are a lot if things that we could do. Parenting classes, live in parenting tutors, jobs and job training, and the like.
Pretty vague answer there MS. Plus most of those things are being done today. Hell, you more than anyone are likely familiar with court ordered parenting classes. These classes are offered for free damn near everywhere here in the "Red" state of Texas. Same with job training classes. The local Community College here offers free classes for those interested in a medical coding and billing career. With the booming local economy the medical center is having a hard time finding and keeping people in these jobs.

What the hell do you mean when you say jobs? Should we require people (who are able) work in a job provided by the state to continue to get their housing and food stamps, etc. Or do you mean the private sector offers each and every person a job? If it is the second case, what is the private employer to do when the rules of the job are not followed?

Further most of what you suggest has been happening for decades. But you already know that.

:?:
Patrick Bateman
Jake

Post by Patrick Bateman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Then return some videotapes.
I hope I'm not being cross-examined here.
Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote: You endow them with a basic system of values which will enable them to function in a civilized society.
Which generation was supposed to start that?
They already had it going. The disintegration of the black family unit coincided with the advent of the "Great Society" programs started by LBJ (a genuine racist).
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
There are a lot if things that we could do. Parenting classes, live in parenting tutors, jobs and job training, and the like.
If they're that fucked up, our money would be better spent on vasectomies and tubal ligation.

Spay, neuter and release programs work to curb the feral cat population. No reason it wouldn't reduce the feral niqqer population.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Jsc810 wrote:Image
See the mailbox? And we wonder why cops want riot gear? I'm not saying they should have tanks and machine guns. But can you blame them for asking?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote: Pretty vague answer there MS.
I didn't know how deep you wanted me to go.

When I say parenting classes I mean going into neighborhoods and setting up schools that teach people how to parent. And when I say parenting tutors I mean in house tutors. Neither of those things are being done. And they would be costly.

As far jobs I mean jobs. The Ferguson police dept is 96% white. WTF? Fire half (or what ever % would make the cops the same color as the community) of them and put black people in. Is it Constitutional? Not without an amendment, but something radical needs to be done because we have let this sore fester since 1501.
Last edited by Moving Sale on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
If they're that fucked up, our money would be better spent on vasectomies and tubal ligation.

Spay, neuter and release programs work to curb the feral cat population. No reason it wouldn't reduce the feral niqqer population.
And shooting you in the head would make one less racist in the world.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Nice white flag.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Quite the contrary. I was responding to you with the same level of thought and humanity you put into your post.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Moving Sale wrote:I was responding to you with the same level of thought and humanity you put into your post.
A brilliant, hand-woven white brushed cotton flag with a thread count of 400. Maybe even 600.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.