Just got my farm subsidy deposit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Just got my farm subsidy deposit

Post by Trampis »

A nice tidy $837 direct deposited into my savings account by our most generous government all because of the yob I have chosen. Doesnt matter what I grow, my government loves me just because.

10 minutes of paperwork at the local farm welfare office every spring gets me this nice token of appreciation from the tax payers. Funny story, Sam Donaldson and I had appointments on the same day. He really does kinda look like Spock.

Question !....hookers or blow?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Just got my farm subsidy deposit

Post by BSmack »

Get the blow, the hoes will follow.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

When I studied agricultural economics in college we marveled that the US was still promoting programs set up during the great depression of the 1930's. It has gotten worse from what I can see. Something inside me tells me I do not blame anyone for gaming the system while you can, before the whole thing collapses. I'll be Tango Uniform by then. Have fun.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Trampis wrote:A nice tidy $837 direct deposited into my savings account by our most generous government all because of the yob I have chosen.
You must be inexperienced in this. One of my extended in laws farms the ground next to me among another 2000 acres. He rolled in $ 40,000 last year in subsidies. He is the highest subsidy paid farmer in our county, but not even close to the largest. He consistently has been the top subsidy earner over the last 16 years. Helps him pay for his beach house and hunting house.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Ever notice the people(Republicans) that "bitch" the most about government handouts... happen to be the first with their hands out ?

Trampis wrote:A nice tidy $837 direct deposited into my savings account by our most generous government all because of the yob I have chosen. Doesnt matter what I grow, my government loves me just because.
KC Scott wrote:Rack U Trampis

Wolfman wrote: Something inside me tells me I do not blame anyone for gaming the system while you can, before the whole thing collapses.

Derron wrote:You must be inexperienced in this. One of my extended in laws farms the ground next to me among another 2000 acres. He rolled in $ 40,000 last year in subsidies. He is the highest subsidy paid farmer in our county, but not even close to the largest. He consistently has been the top subsidy earner over the last 16 years. Helps him pay for his beach house and hunting house.

KC Scott wrote:If we're giving away money might as well go to hard working honkies actually doing something to make the country a better place

Rack The Farmers

Nothing more "hypocritical" and lazy than a white "Republican".

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

M2, I don't see where any of the people you cited expressed support for the program.

But you're no stranger to KYOA.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one