New bathroom law in Cali

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

trev
New Sheriff in Town

New bathroom law in Cali

Post by trev »

Everyone is all in an uproar about this new law allowing boys and girls to use each others bathrooms/locker rooms in schools. As of January 1, 2014 a boy or girl who is having gender issues will be able to decide to use the opposite bathroom is he or she chooses. The religious folks are scrambling to get it overturned. The rest of the people don't seem to care one way or the other. Both sides seem so extreme that I think people in the middle don't give a flip.

Also, boys and girls will not be allowed to be kept off of sports teams due to their gender. I see more problems with that in the upcoming days.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: New bathroom law in Cali

Post by Wolfman »

Great idea. Let the boys and girls use the same school lavs. What could possibly go wrong? Are you people in Cali fucking nuts or what? Sorry for the rhetorical question.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

trev wrote:Both sides seem so extreme that I think people in the middle don't give a flip.
Both sides are extreme?

I think boys using boys restrooms and girls using girls restrooms has been a universal world phenomenon -- from the time restrooms have been being built, hasn't it?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

People are turned off by the religious right. It's the way they go about stating their case.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The "religious right" in Cali? lol

They must be like the Washington Generals at this point, no?

Pity and humor them, trev.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

This just takes the everyone gets a trophy mentality to new levels.

Not good enough to make the boys swim team, claim a gender confusion and now you get to shower with the girls and win a state title in swimming.

A boy who is a horn dog will exploit this in 3 seconds. Dude now gets to see more T and A than ever thought possible legally by the state.

Of course no one is surprised this happened in CA.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

If it happens here, it will happen in your state eventually.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Watching one party rule in Mexifornia with the Dems is like children's day at the office...if one person is inconvenienced, let's make a law that affects everybody...

What everyone seems to be forgetting is that THIS generation is so much smarter than every preceding generation that has inhabited the globe; all knowledge & wisdom that has been learned through trial & error over eons is just an amusing byproduct created by simpletons.

We are fortunate to have such elites available to us that can demonstrate to the world how much more sophisticated they are....

:pickle:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

trev wrote:If it happens here, it will happen in your state eventually.
What is eventually? Centuries?

State pensions out of control and bankruptcy an actual discussion topic. Don't see that happening here any time soon.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

trev wrote:Everyone is all in an uproar about this new law allowing boys and girls to use each others bathrooms/locker rooms in schools... The rest of the people don't seem to care one way or the other. Both sides seem so extreme that I think people in the middle don't give a flip.
Holy crap you are stupid.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:This just takes the everyone gets a trophy mentality to new levels.

Not good enough to make the boys swim team, claim a gender confusion and now you get to .... win a state title in swimming.
Let me guess. You have not thought is thru.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

poptart wrote:
trev wrote:Both sides seem so extreme that I think people in the middle don't give a flip.
Both sides are extreme?

I think boys using boys restrooms and girls using girls restrooms has been a universal world phenomenon -- from the time restrooms have been being built, hasn't it?
Uhh....nope.

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Left Seater wrote:, claim a gender confusion and now you get to shower with the girls .
kids don't shower at school anymore; hasn't been done in years. please say you knew
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Cuda wrote:
Left Seater wrote:, claim a gender confusion and now you get to shower with the girls .
kids don't shower at school anymore; hasn't been done in years. please say you knew
As evidenced by this "obesity epidemic" due to eliminating PE periods....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

very few schools have eliminated PE (that's a teachers union generated myth) they just don't shower afterward.

buying & laundering towels costs money that the unions think should go to pay increases
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The Seer wrote:if one person is inconvenienced, let's make a law that affects everybody...
Right.

Boys use the boys restroom is not a difficult concept.

If it is, take it up with your shrink and leave the rest of humanity out of your madness.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Cuda wrote:very few schools have eliminated PE (that's a teachers union generated myth) they just don't shower afterward.

buying & laundering towels costs money that the unions think should go to pay increases
So count that as another thing that hasn't happened here.

Last night at out officials meeting I asked a few of the guys with kids if their kids shower at school. All said yes. Even one guy whose kid is in the marching band said his son showers after marching practice.

Some of these guys said their kids shower twice during the day, once after their PE or athletic period and then after practice.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Pretty sure you are on jerry Sandusky radar after asking that question.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nope, not so much.

It was part of a discussion regarding CA and their stupidity.

But thanks to Sandusky we as officials each had to pay an additional $20 in dues this year. The state association paid for background checks on each of the officials. They wanted to make sure there were no Pedos with records that had access to the schools and the kids.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote: But thanks to Sandusky we as officials each had to pay an additional $20 in dues this year.
At least we now know why you had to stiff all the trick-or-treaters.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

D-

But for you that is an actual improvement.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It's a start.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Here most of the athletic periods are the first period of the day. This allows for some practice time before and during part of the first period. Athletes then have about half of the first period to shower, dress, and get to their second period class. General PE classes can be any period other than first or last and those kids shower as well.

Athletes here are given the clothes they are expected to wear during their athletic period. Then at the end of the period each person then puts his or her dirty gear in a mesh bag and it is washed and dried by the school and is then hanging inside their locker the next morning.

Stadiums here are required by the statewide governing body to have showers, lockers, and medical facilities for both the home and visiting teams and the officials.

Sounds like CA is wasting much of the money that goes to education if they can't wash a few towels, shorts and t shirts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Left Seater wrote:Sounds like CA is wasting much of the money
:idea:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

CA is wasting education money if they don't earmark cash to make sure boys are able to get naked and lather up together?

Queer.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

R-Jack wrote:CA is wasting education money if they don't earmark cash to make sure boys are able to get naked and lather up together?

Queer.
No sexism at play here, girls can get naked and lather up together with the other girls as well. Does that make it better for you?

The point was, there isn't a twenty thousand of dollars for water and laundry detergent in a multi million dollar budget?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I never showered at school, nor did anyone else. Using the shower generally resulted in subsequent visits to the doctor then the pharmacy, so most opted against.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Dinsdale wrote:I never showered at school, nor did anyone else. Using the shower generally resulted in subsequent visits to the doctor then the pharmacy, so most opted against.
That's a damn shame. Sounds like your school didn't know that any cleaning products existed, much less how to use them. I hope you didn't eat anything that came out of their kitchen either.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:I never showered at school, nor did anyone else. Using the shower generally resulted in subsequent visits to the doctor then the pharmacy, so most opted against.
That's a damn shame. Sounds like your school didn't know that any cleaning products existed, much less how to use them. I hope you didn't eat anything that came out of their kitchen either.
I believe he was referring to the rampant casual butt-sex so prevalent in the U&L.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote: A boy who is a horn dog will exploit this in 3 seconds. Dude now gets to see more T and A than ever thought possible legally by the state.
And then you just end up with something like this happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzwQ8_H3DFw
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Left Seater wrote:

Between every class mighgt have been problematic.

I usually just ate the cinnamon rolls during morning break. Started at $0.10, $0.15 the next year, $0.25 the next... must have been inflation or something. I had class close the the lunch room, so I got there before the special ed kids (we were the retard school... I have no idea how I ended up there... yeah, enjoy that one) had a chance to drool on the trays of yummy rolls.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Dinsdale wrote:I never showered at school, nor did anyone else.
Think of all the damage psychologically you may have saved yourself from.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
I usually just ate the cinnamon rolls during morning break. Started at $0.10, $0.15 the next year, $0.25 the next... must have been inflation or something.
Beaverton High ?? They had kick ass cinnamon rolls there..I worked in maintenance and you tried to be in the area at break time. Those rolls were about 7 inches across for .50 cents in 1991.
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:Beaverton High ??
Bite your fucking tongue, assface.

That would be the Sunset Apollos.

And those rolls went a half-pound, easy. I wonder if they still do those. If so, probablky $2 these days. The 10 cent days were glorious -- and you could still only eat one before getting full.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:

And those rolls went a half-pound, easy. I wonder if they still do those. If so, probablky $2 these days. The 10 cent days were glorious -- and you could still only eat one before getting full.
Oh the faggy Apollos who paint the exterior trim on their building a gay ass fucking purple up there in the high tax statement part of the District. Those Apollos. Where they run a higher number of drug medic runs. The ones who cannot handle their E and acid very well.

They made the rolls around the whole District, but Beaverton High seemed to have it nailed pretty good. As A District wide grounds worker, I had access to all the good food there. I at least had to work a bit harder to not get fat like the fucking custodians were.
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I had a couple of friends who worked near Beaverton High after graduation, and they'd nonchalantly grab lunch there every day. Said the food was good, and $1.25 was hard to beat.

And during my Sunset days, the school was infamous far and wide for the beyond-rampant drug use. The rich kids had the money, the poor kids who lived next to the Gypsy Jokers clubhouse a few blocks away from the school (the swastika flag on the large flagpole in the yard was a nice touch) had the hookups -- a match made in... somewhere.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:

I call bullshit.

Sincerely,

shutyomouth
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Something tells me you're fatter than I am now, Goobs. :o
Only in your lard-covered dreams.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Left Seater, I don't know what state you live in, but it would cost way too much to have those kind of services here in Cali. Plus the bathrooms can't be clean enough unless they have someone in there designated to clean and disinfect constantly.

At my kids' middle school the boys trashed their bathroom daily. It smelled of pee. They would pee all over the room, walls and everything. Savages. My kids would hold it all day and go when they got home.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

trev wrote:Left Seater, I don't know what state you live in, but it would cost way too much to have those kind of services here in Cali. Plus the bathrooms can't be clean enough unless they have someone in there designated to clean and disinfect constantly.

At my kids' middle school the boys trashed their bathroom daily. It smelled of pee. They would pee all over the room, walls and everything. Savages. My kids would hold it all day and go when they got home.

I live and pay taxes in Texas. Not surprised that keeping a locker room functional is beyond the capabilities of CA. And to Schmick's point we have the same issues with illegals. Each group was required to make sure dirty towels were in the bin, our athletic gear was in another, and any trash was in its appointed place. The coaches didn't let anyone leave until everything was in its place. Then during lunch period the janitors would deep clean the locker rooms so they were ready for the after lunch groups. CA does have janitors, right? Or do you guys unionize them so that they make $85K per year and allow them to exclude certain things from their job duties?

Sounds like you need to move your kids to a better neighborhood. Who the hell would pee on the wall? Sure there is usually one kid that rides the short bus that might do such a thing, but not the general population.