Murder a US Ambassador?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Murder a US Ambassador?

Post by mvscal »

And three other State Dept employees? "Meh, who gives a fuck? I got a fundrasier in Vegas tomorrow. Just make up some bullshit lie and it will go away. What difference does it make, right?"

Kill a bunch of Kenyans, though, and "IT'S ON!!!" The vengeance of the Brown Clown is swift and sure.

US kills two top leaders of terror group that attacked Kenya mall

By Jim Miklaszewski, Courtney Kube, and Robert Windrem
NBC News

A senior U.S. military official has confirmed that a military drone attack Monday afternoon killed two top leaders of the al Qaeda-linked terror group that massacred civilians at a Nairobi, Kenya mall last month.

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news ... -mall?lite
:meds: :meds: :meds:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Murder a US Ambassador?

Post by poptart »

Don't fugg with Kenya.

Gots to protect the homeland.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

As much as I dislike the Baboon who is our president, I would much rather see strikes like that where you go after command and control targets rather than huge boots on the ground type operations. Much more sustainable and cost effective over the long run.

He still should be tried for treason for Bengahzi.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Another day, another racist rant form our resident self-loathing hypocrite.
You hate black people but fuck them regularly. You are a hot mess, we get it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Choke on a cock you fat stupid fuck.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

so the answer to Buttsy's question was one
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Actually there were zero posts before I reminded him that he is a big fat faggot.
Now go fuck yourself you vapid fuckstick.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It seems that there is not nearly enough oversight in the drone killings.

Further, Barry can arrest KC Scott and throw away the key if he decides to.
No judge, no jury, no details.
Just... you're gone.

How do feel about that?

Our military was given congressional authorization to kill those responsible for 9/11.
But the drone program is going to many parts of the globe -- and killing people who did not participate in 9/11.

Did we the people authorize these killings?

I don't remember it.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Derron wrote: I would much rather see strikes like that where you go after command and control targets
:meds:

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:
Derron wrote:I would much rather see strikes like that where you go after command and control targets rather than huge boots on the ground type operations. Much more sustainable and cost effective over the long run
This

and fuck all the hand wringing over collatoral damage
Good job missing the entire point, dumbfucks.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Benghazi is easily one of THE most appalling episodes I can ever remember.

The fact that the _resident who presided over it actually got elected to a 2nd term -- just two months later, is proof positive that the people of the land are (as a whole) brain dead zombies who fully deserve to feel the pain which is coming upon them.

And there is still no reckoning for it.

Amazing.

A whole thing is a study in mental illness.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wrong.

It's proof that the republitards can't seem to nominate anyone other than bible-thumping corporate dick suckers who don't give a shit about middle class Americans. Until the republitards divorce themselves from the American taliban & the tea baggers the democrats can continue to get empty suits elected.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Who vacuumed the brain from your head?

Barry is as big a corporate dick sucker as the office has ever seen -- and oh, how's the middle class fared over the past five years?

It's been DEVASTATED.

You really are lost.

Bush 41 ('92), Dole ('96), McCain ('08) and Romney ('12) lost, in part, because they were... thumpers?

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: Good job missing the entire point, dumbfucks.
The only point you have is on the top of your head you dick sucking asswipe.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Here's a little gift from my legacy Midget Sale. Play us your sad little song.

Play us a song, tiny lawyer man
play us a song you freak,
But, we're not in the mood for your fallacy
As all of your takes are weak.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Name one fallacy you stupid tard.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:Name one fallacy you stupid tard.
That's easy! It happens every time you hit submit.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice white flag you stupid fuck. You can go back to blowing hobos for change.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

White flag? That's what you call an honest answer to a stupid question?

Now I know you've got that whole Napoleonic complex going on midget, but that is no reason to let your sensitivities get your poopie diaper in a bundle. And save your fag smack for someone like Diego. He likes little boys and you should be right up his back alley.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It's not an honest answer you dong jumping twit. It's a lie because you are a lazy fucking piece of rat shit. Just because you look like an autistic kid that has been run over by a bus is no reason to drop so much damn appearance smack.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

You are such a mental dwarf that you can't see the truth when it's staring right at you. Look in the mirror and you'll see your own fallacy. Check your court records and you'll read your legal fallacies. Reach for your rotted crotch and you'll feel your own tiny phallusy...oh wait, it's been so diseased and crusted up that it obviously is more like a dried up sandy cunt.

Kind of like the munchkin who's stomping around with it.

Mirror mirror
on the wall,
who's the dumbest dwarf of all...
Midget Fail.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So, again, you got nothing but a bunch of lies with nothing to back it up. Just a bunch of bullshit. How much more time are you going to waste throwing up shit you can't back up you ugly misshapen tard?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

I don't know, how much more time are you going to avoid the truth? I can back up my "bullshit" by you simply looking in the mirror, which I already asked you to do. Get a step stool, add a couple of phone books and put down a couple of pillows, just in case your tiny feet become as unbalanced as your corrupted, worm riddled mind. Then maybe you can see into that nasty mirror and face the ugly truth glaring back at you.

And quit defending drunken murderers fuckstain. Hell is calling, they want your black soul back.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Reading Jay kicking Moving Bowels ass is hilarious. That stupid midget gets his ass handed to him page after page, and he still comes back with all those "Black cock" blast. Fucking Epic.

Moving Bowels would have got ran in the first round of those smack offs we used to have about 10 years ago or longer.

Seeing his nic up on 6 threads, gets you 3 black cock blasts at least. Really worth reading. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: I can back up my "bullshit" by you simply looking in the mirror, which I already asked you to do.
I get it you are to stupid to be able to back up your take. You are a pussified cunt.I get it. You can't link us up with one single fallacy, which is a fallacy unto itself. Why to poke yourself in the eye and not even know it. Any other BS you want to throw against the wall twit?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote: Seeing his nic up on 6 threads, gets you 3 black cock blasts at least. Really worth reading. :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are directed at mvskkkal for his blatant racism. Why are you fucking with me and not him? Are you a racist too?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
Derron wrote: Why are you fucking with me and not him? Are you a racist too?
Why an I fucking with you ?? You have to ask that question ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: You are easier to fuck with than say LTSTard for one reason, and for another, and I like to see how many lame ass black cock blasts you can lob out there in any given period . You mash out complete gibberish, get your ass fucking PLUNGERED, and you still roll you fat little nugget ass back in.

You are so hung up on black cock, you don't even know how stretched your own asshole really is. Go jump off a bridge if you can step ladder the railing high enough.
Derron
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:I get it you are to stupid to be able to back up your take. You are a pussified cunt.I get it. You can't link us up with one single fallacy, which is a fallacy unto itself. Why to poke yourself in the eye and not even know it. Any other BS you want to throw against the wall twit?
My god are you one idiotic little turd. My "take" was and is backed up by your consistently mashing your tiny, gnarled knuckles on the fucking submit icon. There isn't a single thing you have ever said that wasn't dripping with diseased fallacy. The only BS being tossed against the wall is your own filthy poop that you've scooped out of that drooping diaper that makes AP's panties seem positively dainty and clean by contrast.

Funny thing, I recently heard some scuttlebutt drifting out of some ambulance chasing "lawyer's" office. The sign out front said Tiny Attorneys. The story went something like this.

Every day it seems, a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady at the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air, and tells her that her hair smells nice. After a week of this, she can't stand it anymore, takes her complaint to a supervisor in the personnel department and asks to file a sexual harassment grievance against him. The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled and asks: "What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?" The woman replies, "It's that dwarf, Moving Sale!"
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Q: What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 50?

A: Your Honor

Q: What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 40?

A: Moving Sale
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So you got nothing. No example. No chart. No List. Just a whole lot of poop in your hand. A mirage in the desert. A fucking charlatan. Go take your snake oil and shove it up your puckered ass you pussified cunt.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:The only BS being tossed against the wall is your own filthy poop that you've scooped out of that drooping diaper that makes AP's panties seem positively dainty and clean by contrast. The woman replies, "It's that dwarf, Moving Sale!"
Come on Jay, no need to confuse my undies with PSUFAN's dirties while you are in the the process of midget tossing. I also wonder why he is now calling you ugly when I've seen your picture. Mary Jo wouldn't go out with you if that were the case. I forget her last name.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:The only BS being tossed against the wall is your own filthy poop that you've scooped out of that drooping diaper that makes AP's panties seem positively dainty and clean by contrast. The woman replies, "It's that dwarf, Moving Sale!"
Come on Jay, no need to confuse my undies with PSUFAN's dirties while you are in the the process of midget tossing. I also wonder why he is now calling you ugly when I've seen your picture. Mary Jo wouldn't go out with you if that were the case. I forget her last name.
I believe it's Golddigger. Mary Jo Golddigger.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Actually Goobs and AP, it was Mary Jo West, and she was a sweetheart.

Now, as to Midget Flail...

Fal·la·cy
noun \ˈfa-lə-sē\

: a wrong belief : a false or mistaken idea

: the quality of being false or wrong

: any post submitted by Moving Sale to any bulletin board

: any case defended by a midget lawyer with poopie-puffed diapers

So you see dwarf-ette, it is right there in black and white, courtesy of Webster's. No chart needed, no list. Just you as the prime example of fecal fallacy at it's worst and stinkiest. Go file your immoral and unethical drunken defenses right where your bloody tampon string is dangling and call it a day.

Your case is dismissed. Now kindly fuck off.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
So you see dwarf-ette,
Why are you so obsessed with what I look like? According to you and your wack theory that would make you gay.
Immoral and unethical
Move to Russia if you don't like the 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th amendments.
Now kindly fuck off.
Why? Are you tired of me commenting on your cloths emperor?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:Why are you so obsessed with what I look like? According to you and your wack theory that would make you gay.
Don't flatter your sick self Midget, I could give a rats ass what you look like. It's just that getting under your lizard-like skin by commenting on your diminutive stature pisses you off so much and it's you flailing your widdle arms and wegs in limp fury which is fucking hysterical. However, that said, it would be the one who constantly talks about sucking black cock in every single post (that being you) who is the not-so-closeted gay fuck stick.
Move to Russia if you don't like the 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th amendments.
I very much respect and appreciate the aforementioned Amendments. It is your deplorable perversion of our rights to defend drunken murderers that I find so immoral and disgusting. Does everyone have a right to be defended..? Of course, but you defend killers, repeat offenders with no moral or ethical obligation to the victims of these crimes, and for that you should burn in hell.
Are you tired of me commenting on your cloths emperor?
It's spelled clothes moron, and no, your commentary is meaningless. As is your pathetic LITTLE existence. Stick a fork up your ass, you're done.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I very much respect and appreciate the aforementioned Amendments. It is your deplorable perversion of our rights to defend drunken murderers that I find so immoral and disgusting. Does everyone have a right to be defended..? Of course, but you defend killers, repeat offenders with no moral or ethical obligation to the victims of these crimes, and for that you should burn in hell.
That deserves a rack. No doubt there is a special place in hell for those who defend DWI cases.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: I could give a rats ass what you look like. It's just that getting under your lizard-like skin by commenting on your diminutive stature pisses you off so much and it's you flailing your widdle arms and wegs in limp fury which is fucking hysterical. However, that said, it would be the one who constantly talks about sucking black cock in every single post (that being you) who is the not-so-closeted gay fuck stick.
Nice 'sauce for the gander' fallacy you fat stupid fuck.
Does everyone have a right to be defended..? Of course, but you defend killers, repeat offenders with no moral or ethical obligation to the victims of these crimes, and for that you should burn in hell.
Nice 'if-by-whiskey' fallacy you ignorant racist.
It's spelled clothes moron, and no, your commentary is meaningless.
And now you're three for three. Go model a sheet you pathetic pile of carbon and piss.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote: No doubt there is a special place in hell for those who defend DWI cases.
How about the judges that let them free? How about the DAs who plead them down? How about the juries who let them go? How about the voters that let them keep their 6th Am rights? How about you for not shooting them all in the head without a trial first?
Last edited by Moving Sale on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote: No doubt there is a special place in hell for those who defend DWI cases.
How about the judges that let them free? How about the DAs who plead them down? How about the juries who let them go?
There's plenty of room for them, too.