Truth and Fiction about Obamacare

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Truth and Fiction about Obamacare

Post by Left Seater »

There is so much info out there about Obamacare and much of it is lies. Others are projections. Some of these projections are based on sound principles and others are not. Both sides are guilty of lies and projections based on poor info or outright hope and prayer. Here is my understanding of what was passed, changed by the SC, changed by the WH, changes by HHS and changes to projections.

From Obamacarefacts.com
ObamaCareFacts.com wrote:ObamaCare's cost is estimated at up to net cost of $1.36 trillion dollars by 2023. Although Obamacare's net costs are in the trillions, the law actually reduces the growth in health care spending by tens of billions each year, reduces health care costs for many Americans, helps to insure tens of millions and is estimated to result in an overall net decrease of the deficit.

Obamacare is projected to cut the national deficit by over $200 billion during it's first 10 years and over $1 trillion over the next two decades. This helps offset the up-front cost of ObamaCare.
Even before Obama signed the ACA into law, alleged non-partisan analysts were casting doubt over these numbers. One of their major concerns came from counting twice the savings from Medicare. The CBO pointed this out to Congress in Jan of 2010.
CBO letter from Jan 2010 wrote:The reductions in projected Part A outlays and increases in projected HI revenues resulting from PPACA would significantly raise balances in the HI trust fund and might suggest that significant additional resources—$358 billion plus additional interest to be credited to the trust fund over time—had been set aside to pay for future Medicare benefits. However, only the additional savings by the government as a whole truly increase the government’s ability to pay for future Medicare benefits or other programs, and those would be a much smaller ($132 billion plus interest savings to be achieved over time). Unified budget accounting shows that the majority of the HI trust fund savings under PPACA would be used to pay for other spending and therefore would not enhance the ability of the government to pay for future Medicare benefits.
After each body passed a version of ACA and during the resolution process the CBO again issued a warning about costs and savings. A note to Nancy Pelosi says:
CBO letter to Nancy Pelosi during reconciliation of ACA in Congress wrote: Key Considerations. Those longer-term calculations reflect an assumption
that the provisions of the reconciliation proposal and H.R. 3590 are enacted
and remain unchanged throughout the next two decades, which is often not
the case for major legislation. For example, the sustainable growth rate
mechanism governing Medicare’s payments to physicians has frequently
been modified (either through legislation or administrative action) to avoid
reductions in those payments, and legislation to do so again is currently
under consideration by the Congress.
The reconciliation proposal and H.R. 3590 would maintain and put into
effect a number of policies that might be difficult to sustain over a long
period of time. Under current law, payment rates for physicians’ services in
Medicare would be reduced by about 21 percent in 2010 and then decline
further in subsequent years; the proposal makes no changes to those
provisions. At the same time, the legislation includes a number of
provisions that would constrain payment rates for other providers of
Medicare services. In particular, increases in payment rates for many
providers would be held below the rate of inflation (in expectation of
ongoing productivity improvements in the delivery of health care). The
projected longer-term savings for the legislation also reflect an assumption
that the Independent Payment Advisory Board established by H.R. 3590
would be fairly effective in reducing costs beyond the reductions that
would be achieved by other aspects of the legislation.
Under the legislation, CBO expects that Medicare spending would increase
significantly more slowly during the next two decades than it has increased
during the past two decades (per beneficiary, after adjusting for inflation). It
is unclear whether such a reduction in the growth rate of spending could be
achieved, and if so, whether it would be accomplished through greater
efficiencies in the delivery of health care or through reductions in access to
care or the quality of care. The long-term budgetary impact could be quite
different if key provisions of the legislation were ultimately changed or not
fully implemented.
Unfortunately for all Americans the above warnings were proven sound when key provision started to be changed or completely discarded. The first was the complete ejection of the CLASS component. In 2011 HHS recommended the CLASS program not move forward due to it being actuarially sound. This program was project to save $70 Billion over 10 years. So that number now is removed from the ACA's savings.

Then in 2012 the Supreme Court made changes to ACA. One of the big changes is that it made Medicare expansion by the states optional. As such 26 states declined to increase Medicaid coverage and those costs reverted to the Feds to absorb. Many of the 26 states looked at this expansion as an unfunded mandate from Washington.

Then President Obama decided to delay the provision of ACA that requires employers to provide affordable health care or face a penalty. This provision of ACA was estimated to produce $140 Billion over the first 10 years in savings and income. I can't find a link to what the single year delay will cost though. Plus there is no guarantee that this provision won't be delayed again.

Then labor got involved and is requesting changes to the ACA. The AFL-CIO a huge Obama supporter is pushing for expanded federal subsides to plans the union oversees that cover multiple employers. They also oppose the $63 fee per covered member. Further many employers and employees led by unions and their members oppose the "Cadillac charge" on health plans deemed too good. This would tax anyone with such a plan an additional 3.8% of income. Unlikely organized labor allows either of these to be implemented

Another measure that is estimated to raise $29 Billion over the first 10 years is a tax on manufacture of medical devices. The Democratic controlled Senate though just recently voted in non binding fashion to eliminate this tax by a vote of 79-20. But if there is wide support even in the Senate how long can we expect this tax to last? That is more revenue disappearing from the ACA.

Thoughts? Will this ever achieve cost savings? Will it increase our spending? Will one of the Democrats and President Obama's biggest supporters end up fighting against ACA? The AFL-CIO already estimates 35% of its membership votes Republican, will this shift more?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Python
Elwood

Re: Truth and Fiction about Obamacare

Post by Python »

You need Jesus.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

KC Scott wrote:Our family insurance went up about $800 this year - UHC is the provider

One of the blogs I follow posted the following article last week.

I think it is spot on
Last week I received a package from my employer indicating actions required due to the Affordable Healthcare Act. A nice package indicating the “fast facts” and Marketplace Options. I do not believe that these changes will have immediate significant impacts on premiums, care, and coverage (especially for individuals working for the government or large corporations).

However, as I went through the materials provided by my employer (who happens to be the federal government), I realized my suspicions have been confirmed. It is clear to me that the endgame of the health care reform is to drive all individuals to the government run exchanges. The health coverage rules enforced on private employers will make it such that it will not be worth their while providing health insurance.

Shocking. A Federal leech says that.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

The term cluster-fuck comes to mind.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Still waiting for Felix to answer one simple question as well.

Since ACA is the law as passed by Congress and redefined by the SC, how can the WH choose to delay certain sections of said law and outright cancel other sections? Additionaly, where is the outrage at the WH for these decisions?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Since ACA is the law as passed by Congress and redefined by the SC, how can the WH choose to delay certain sections of said law and outright cancel other sections? Additionaly, where is the outrage at the WH for these decisions?

Of course, that's the rub. You will not read or hear about that in the dinosaur media. Try to find anywhere in the US Constitution where the POTUS is given that power. Swearing to uphold the Constitution indeed.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If a group/entity/whatever were to challenge the ACA on a 10th Amendment basis...

The SCOTUS would flip out, and hire hitmen to remind everyone that the 10th Amendment has been overturned.

The ACA isn't just unconstitutional -- it's side-splitting hilariously unconstitutional. The fact some pol even wrote it shows how far off the rails government is -- swear to uphold a few basic rules in a document, then laugh at it.

That is, unless someone can point out which part of the Constitution enumerates "health care" as a role of the federal government?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Blah, blah, U.S. Constitution, blah, blah, blah.

Yeah, the SCOTUS doesn't seem to give a shit what it says, nor does Congress.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

A quick scan doesn't come up with "health care" or "personal subsidies." Guess it's not delegated, eh?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Truth: Barrycare is a gold mine for lawyers

Just pause and imagine all the lawsuits that will come about because of this fiasco.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Last month the VA sent me a letter saying not to worry about Obongocare. My healthcare is covered for life along with getting my monthly tax free US Treasury Direct Deposits to my checking account. Oh sure, there are those of you that will chime in with the tired cliches, but at least I'm not you.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Atomic Punk wrote:My healthcare is covered for life along with getting my monthly tax free US Treasury Direct Deposits to my checking account.
Service related disability, huh? That would explain a lot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Service related? Yes. For many years I had no idea I was covered as I was paying for Blue Cross then United Health Care out of pocket. A Vietnam Vet I worked with asked me if I go to the VA. I checked into it and I was never notified that I was covered. Oh by the way, the years of compensation came in the form of a nice payment and now monthly for life.

I'm guessing they didn't tell you what you were qualified for. Not sure if overt racism qualifies you but you might want to check into the mental health route for yourself. I rarely go there for anything but they cover everything except dental. They mail prescription meds to me so there are no worries about going to a pharmacy. Now that is 'BODE.

I see these Air Force "vets" there and have no idea what the fuck they could possibly qualify for since working behind a desk can't be that traumatic.

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Truth: Barrycare is a gold mine for lawyers
Just pause and imagine all the lawsuits that will come about because of this fiasco.

No shit. For example, there is a law firm here that brags that they have an entire section devoted to Social Security claims. I'm sure they are firing up a section to deal with
the cluster-fuck that is called Obamacare.
Pass the law to find out what's in it indeed.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dennis Miller trots out a fun idea!

:lol:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Atomic Punk wrote: I see these Air Force "vets" there and have no idea what the fuck they could possibly qualify for since working behind a desk can't be that traumatic.
So you lied about your disability to get the cheese, and you paid little attention to the mustering out information apparently.
Derron
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Derron wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote: I see these Air Force "vets" there and have no idea what the fuck they could possibly qualify for since working behind a desk can't be that traumatic.
So you lied about your disability to get the cheese, and you paid little attention to the mustering out information apparently.
Arguing with a paranoid moron isn't going to do much damage to you if I sensibly respond.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Derron wrote: So you lied about your disability to get the cheese, and you paid little attention to the mustering out information apparently.
Why are you assuming he lied? He clearly implied his disability is some mental issue. There is certainly no shortage of good guesses to be made as to which mental issue/s has disabled him.

It could probably even be made into a children's party game: Pin the Tail on AP's Mental Disability. Everyone goes home a winner.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Atomic Punk wrote:Service related? Yes. For many years I had no idea I could cheat Blue Cross then United Health Care out of tons of cash each month. A Vietnam Vet I worked with taught me how to lie because I was too stupid to do it by myself. Almost overnight I converted the nightmare of DTs into the end of the rainbow. Oh by the way, the years of compensation came in the form of a nice payment and now monthly for life.

Plus they mail prescription meds to me so there are no worries about going to a pharmacy. Now that is 'BODE. I am truely the king of the parasites, I wonder if I am part blacq.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:
Derron wrote: So you lied about your disability to get the cheese, and you paid little attention to the mustering out information apparently.
Why are you assuming he lied? He clearly implied his disability is some mental issue. There is certainly no shortage of good guesses to be made as to which mental issue/s has disabled him.

It could probably even be made into a children's party game: Pin the Tail on AP's Mental Disability. Everyone goes home a winner.
:lol:
"I see everything twice!"
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

This is why he lied. He implies he did something other than sit behind a desk himself, being Mission Commander and all that shit.

Tell us, AP...were you ever in combat ??
Derron
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Derron wrote:

This is why he lied. He implies he did something other than sit behind a desk himself, being Mission Commander and all that shit.

Tell us, AP...were you ever in combat ??
Derron, you don't know me so your assumptions are always wrong. My DD-214 tells the story, but a total moron like yourself can keep flailing away. I can't believe how stupid you are... well, actually I can.

BTW, ask Smokie Chan about his combat experience while he was in the Chair Force. The only reason he responded is because I struck a nerve with him. He's a good guy BTW. ;) You won't because you want to be loved by others here.

How is that prepping thing going? Any threats in your area yet?

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:Pin the Tail on AP's Mental Disability
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Atomic Punk wrote:
BTW, ask Smokie Chan about his combat experience while he was in the Chair Force. The only reason he responded is because I struck a nerve with him. He's a good guy BTW. ;) You won't because you want to be loved by others here.
I did not ask Smackie Chan about his military service. I asked you, you stupid pole smoking cross dresser. Just answer the fucking question...Were you in combat ? YES or NO ??

And go ahead and post up that DD 214 if you feel that will explain your disability, you were the one who brought it up.
Derron
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Leave it to AP to turn a prolapsed rectum into a lifelong gravy train.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Atomic Punk wrote:BTW, ask Smokie Chan about his combat experience while he was in the Chair Force. The only reason he responded is because I struck a nerve with him.
Struck a nerve? Hardly. Why would anything you said strike a nerve with me, and when was the last time anything said by anyone ever did? I think you'd be hard-pressed to find evidence that anything on a message board has had any emotional impact on me. I replied to mvscal simply because I found what he posted to be humorous. Had nothing to do with you. In fact, neither you nor I have responded to each other in probably over a year, maybe two.

That being said, I've never made a secret of the fact that I have no combat experience. During my period of service ('78-'85), the only military conflict in which our country was engaged was in Grenada, and I had no part in it. I literally was in the Chair Force, and have never said otherwise.

I'll probably catch shit for saying this, but I actually did take your advice. I have no disabilities, service-related or otherwise, and don't believe I'm entitled to any VA benefits. Never even considered it. But I did look into it to verify, and am awaiting a response. I expect to be told I don't qualify for anything.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Smackie Chan wrote:I'll probably catch shit for saying this, but I actually did take your advice. I have no disabilities, service-related or otherwise, and don't believe I'm entitled to any VA benefits. Never even considered it. But I did look into it to verify, and am awaiting a response. I expect to be told I don't qualify for anything.
My father in law was in The US Army Band during Vietnam. The closest he came to combat was playing at Nixon's 2nd inaugural. He's getting his prescriptions and glasses through the VA. Cheap as hell. Though he does have to drive to Canandaigua because for some reason Rochester doesn't have a VA hospital.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

BSmack wrote:My father in law was in The US Army Band during Vietnam. The closest he came to combat was playing at Nixon's 2nd inaugural. He's getting his prescriptions and glasses through the VA. Cheap as hell.
I'd be happy with both. I have prescription eyeglasses that I seldom wear, but I'd welcome cheap scrips, even though I don't have very many.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote:Just as senior citizens demand their Social Security, so too will people demand their benefits under PPACA.

Apples and oranges much?

SSI is YOUR MONEY, which was taken from you, and was supposed to have been put in a trust and given back to you later... until the crooks saw money just sitting there, and couldn't help but spend it.

The ACA is robbing money from Peter to give to Paul's fat ass.

It's a tax on good heath. Nice that I've taken somewhat good care of myself, and have had no major health expenses in my life, and for this I'm rewarded by having money taken from me and given to people who haven't taken care of themselves. It's like a reverse-lottery -- the better your health, the more you're penalized.

The ACA is so fucking stupid both in concept and execution, it's mind-boggling. They've actually taxed good health, and subsidized obesity... and subsidies, by definition, are designed to create more of something. Subsidizing obesity -- pure genius.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BTW -- there's a law that says that you can only purchase insurance in the state in which you reside. This means no interstate commerce is involved.

Tenth Amendment sayswhat?

Oregon/ **insert state name here** is certainly within their rights to set up a statewide health system... the Fed has no such right.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote:There will be millions of people who will benefit from PPACA.

And even more millions who won't.

Why is it important to you to have healthy people pay the bills of those who aren't, by force?

Keeping what one earns is a very fundamental right, and taking it from a citizen to give to another citizen (or non-citizen) is fundamentally wrong, which should be implied in the Ninth Amendment (the Tenth also has been made a mockery by this mob-rule abomination).
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Yeah, Social Security is so popular, especially with people who never contributed a penny towards it. A visit to your local SS Office might be an eye opener for some Kool-Aid drinkers.I'll be Tango Uniform when it collapses. I feel sorry for those of you who won't.
As an aside, I heard "Mr. Conservative" Bob Beckel say that Social Security needs to be fixed. Too bad no one wanted to consider Barry Goldwater' plans back in 1964.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jsc810 wrote:There will be millions of people who will benefit from PPACA, Sam. Once people actually start checking it out for themselves instead of merely listening to those who oppose anything Obama does in knee jerk fashion, the law will become as popular as Social Security is.

I do hope the Republicans can resolve their internal civil war soon. Our country would benefit from having two functioning political parties. I say that in all sincerity.
So care to explain how that is going to work???

My wife currently has a high deductible medical plan she pays for and her employer reimburses her a couple weeks later. It was $ 480 per month. It will increase to $ 792 per month Jan 1. Her employer has declined to increase her $ 500 a month allotment to cover the increase.

She will now have to pay the $ 312 difference out of her take home pay, and that completely negates her small COLAS the last couple of years. Our income combined by about $ 5,000 DQ's us from Barrycare.

I have no health insurance. They don't want me. But according to Barrycare, some one will have to take me at a greatly inflated price that I will have to pay or pay the tax. Hmmm... the tax is probably cheaper, I cannot afford any out of pocket with my wife's going up. So if I get sick or need medical attention, I am pretty much on the hook for the whole thing, and with my history that is pretty much a given that I will have high costs issues until I croak and put my family out of this financial mess. This is a complete cluster fuck for the citizens of this country. One more strike to what we have left of an economy.

Fuck you and fuck Barrycare.
Derron
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

JSC,

There is no doubt that ACA will be a great benefit for some people. It will also hurt a good number of people.

Look no further than organized labor, most of whom have "Cadillac" plans that will likely be cut or scaled back. If they aren't reduced or scaled back, then the employee will have to pay a larger portion themselves.

We are also already seeing many employees faced with reduced hours so they are not considered full time for purposes of ACA. How does that help someone?

And the biggest question of all, where are the poor who don't currently have insurance going to come up with the premium payments and out of pocket costs? Great they get tax breaks to help pay for their premiums. But if they don't have the cash now, how are tax breaks going to help? Where are they going to come up with the co-pays and deductibles?

You are also correct that people are going to be clamoring for their handouts from ACA just like they are from Social Security. Let's not forget that Social Security was at first a 1% tax strictly for retirement benefits. Since then it has climbed to 7.65% for both employees and employers. Over the years many additional handouts have been added to Social Security.

It is ironic, funny, sad that you would compare benefits of ACA to SS.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

88 wrote:Liberal rug muncher Sally Kohn...
Don't know her.

Is she a liberal who munches rugs...

...or...

...does she liberally munch rugs.

P.S. ~ Daughter Wagon asked me to ask you...in strictest confidence, of course.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I heard Rush say this ACA mess is being cooked up in order to set the stage for single payer.
When that fat fuck and I actually argee on something chances are we are on to something.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:I heard Rush say this ACA mess is being cooked up in order to set the stage for single payer.
When that fat fuck and I actually argee on something chances are we are on to something.
It is clearly unsustainable to anyone who can fire three neurons. The scam is designed to destroy the private heath insurance industry and then reincarnate those same players under Fedzilla control.

Doctors who have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars obtaining their degrees will drop out of the system like flies. They will be replaced by indentured servants who obtain their degrees by Federally subsidized student loans. The bottom line is that the average joe will spend more money for worse service than he was getting before.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:BTW, ask Smokie Chan about his combat experience while he was in the Chair Force. The only reason he responded is because I struck a nerve with him.
I'll probably catch shit for saying this, but I actually did take your advice. I have no disabilities, service-related or otherwise, and don't believe I'm entitled to any VA benefits. Never even considered it. But I did look into it to verify, and am awaiting a response. I expect to be told I don't qualify for anything.
I was just giving you shit and meant nothing by it other than to get that gibbon in the U&L riled up at your expense. I'll let him melt about combat experience as long as this board is in existence. poptart and mv got a good ones in, so I'll give them that.

It's worth a look and you never know. I had no idea that I was covered for years and was paying my own way all of this time. Right now I would guess I would have been kicked off the plans I paid for.

Did you go through the military TAPP program before you got out? That's where we had to write down anything medically related before we got out. I have a friend that was riding the Chair and she was never deployed and doesn't qualify. However, she has more benefits from the government teet than I do sans VA coverage. I would think the Chair Force does the same thing while processing you out of the service. I never heard anything about the results as they don't tell you anything after you're out.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sounds like all those ex-military leeches are a bigger drain on society than those fucking public school teachers.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:Our family insurance went up about $800 this year - UHC is the provider
"I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."

--Barebak Oshitskin 6/23/2007
Good to see that's workin out for ya.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Clearly KC doesn't meet Obarry's definition of typical.

Clearly math isn't Barry's strong point. If millions of people don't have insurance then their current premium is by default zero. If these millions are then going to sign up for coverage and therefore have some sort of premium payment, the average premium cost is going to rise. So in order to offset this average raise in premium a huge number of people already with insurance would need to see massive drops in premiums. We all know that isn't happening.