2013 CFB Pickem - Week 6 Results

A forum for Shine to shine.

Moderators: Shine, indyfrisco

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: 2013 CFB Pickem - Week 6 Results

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Props to Moby. I was hoping 8 would be enough to get the win this week, as I figured I'd have the tie-breaker over most. Of course, it's fitting Cal screwed me. I debated taking them or MSU. Went with tFighting Toolios to cover a meager spread at home vs Wazzou. I didn't think that was asking too much. I was wrong.

Then again, pretty much needed a miracle for OSU to cover against N'western, so I can't complain too much.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:WVU. Fucking shit that pissed me off. They should cancel their god damned program.
You knew Baylor had a good offense, but my only reservation with them was that they hadn't played anybody with a pulse. WVU, on the other hand, just beat Okie Lite and was getting 27.5. Seemed like a good play to me.

I'm not certain Baylor doesn't have the best O in the country. Good lord. Dropping 70 on AQ teams like it's nothing.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Sweet!

its been a long minute since I won a week.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Baylor has been an almost automatic gimmee in the Pick 'Em all season, as their offensive proficiency the past couple of years has been damn-near Duck-like. The Bears score points on EVERYBODY. The question coming out of Waco, though, is will their defense play well enough to cover the number? They get the Bill Snyder's Cats this week for their first roadie of the season - - ought to be an interesting number coming out of Manhattan for that game...

Agree with Willie: WVU is the suck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
I'm not certain Baylor doesn't have the best O in the country. Good lord. Dropping 70 on AQ teams like it's nothing.
Wigga please.

There's this other team that's dropping 60 on everybody, and they're calling off the dogs early in the 3rd quarter. But that team doesn't have to try and convince everyone they're good by running up the score on hapless defenses.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Wigga please.

There's this other team that's dropping 60 on everybody, and they're calling off the dogs early in the 3rd quarter. But that team doesn't have to try and convince everyone they're good by running up the score on hapless defenses.
I figured that would touch a nerve, as I know how arrogant sensitive you are about your Ducks. If it makes you feel any better, I'll say they still have the better overall TEAM...