Where is the outrage over this ??

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Where is the outrage over this ??

Post by Derron »

This is fucking unreal. This old boy is beat to death by 2 black street punks.

Probably every VFW / American Legion / local veteran is out looking for these cocksuckers, and hopefully they get street justice and these pricks burn in hell. How many people would line up to waste this scum ??

Seems like a race crime to me...What's up Obama, Sharpton, Jackson??

http://www.kxly.com/page/sendToFriend/m ... index.html
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Re: Where is the outrage over this ??

Post by ChargerMike »

...sad thing is, in his day he probably would have chewed these two wanabe's gangstahs up and spit em out in the gutter. Very sad indeed. Hopefully street justice will prevail before the cops pick them up.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I don't know. Why are you posing this question to a bunch of white people on an obscure message board?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

How hard can it be to find underaged nogs in Spokane?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That's right, Duhhron. Where is the motherfucking outrage?

Las Vegas police say 'sovereign citizen' plot is stopped

More details released about plot to kidnap, murder cops

By Associated Press
August 22, 2013, 10:56 p.m.

LAS VEGAS — A sting operation stopped a plot to abduct, torture and kill police officers to bring attention to the anti-authority sovereign citizen movement, Las Vegas police said Thursday.

David Allen Brutsche and Devon Campbell Newman were arrested at an apartment a few miles off the Strip before they could carry out a plan to snatch officers, “put them on trial” and execute them in a vacant house, Las Vegas police Lt. James Seebock said.

Federal authorities regard sovereign citizen extremists as domestic terrorists. Authorities have linked sovereign citizen groups with violent confrontations in recent years, including deadly shootings in Louisiana and Arkansas.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Come on screw. We all know that the media and therefore the majority don't care about white on white murder or black on black murder.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:How hard can it be to find underaged nogs in Spokane?

Kind of what I was thinking. How many are there? 4-5?
If that many. I have not been up there in quite a long time, but I hear the low life, meth freak scumbag type is fairly common up there. The fact these two scum are black is double surprising. Do not see those 2 out on the loose for very long. Black or white or brown, these dudes and their ilk need to be eliminated from the face of the earth.
Derron
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:That's right, Duhhron. Where is the motherfucking outrage?

Las Vegas police say 'sovereign citizen' plot is stopped

More details released about plot to kidnap, murder cops

By Associated Press
August 22, 2013, 10:56 p.m.

LAS VEGAS — A sting operation stopped a plot to abduct, torture and kill police officers to bring attention to the anti-authority sovereign citizen movement, Las Vegas police said Thursday.

David Allen Brutsche and Devon Campbell Newman were arrested at an apartment a few miles off the Strip before they could carry out a plan to snatch officers, “put them on trial” and execute them in a vacant house, Las Vegas police Lt. James Seebock said.

Federal authorities regard sovereign citizen extremists as domestic terrorists. Authorities have linked sovereign citizen groups with violent confrontations in recent years, including deadly shootings in Louisiana and Arkansas.
I'm outraged that they didn't succeed. I'm also wondering when we're going to start labeling these packs of feral n!ggers "domestic terrorists" and deploy the full weight of the Federal government against them.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Screw_Michigan wrote:That's right, Duhhron. Where is the motherfucking outrage?

those two don't look bright enough to pour piss out of a boot if the directions were printed on the heel. In other words, they could easily be Screwey's parents
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Derron wrote:I have not been up there in quite a long time, but I hear the low life, meth freak scumbag type is fairly common up there.
when i travel to the northern regions of Idaho, I fly into Spokane rent a car then drive to Coeur d'Alene......been through the downtown Spokane area and can attest that it is in fact a shithole.....meth types hanging out on street corners and that's about all you see.....common mom and pop types seem to avoid the downtown area in droves
get out, get out while there's still time
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Left Seater wrote:Come on screw. We all know that the media and therefore the majority don't care about white on white murder or black on black murder.
Don't forget their favorite one to ignore, black on white, yellow, red or any other hue.

And to the fukkers who want to string up zimmerman because trayvon was unarmed, neither were these punks. But, they killed that old dude anyway. Too bad he wasn't packing a 9mm like George was.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

One of them is still at large.

He should probably sneak across the border into Northern Idaho. I think that would be the best possible outcome.

On a sidenote -- an old friend of mine told me the story about years ago about delivering a few pounds of weed to a (new) contact in Northern Idaho (Coeur d'Alene is/was the capital of the neo-nazi movement, which is over the border from Spokane, which has an Air Force base). Said the guys he met told the story about "one time, a niqqer drove into town. He didn't drive out."

So I hope homie fled east.

Eastern Washington really sucks. Mix in some rain or something.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:Coeur d'Alene is/was the capital of the neo-nazi movement, which is over the border from Spokane, which has an Air Force base.
you're mixing up Hayden Lake with Coeur d'Alene, and those nazi types have mostly been driven out of area..........you get the occasional douchebag
displaying the south will rise again flags and spouting idiocies and burning some crosses, but generally speaking people don't pay much attention to them........what you've got up in the area now is lots of people with guns that hate the government.....not much different than a lot of cities throughout the United States......
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

That flag in your pic is a Hank Williams, Jr. song lyric flag and I do not see The South Will Rise Again anywhere on it.

Get your facts straight, jackass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote:I do not see The South Will Rise Again anywhere on it.
:meds:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

This flag is what you think you see:

This is a variation of TSWRA:

You live in DC, so just like all the other clueless faggot media fuckheads, you think anything with a Confederate flag is some sort of white supremacy symbol.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Carson wrote:you think anything with a Confederate flag is some sort of white supremacy symbol.
Flag? You don't need to look beyond the Swastikas on his forearm to reach that conclusion.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote:You live in DC, so just like all the other clueless faggot media fuckheads, you think anything with a Confederate flag is some sort of white supremacy symbol.
It's pretty simple, asswipe. While not the exact same wording, "If the South would have won...we'd have it made" is on par with "The South will rise again."

I know your seventh grade education combined with your total lack of ambition retards your ability to realize this, but that's not my problem.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

"The South will rise again."
Are you sure they're not referring to their erectile dysfunction? I mean, all that fried food can't be good for sexual stamina.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote:I think Screwy & Mgo would have actually liked it had the south won the CW. They can't tell us that they wouldn't mind owning a few black folks.
For sure. Now they can only rent them by the hour.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I'd probly just go the T-Dogg route (Thomas Jefferson) and have a hot sista around to tap now and again.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MgBl0w, let me ask you something. Would you tap a black chick? Would any of you white people on this board do that?

I'm not talking about Vanessa Williams, Beyonce, Mariah Carey and the other rare exceptions, etc. I mean would you fuck something that has been filled by black prison cock that has pumped out at least 6 future criminals? Your fantasy is now starting to show.

Be honest. Do tell. Think before you and a certain shit troll does the routine return "blast." :meds:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Atomic Punk wrote:I mean would you fuck something that has been filled by black prison cock that has pumped out at least 6 future criminals?
Hmmm, well since you posed the question so eloquently, I'm going to have to say a resounding...

YES!
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:I mean would you fuck something that has been filled by black prison cock that has pumped out at least 6 future criminals?
Hmmm, well since you posed the question so eloquently, I'm going to have to say a resounding...

YES!
I'm cool with it. It's not for me, but to each their own. Props to you in a very "High 5" sort of way. Me, I like Mexican women and can't stand white blondes that have burned me out with their drama. With Mexicans, I just simply don't listen to them, but they like white guys that have a job.

Here are the 3 slump busting rules that should be followed by all before getting into a relationship:

1) Go ugly early

2) If your standards are too high, lower them

3) Every girl looks good with a dick in her mouth

Trev, your thoughts?

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Felix wrote:what you've got up in the area now is lots of people with guns that hate the government.....not much different than a lot of cities throughout the United States......
You cannot even imagine how many people in that area would fit that description.. They do not hate government, just the wrong kind of government. And it is not just Hayden Lake and that area. You could expand that area to included parts of 4 states with the centralized area there. So I have heard.
Derron
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Atomic Punk wrote:Would you tap a black chick? Would any of you white people on this board do that?
Sorry. Not really into bestiality.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'd probly just go the T-Dogg route (Thomas Jefferson) and have a hot sista around to tap now and again.
It never happened, idiot.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 28362.html
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:I'm outraged that they didn't succeed. I'm also wondering when we're going to start labeling these packs of feral n!ggers "domestic terrorists" and deploy the full weight of the Federal government against them.
I see so local cops should be shot dead and the National governemt (that is what you meant by "Federal government" right?) should be given more power and that power should be racial motivated? You are one vapid cock-sucking fucktard.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Would you tap a black chick? Would any of you white people on this board do that?
Sorry. Not really into bestiality.
But you are not a racist right?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:It never happened, idiot.
Don't ruin this for me.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

I find it very sad that the most recent picture of this old guy was taken at Christmas.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

schmick wrote:[ One thing being in my 20's during the 90s and watching The Real World taught me was that American black women never shut the fuck up. I dont find black women attractive but I dont find most latino women attractive either. I like blondes, as a Scandinavian myself, I prefer Scandinavian women over all others.
Balck women never shut the fuck up??? Hmmmm. I think you're onto something that isn't obvious to all. You must go on and explain to TVblOw why you are a vapid racist. I'm just trying to help.

As a white dude, all I've ever attracted are/were Scandinavian blonde women and I've had enough of them. They don't age well either.

My Messican buddies tell me they prefer white blonde chicks, and I tell them I prefer Latinas. The problem is Latinas have 3 to 4 kids by the time they are 25 and homie husband goes to jail. So the older Latinas that are around 40 have pumped out these kids and the kids are out of the house. Good times to follow. They are fun, volatile, and if you get tired of them, there are many others available.

Balcks? The good looking ones usually have a white momma so as to not have the Venus and Serena Williams aboriginal features. Anyone that thinks those hogs are hot needs to be shot and stomped out.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Derron wrote:They do not hate government, just the wrong kind of government.
so exactly what is the "wrong kind" of government?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Felix wrote:
Derron wrote:They do not hate government, just the wrong kind of government.
so exactly what is the "wrong kind" of government?
Not taking your troll bait here. A government that clearly subverts and prostitutes the Constitution. If you have to have it explained to you, then you are part of the problem.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

KC Scott wrote:In HS I met a black girl at Sunday Bar named Juji - absolutely gorgeous. We went out for a couple months then lost touch.
So you were going out. Were you fucking her or not ?
Derron
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Atomic Punk wrote:As a white dude, all I've ever attracted are/were Scandinavian blonde women and I've had enough of them.
Well. Look who just staggered out of the closet.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Carson wrote:This flag is what you think you see:
Ripping off The Trooper logo for this crap is unforgivable.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Derron wrote: A government that clearly subverts and prostitutes the Constitution.

every president since Richard Nixon has subverted the constitution in one form or another
if Snowden was to be put on trial for subversive actions, Bush Jr. and Obama should be charged as well.....
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Fine by me.

W and bongo have both been sleepwalkers.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:
Derron wrote: A government that clearly subverts and prostitutes the Constitution.

every president since Richard Nixon has subverted the constitution in one form or another
Oh...well, I guess it's OK then.

Idiot