I'd like to spit some beechnut in that bitch's Eye

The best of the best
KC Scott

I'd like to spit some beechnut in that bitch's Eye

Post by KC Scott »

Mo. Man Spits Tobacco Juice at Jane Fonda

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A man spit tobacco juice into the face of Jane Fonda after waiting in line to have her sign her new memoir. Capt. Rich Lockhart of the Kansas City Police Department said Michael A. Smith, 54, was arrested Tuesday night on a municipal charge of disorderly conduct.

He was released on bond and is due to appear in court on May 27.

Fonda covers a wide range of topics in "My Life So Far," including her 1972 visit to Hanoi to protest the Vietnam War, during which she was photographed on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun. She has apologized for the photo, but not for opposing the war.

Smith, a Vietnam veteran, told The Kansas City Star Wednesday that Fonda was a "traitor" and that her protests against the Vietnam War were unforgivable. He said he doesn't chew tobacco but did so Tuesday solely to spit juice on the actress.

"I consider it a debt of honor," he told The Star for a story on its Web site. "She spit in our faces for 37 years. It was absolutely worth it. There are a lot of veterans who would love to do what I did."

Fonda, who flew to Minneapolis Wednesday for another appearance on her book tour, issued a statement through Jynne Martin of Random House.

"In spite of the incident, my experience in Kansas City was wonderful and I thank all the warm and supportive people, including so many veterans, who came to welcome me last night," she said.

Fonda drew a crowd of about 900 at Unity Temple, said Vivian Jennings, whose Rainy Day Books of suburban Fairway, Kan., sponsored the event.

Jennings said the 67-year-old actress never got up from her seat and continued autographing books after the tobacco juice was wiped off.

"The important thing is that she was so calm and so gracious about it," Jennings said. "She was wonderful."

I'd like to be the first to Rack Michael Smith.

Hanoi Jane was, is and will always be considered a traitor to this country.
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

Hell yeah RACK that troop!
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Re: I'd like to spit some beechnut in that bitch's Eye

Post by Gunslinger »

KC Scott wrote:Image

Mo. Man Spits Tobacco Juice at Jane Fonda

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A man spit tobacco juice into the face of Jane Fonda after waiting in line to have her sign her new memoir. Capt. Rich Lockhart of the Kansas City Police Department said Michael A. Smith, 54, was arrested Tuesday night on a municipal charge of disorderly conduct.

He was released on bond and is due to appear in court on May 27.

Fonda covers a wide range of topics in "My Life So Far," including her 1972 visit to Hanoi to protest the Vietnam War, during which she was photographed on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun. She has apologized for the photo, but not for opposing the war.

Smith, a Vietnam veteran, told The Kansas City Star Wednesday that Fonda was a "traitor" and that her protests against the Vietnam War were unforgivable. He said he doesn't chew tobacco but did so Tuesday solely to spit juice on the actress.

"I consider it a debt of honor," he told The Star for a story on its Web site. "She spit in our faces for 37 years. It was absolutely worth it. There are a lot of veterans who would love to do what I did."

Fonda, who flew to Minneapolis Wednesday for another appearance on her book tour, issued a statement through Jynne Martin of Random House.

"In spite of the incident, my experience in Kansas City was wonderful and I thank all the warm and supportive people, including so many veterans, who came to welcome me last night," she said.

Fonda drew a crowd of about 900 at Unity Temple, said Vivian Jennings, whose Rainy Day Books of suburban Fairway, Kan., sponsored the event.

Jennings said the 67-year-old actress never got up from her seat and continued autographing books after the tobacco juice was wiped off.

"The important thing is that she was so calm and so gracious about it," Jennings said. "She was wonderful."

Hanoi Jane was, is and will always be considered a traitor to this country.
Jane Fonda is a hack. Would you also spit juice on George Bush for skipping the war and using propaganda on McCain?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dork, are you drunk or high again? Talk about paranoid.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Gunslinger wrote:
Jane Fonda is a hack. Would you also spit juice on George Bush for skipping the war and using propaganda on McCain?
Bush pussed on the war.
So did a lot of others with connections or bus tickets to Toronto.

Big difference between that and going to Hanoi to suck the commie propoganda dick.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

KC Scott wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Bush pussed on the war.

Big difference between that and going to Hanoi to suck the commie propoganda dick.
So, would you? Disgracing the Vietnam war is one thing, but disgracing WW2 is another.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Gunslinger wrote:
KC Scott wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Bush pussed on the war.

So, would you? Disgracing the Vietnam war is one thing, but disgracing WW2 is another.
Congrats IC.

I can usually decipher most gibberish, but yours has reached a level of incoherency usually reserved for jtr.

I already answered your question about Bush, you are just to slow to actually understand it.

Now, Wanna try and explain what WWII has to do with this topic?
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

That one kind of eluded me too & I've only had 2 beers....
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! - IC
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

KC Scott wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
KC Scott wrote: Bush pussed on the war.

Congrats IC.

I can usually decipher most gibberish, but yours has reached a level of incoherency usually reserved for jtr.

I already answered your question about Bush, you are just to slow to actually understand it.

Now, Wanna try and explain what WWII has to do with this topic?
Then tell me what the Hanoi reference means, I take it as a slam on McCain. I could be wrong. You stated that there is a difference between bailing on Vietnam and WW2, but yet you didn't make any fucking sense. What is the fucking difference?

I then asked what difference you are referring to in my other post. I lead the question to help guide you into something.
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Gs....What American celeb. was sitting on a Nazi 88 or Jap carrier taking pub hound photos protesting against WW2?

Protest all you want, but what Ms. Fonda did was demoralizing and disgraceful for the troops......
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Gunslinger wrote:
Then tell me what the Hanoi reference means,
Dude, you should never post in threads where you'r clueless about the subject matter.

Hanoi was the capital on North Viet Nam.
Jane Fonda went there and posed for pics with the NVA.
I take it as a slam on McCain.
How? Did you hallucinate his name?
Do you see anything I've typed in this thread about John McCain?
I'm a big McCain Fan.
John McCain would think your an imbecile and give you Howard Dean's phone#
I could be wrong.

You are way past wrong.
You actually have to be on subject to be wrong.
You stated that there is a difference between bailing on Vietnam and WW2, but yet you didn't make any fucking sense.
What fucking thread are you reading?
Where do you see me saying anything about WWII?
I then asked what difference you are referring to in my other post. I lead the question to help guide you into something.
Might I suggest you try rereading this thread.

If you are able to comprehend the English language,
and still have an actual question that pertains to anything in this thread,
feel free to try it again.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

I think FubuClown believes that McCain is a WWII vet.

bwaaahahahahahahahaha
Last edited by JHawkBCD on Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

KC.....

Now maybe we're not really getting what Indy means.....

Hell, I don't think anyone reading this thread gets the hidden meaning behind his responses......

Maybe there is some subversive element going on that has been lying to us about historical fact & now our eyes are finally being opened......Indy just might be onto something!!!!!

Short version: Gs.....What The Fuck Kind Of Dope Are You On?
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

I have written documents that tell the truth about John McCain's WWII service.

Sincerely,
Dan Rather
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

JHawkBCD wrote:I have written documents that tell the truth about John McCain's WWII service.

Sincerely,
Dan Rather & Indy
FTFY
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

ADAM wrote: FTFY
You weren't supposed to reveal my source, asshole.

Sincerely,
Dan Rather
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Sorry Haw err Dan, I'm not bound by the journalist "code"...

There's a fine line between stupidity & moron..I couldn't hold that info back.....

I learn something new everyday!
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

KC Scott wrote: Might I suggest you try rereading this thread.
Don't do it, Gunslinger. It was bad enough the first time.

Why all the hate Scott? Let me try, you bought her workout video and you're still a fat cunt.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

Jane Fonda is 67?
HOLYFUCKING GAWD!
was just getting my jerk to her it seems like only yesterday :shock:
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

The best thing I love is in the urinals of many VFWs, a nice picture of Jane Fonda in the middle of a target.

I can tell you I know when she dies, she better make it a priivate place becasue I know a lot of veterans who are planning on making a trip to piss on her grave. I just might have to drive them there.

I'm suprised the bitch is still alive.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

its funny fraud-o, murder is still illegal. protesting a war is legal. funny how democracy works.
Hitdog
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Hitdog »

Damn, I must be lost again.

I just had to drop in here. IC, you are one retarded motherfucker....bwahahahaha.

What's up, torchy?
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Rack that dude!

There's a thin line between voicing your right to free speech and providing aid and comfort to the enemy. Jane crossed that line and spit in the face of Vietnam vets. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

McCain may publicly decry this dude, but inside you know he's tossing the dude a mongo high five!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
CroMag
Elwood

Post by CroMag »

Guess I'm the only one here that thinks spitting in a 67 y/o woman's face REGARDLESS of what she did more than 30 years ago is a little classless, and more than a bit useless. I'm sure Mr. Smith has led an entirely blameless life and is completely justified in his pursuit of righting wrongs using other people's faces as spittoon's. :roll:

"Hey lady, I can't begin to tell you just how much that photo you took rattled my belief in what I was doing as a young soldier in Vietnam. Why on earth would you do that to you fellow Americans fighting for their lives?"

Probably would have accomplished far more for Mr. Smith than lobbing a loogie into her face.

FORGET ABOUT THE FACT THAT JANE FONDA IS JUST SOME DUMB BITCH AND WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF SHE'S OVER THERE BLOWING THE VIET CONG ONE BY ONE!! YOU'VE STILL GOT A WAR TO FIGHT!

Mr. Smith and some of you dumb shite's believe far to much in symbolism, just another form of bullshit that accomplishes very little.

Half of you fucks prolly had hippie parents who would've done the same fucking thing given similar resources at the time that Jane had.

and Fuck you in advance, I did my four years, did you?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

frodo_biguns wrote: I can tell you I know when she dies, she better make it a priivate place becasue I know a lot of veterans who are planning on making a trip to piss on her grave.
Sounds like a whole bunch of missplaced anger. They were placed into a fucked up situation at a young age and Jane Fonda gets the brunt of their ire? 30 years later even? Ponderous.
why is my neighborhood on fire
CroMag
Elwood

Post by CroMag »

frodo_biguns wrote:

I can tell you I know when she dies, she better make it a priivate place becasue I know a lot of veterans who are planning on making a trip to piss on her grave.
My dad, a Vietnam Vet, is far to busy with work to make that trip and if he's pissing in his free time it will be off his bass boat.

Fuck Fonda and any dipshit who even considers her relevant enough to stand in line to spit in her face.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

God God and god is Jane Fonda in these guy's domes or WHAT? If these guys would just stop jocking her, she WOULD be irrelevant. But now the whole country knows that JANE FONDA HAS A NEW BOOK OUT. Way to go dipshits.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

All I've to to say is

RACK DC.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Sounds like a whole bunch of missplaced anger. They were placed into a fucked up situation at a young age and Jane Fonda gets the brunt of their ire? 30 years later even? Ponderous.
RACK
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

If I ever see that Kiaser I will fight him.

sin

WWI Vet
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

If I ever see Charles Lindbergh I'll pee on his grave.

Sin
WWII Vet
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If I ever see that Indian dude crying about fucking litter on the side of the hiway, I'll kick his ass.

Sin,
George Armstrong Custer
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

ms. fonda was only doing what she thought best to help end the war-------

ted turner's publicist
mvscals blow monkey spunk
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:If I ever see that Italian dude crying about fucking litter on the side of the hiway, I'll kick his ass.

Sin,
George Armstrong Custer
Fixed
^^^^^^ Never saw an urban legend he didn't feel the need to pass on.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Rack CroMag.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

KC Scott wrote:[i
Assuming he is guilty... Assault is cool?
Why do you hate Law and Order in America?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

CroMag wrote:Guess I'm the only one here that thinks spitting in a 67 y/o woman's face REGARDLESS of what she did more than 30 years ago is a little classless, and more than a bit useless.
Oh and Criminal.

Are they Hypocrites much?

Yes. Yes they are.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

CroMag wrote:Guess I'm the only one here that thinks spitting in a 67 y/o woman's face REGARDLESS of what she did more than 30 years ago is a little classless, and more than a bit useless.
Classless? Sure.
Useless? Maybe, though it did get Hanoi Jane some more free pub for her worthless tome

I'm sure Mr. Smith has led an entirely blameless life and is completely justified in his pursuit of righting wrongs using other people's faces as spittoon's. :roll:
The only thing we're judging him on is this.
Anyrhing else is just conjecture.

He never let go of the grudge.
Wanna judge him for that? Go right ahead.

Like I said, we don't know how many of his buddies he lost in Nam.
We don't know how he felt coming home to a country that called him a baby killer.
We don't know what kind of scars he carries around from that war.

But We do know what Jane Fonda did.

Jane Fonda went to the enemy and posed for pictures.
Is that worth getting spit in the face for 30 years later.

Hell yea.

And frankly, she deserves worse.
Mr. Smith and some of you dumb shite's believe far to much in symbolism, just another form of bullshit that accomplishes very little.
What was it supposed to accomplish, DC?

Dude just let his feelings for her be known in a manner that would leave no doubt as to his true feelings about the traitor.

Dude knew he would go to jail. It accopmlished that.

Funny how we'd, as a society let some haggard cunt go pose with the enemy, then go on to make herself rich.
Yet we'll lock up the dude that fought for his country and sspit in the traitors eye.

As Bace would say........ "Ponderous"
Half of you fucks prolly had hippie parents who would've done the same fucking thing given similar resources at the time that Jane had.

and Fuck you in advance, I did my four years, did you?
Thanks for putting in your time, DC.

My Dad did 4 tours in Nam and still hates that bitch with a fire that won't ever die.
He lost a lot of friends and men under his command in that war.

Since he's not here to give his take, I'm doing for him.

For all the others that think what Hanoi Jane did was No big deal,
There's a whole lot of men that died over the last 229 or so years so you can express that opinion.

Just out of curiosity, How would you have felt if Cameron Diaz had gone for a photo shoot with Bin Laden after 9-11?

Jus' sayin'