Guess who is going to the PGA

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Guess who is going to the PGA

Post by BSmack »

Yea fuckers, check your TVs next weekend. I'll be on the grounds for both weekend rounds. Might even try to work in a practice round as well. Damn, its good to be me. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I thought it might be time to start picks for "Glory's Last Shot."

Winner: I'm going to follow Mucho's Open Championship model and pick... Phildo! No way the kitty cat in red wins this week. Oak Hill tore him a new pucker hole in 2003 and conditions won't be much different this year. I'm expecting some long ass rough out there.

Dark Horses: Anybody not named Phildo. But seriously, I think Hunter Mahan might contend. I like Keegan Bradley to play well and on the Euro side, maybe Justin Rose. He's already shown he can win a major on a classic east coast track.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Guess who is going to the PGA

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:Yea fuckers, check your TVs next weekend. I'll be on the grounds for both weekend rounds. Might even try to work in a practice round as well. Damn, its good to be me. :mrgreen:
If you care what we think at all, you will set up on one of the tees, and when somebody notable tees off, instead of yelling " get in da hole" , you holler out " Rack the trolls".
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Guess who is going to the PGA

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
BSmack wrote:Yea fuckers, check your TVs next weekend. I'll be on the grounds for both weekend rounds. Might even try to work in a practice round as well. Damn, its good to be me. :mrgreen:
If you care what we think at all, you will set up on one of the tees, and when somebody notable tees off, instead of yelling " get in da hole" , you holler out " Rack the trolls".
Or put on a rainbow afro wig and hold up a sign that says "Rack the Trolls".