You want to know how good these guys are?

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

You want to know how good these guys are?

Post by Felix »

They held the Boise Open last week at Hillcrest Country Club here in Boise......now Hillcrest is a snooty fucking CC with a bunch of old rich fuckers that never play the course, but choose instead to play gin in the clubhouse.....course isn't particularly long

here's the scorecard

They had it set up a little longer for the Boise Open, but it's essentially a 6825 yard course. I've played this course a bunch of times, with it set up similar to the way they had it set up for the Boise Open.....rough is punitive but not impossible......best score I've ever shot on this course was a 73, and that took two chip in hole outs, a freak eagle, and 2 birdies.....not a bad round by my standards......then I go out and watch the Web.Com guys tear this course to shreds

winning score was 23 under, with 1 59 and a bunch of 62's and 63's.....kind of puts into perspective just how good these guys are......on holes I'm hitting driver 5, these guys are 3 wood, sand wedge.....when I see stuff like that, it makes me want to take up badminton....

the tournament was won by Kevin Tway, who is Bob Tway's son......

I got the chance to stand around the putting green right after the wednesday pro-am and watched in amazement at how good of putters these guys are.....I fucking hate them all....

(actually I talked to a few of them and their a great bunch of guys, but their kids.....incredibly talented kids, but kids none the less)
get out, get out while there's still time
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: You want to know how good these guys are?

Post by smackaholic »

So, what about their kids, besides they're uhhh I mean their being talented?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: You want to know how good these guys are?

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote:So, what about their kids, besides they're uhhh I mean their being talented?
they're kids....sorry I offended your impeccable spelling and proper word choices
get out, get out while there's still time