Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Sept 14, 2013 - Alabama vs. Texas A&M

Post by indyfrisco »

2 Airline Tickets - SDF - IHL ... CHECK
2 Game Tickets - Field Level 20 yard line 14 rows up ... (big) CHECK
SEC Aggie Gear for Gameday - CHECK
Father and Son seeing Johnny "Don't Press Send" Football WHOOP up on #1 Bama to take over #1 seed ... PRICELESS!
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Sept 14, 2013 - Alabama vs. Texas A&M

Post by Left Seater »

Enjoy that one.

Might be hard to see the game from IHL. :grin:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

:doh:

IAH

Rental Car... CHECK
Hotel in H-Town ... CHECK (damn you College Station hotels)
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Pretty bold predictions...

were these based on the spring games, since neither one has played a down yet?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The two greatest QBs in the history of the game will be on the field for this one.

I think it will all depend on who has God on their side.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Saban always rolls when given a second chance.

Sin,

Florida
Auburn
LSU
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Yeah, and Bama was neeeeeeeever supposed to lose to A&M at home last year either. Should probably play the game just in case.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Sudden Sam wrote:And yet, even after that shitty start, if Bama had run the ball 4 times late in the game they woulda scored and won! :lol: Damn, how can a team with the best O-line in CFB not run the damn ball when they had it down there?!?!
You mean, had they taken it out of future first round pick AJ McCarron's hands they would have won? I'm confused...
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

The tide will roll in that game. The thing that is so hard to take down here is listening to all the aggys proclaim that they are back!!! From where? When were you ever there?? You were the 7th best in-terms of record in the Big XII....that's not even the Top 50%. I truly think the SEC took them lightly. I have a feeling things will be different for aggy this year.

I think Saban has been watching tape since the last game in Alabama ended. There is no way Johnny Parking Ticket will have a repeat game like that against Alabama. aggy had the advantage of playing Alabama after an emotional game against LSU. aggy was like a frat boy at a rush party at 2am. LSU got Alabama drunk, and A&M took advantage of them. Won't happen again.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Sudden Sam wrote:However...did you watch the game? After the 1st quarter, the Tide had things under control. The hangover from the LSU comeback win the week before was huge, no doubt. D looked like they were asleep early on. It was embarrassing.

And yet, even after that shitty start, if Bama had run the ball 4 times late in the game they woulda scored and won! :lol: Damn, how can a team with the best O-line in CFB not run the damn ball when they had it down there?!?!
Dude, you're talking to a Michigan State fan. Five losses in conference last year by a combined 13 points. Think about that. 13 points even in just one loss is still a fairly close game. We're talking 13 points in FIVE GAMES. That's just a shocking concoction of deal-closing ineptitude and just plain old bad luck (and a few horrendous calls, but we won't go down that road). I saw more woulda/coulda/shoulda losses in one season than you've probably seen in a decade, as an Alabama fan.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Harvdog wrote:You were the 7th best in-terms of record in the Big XII....that's not even the Top 50%.
sin, Marcus Allen.

we'll see how year 2 of the Sumlin spread goes in the Mighty filmwatching SEC....JF is more than the Sumlin spread but we'll see. I have always liked Kevin Sumlin but we'll see.

i generally agree with Harv, Kyle ain't exactly unwinnable for a decade at least. far from it.

i hope it's a good football game to watch but i will avoid the hype.
Last edited by King Crimson on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

props to Indy for taking the kid....some of my best childhood memories are going to OU games with my dad. learning about it from him.

kids remember.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

King Crimson wrote:props to Indy for taking the kid....some of my best childhood memories are going to OU games with my dad. learning about it from him.

kids remember.
So his son will grow up all fucked up and retarded from being exposed to so much Aggie in one place. My kids get creeped the fuck out if we drive through a town withing 30 miles of that place.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Five losses in conference last year by a combined 13 points. Think about that. 13 points even in just one loss is still a fairly close game.
  • We're talking 13 points in FIVE GAMES
. That's just a shocking concoction of deal-closing ineptitude and just plain old bad luck (and a few horrendous calls, but we won't go down that road). I saw more woulda/coulda/shoulda losses in one season than you've probably seen in a decade, as an Alabama fan.
hell ya, Sparty! that is sick. terrible. you go mgo.
"
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:[ Five losses in conference last year by a combined 13 points. Think about that. 13 points even in just one loss is still a fairly close game. We're talking 13 points in FIVE GAMES.
MSU was 5 plays from being Big1G champs.

Sin,
A Lawyer's Husband and ISU alum
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK