U.S "military support" for Syrian rebels

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

U.S "military support" for Syrian rebels

Post by War Wagon »

This is a bad idea that will end badly, again. Haven't we learned a fucking thing getting involved in Arab/Muslim shit holes by now?

I don't care if Assad has used sarin gas or whatever nasty stuff on his own shit stains, they probably deserved it.

Most likely, this is the Obumble admin trying to take the spotlight off the other cluster fucks his incompetent crew has presided over. And that part of it will work, at least for a little while, until this inevitably turns into yet another massive SNAFU.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: U.S "military support" for Syrian rebels

Post by The Seer »

Anytime LTS brethren want to kill each other, the world should be compelled to let them.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Whitey defending a barbaric dictator, what a fucking surprise.

Though I agree with your general take. You realize McCain's the one leading the beating of the war drums, yet again, right?

Of course you don't. You're an idiot.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

John McCain has been missing a couple batteries for a few years now, a poster boy for term limits. Our only involvement over there should be to support the Israelis and prevent the nut jobs running Iran from any further nuclear development. At least that's the way I see it.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon wrote:This is a bad idea that will end badly, again. Haven't we learned a fucking thing getting involved in Arab/Muslim shit holes by now?

I don't care if Assad has used sarin gas or whatever nasty stuff on his own shit stains, they probably deserved it.

Most likely, this is the Obumble admin trying to take the spotlight off the other cluster fucks his incompetent crew has presided over. And that part of it will work, at least for a little while, until this inevitably turns into yet another massive SNAFU.
You do realize that all those "rebels" in Syria are Al Qaeda and have been getting weapons from domestic sources ?

And that when they" win" or overthrow Assad, that becomes a country completely ruled by Al Qaeda?

Now with all these key words in this post, NSA is coming.

I hear you knocking !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTD5_FwdiBU
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The Seer wrote:Anytime LTS brethren want to kill each other, the world should be compelled to let them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aodam1x6 ... r_embedded 8)

Shepherds are great dogs. Ridgebacks are my favorite. Backing the Syrian rebels is grotesque, while joining them would be disastrous.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote:Our only involvement over there should be to support the Israelis and prevent the nut jobs running Iran from any further nuclear development. At least that's the way I see it.
You can pay for it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Though I agree with your general take. You realize McCain's the one leading the beating of the war drums, yet again, right?
Nice that you agree with my "general take" but so what about McCain?

And yes, I'm quite well aware of what's been going on in Syria for the last 2 years and who the players are. I've actually given Obama props for having the sense to stay out of it thus far.

But I've also been waiting for that to change at the least hint of an excuse and now it appears that moment has arrived.

Now it's just a question of how deep and for how long we get stuck in yet another quagmire.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I'll pay? So will you. Coming to your town soon.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013 ... ees-in-U-S
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Whitey defending a barbaric dictator, what a fucking surprise.

Though I agree with your general take. You realize McCain's the one leading the beating of the war drums, yet again, right?

McLoon isn't the Commander in Chief, you shitsmeared fucktard.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Wolfman wrote:John McCain has been missing a couple batteries for a few years now..
If by "a few years", you mean 40, then yeah. He's Bob Dole without the hair-dye
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wolfman wrote:I'll pay? So will you. Coming to your town soon.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013 ... ees-in-U-S
But Wolf, they'll be here to do the jobs that Americans don't want to do. You know, like street cleanups
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1182706489
Screw_Michigan wrote:Whitey defending a barbaric dictator, what a fucking surprise.

Who's the barbaric dictator? Assad? He of the sane and secular firm hand for modernity and women's rights, education and general healthcare? He who still enjoys massive support of the Syrian people despite the fractious ethnic divisions? He's under siege and is protecting Syria from what are obviously radical fundies. Where is there even a question about helping Assad with aid? The fact that McCain wants to see him fall regardless of what will follow is typical of the demented fraud as he wanders to the end of his dismal career...("mau..mau")
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Nice job, Arizona.

Your guy gets bought and paid for, defrauds the American People out of 3 billion bucks, ruins thousands of lives in his ponzi scheme, lies his ass off in his defense...

so you keep reelecting him for the next 20+ years (and even gets the GOP nod).

We truly get the government we deserve.

Nice job at the voting booth, assclowns.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

It must be a military culture thing. Always looking for wars to butt in on.

Or does our intelligence see some way they can impact this situation so the forces that win are somewhat less of a threat to Israel?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Trampis wrote:It must be a military culture thing. Always looking for wars to butt in on.

Or does our intelligence see some way they can impact this situation so the forces that win are somewhat less of a threat to Israel?
No, the desired result by the ZioAnglo alliance is the maintained "threat" to Israel. This allows the continued full disregard for international law, etc., enjoyed by the artificial race-state experiment since the Lavon Affair. How utterly disgusting that America should be opposing Assad. Who are these "rebels"? We know who the Zionazis are. :wink:
Before God was, I am