Muslims

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Muslims

Post by trev »

I'm talking about the non-extreme. Not the radicals. I'm wondering why they don't speak out against the violence that happens over jihad. For as many Muslims there are in the world, you would think they would be more outraged. They have an obligation and yet they just keep quiet about it.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Muslims

Post by R-Jack »

Is this where I blame the liberal media?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

trev wrote:I'm wondering why they don't speak out against the violence that happens over jihad.
They don't?
They have an obligation and yet they just keep quiet about it.
Link?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

How do Christians feel about the Westboro Baptist Church?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

First off,Christians overwhemlingly condemn the WBC.

Third, They do not go around blowing folks up, last I checked. They are guilty of simply being assholes.

And the best thing to do to assholes is ignore them.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote:And the best thing to do to assholes is ignore them.
solid strategy for dealing with Mace.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

smackaholic wrote:And the best thing to do to assholes is ignore them.
I guess that might be a good answer to Trev's question.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

They have spoken out, but used some funny language that sounds like they're hocking up a lung and ain't nobody got time for that
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:

I'm not actually a typical Christian, though.
We'd be better off, I think, if they were more like you than if you were more like them.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:How do Christians feel about the Westboro Baptist Church?
How many people have they killed?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I don't think I referred to the WBC members killing anyone. I just asked how Christians felt about them.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

trev wrote:They have an obligation and yet they just keep quiet about it.
Am I supposed to speak out every time whitey shoots up a school? It pretty much goes without saying non-extremists aren't down with murder and terrorism.

Guess it doesn't matter anyway since Schmick just educated me on the fact that I'm black.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:I'm not actually a typical Christian, though.
You mean you're only Christian when you feel like being Christian? I'd say that's pretty typical.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Guess it doesn't matter anyway since Schmick just educated me on the fact that I'm black.
How are you liking your free Obama cell phone?
Can you play Angry Birds on it?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:I don't think I referred to the WBC members killing anyone. I just asked how Christians felt about them.
They are probably among the most reviled and despised people in the entire country. If they ever do commit a crime there will be a stamepede of people rushing to drop dime on them.

There isn't any morally equivalent comparison to be made between them (or any Christian sect or church) and imams in mosques who openly exhort their followers to commit mass murder.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:I don't think I referred to the WBC members killing anyone. I just asked how Christians felt about them.
They are probably among the most reviled and despised people in the entire country. If they ever do commit a crime there will be a stamepede of people rushing to drop dime on them.
right beside abortion 'doctors' and ministers who perform gay marriage's.

and people who vote Democrat.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

abortion 'doctors'
Speaking of, last week I was in Buffalo NY to pick up MrsO who had been there to help our younger daughter get adjusted to taking care of her identical twin baby girls. I had the awesome opportunity to see them and hold them. I have photos of me holding both. I won't post it here for obvious reasons. As I held them I had to wonder, what kind of monster could kill little babies like them for a living. I truly hope that some day people will look back in horror at what is being done.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Why do you hate capitalism?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Was just watching O'Reilly who had Adam Carolla on who was blastin our weenie PC culture. He talked about how fukking hilarious it was that the dude that got car jacked by the scumbag bombers had one of those COEXIST bumper stickers. I wonder if that fukk, who is extremely lucky he didn't get whacked, will put one of those silly stickers on his next rig.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Wolfman wrote:I have photos of me holding both. I won't post it here for obvious reasons.
obvious reasons, such as?

We've already seen your mug, heard your voice.

post 'em up gramps, be proud.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:
Wolfman wrote:I have photos of me holding both. I won't post it here for obvious reasons.
He doesn't want Diego in Seattle fapping to pics of his grandkids, dummy.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
He doesn't want Diego in Seattle fapping to pics of his grandkids, dummy.
they're twin girls, so they're probably reasonably safe from Diego's "attentions"
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

scale 2
n.
A proportion used in determining the dimensional relationship of a representation to that which it represents.

A standard of measurement or judgment; a criterion
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Islamic Leader Issues Tough Response to Fellow Muslims on Bombings and Extremism: Drop the ‘We Are the Victims’ Mentality

http://news.yahoo.com/islamic-leader-is ... 29887.html

Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser, a conservative author, activist and the president of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy (AIFD), has a message for Muslim Americans: Step up to the plate and work diligently to combat Islamism and extremism. Jasser spoke with TheBlaze this week about his reaction to the Boston Marathon terror attack and his views on steps that should be taken within Islamic circles to prevent further extremism.

When asked how he believes Muslims should be reacting to the terror attacks, the faith leader noted that he has been disappointed by the response thus far. He claimed that many Islamic leaders have simply not done enough and that more is required of the community as a whole.

"Swift condemnations of the act of terrorism are just not enough. I don't believe that the American public is buying their mantra of denial and victimization," he told TheBlaze through e-mail. "They deny that the perpetrators were Muslim (basically committing 'takfir' as is typical for Islamists) -- all the while the list of hundreds of American Muslims either attempting to commit or having committed acts of terrorism continues to pile up."

Jasser took particular aim at those Muslim leaders who he believes "focus on their own victimization, patronizingly reminding the rest of America not to be 'racists' [or] 'bigots.'" The conservative Muslim leader said that it is time for faith leaders to confront the issues that so-often lead to radicalization.

Rather than avoiding the discussion and claiming victimization, Jasser believes that it's paramount for these leaders to figure out what's separating some Muslim youths from Americanism and leading them "toward supremacist Islamism" -- and he wants to address these phenomena.

"There is a deep soulful battle of identity raging within the Muslim consciousness domestically and abroad between Westernism and liberalism," he said. "In essence the Islamists confront every situation in a selfish 'we are the victims' mentality and the rest of us non-Islamist Muslims need to instead respond with a louder and more real leadership and say: 'We will not be victims.'"

Jasser also noted that those who embrace the Muslim faith should openly acknowledge that the radicalisation problem requires believers to tackle the issue from within -- and that Muslims who embrace reform are the most essential to preventing future attacks.

By all accounts, Jasser practices what he preaches. Through AIFD, he seeks to educate Muslims and non-Muslims, alike, in an effort to prevent extremism.

"We have been trying to engage as much of the American public as possible as the long overdue attention to the greatest threat to our security in the 21st century is beginning to be realized," he said. "The Islamist threat manifests as the early stages of radicalization domestically and it manifests as theocratic regimes (like the Iranian Khomeinists or Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood) abroad who will never be our allies and ultimately seek our destruction."

It is through engaging the public that he hopes Americans will see that AIFD can help keep the nation safe through vital and unique programs. One of Jasser's efforts, called the Muslim Liberty Project, works to engage young Muslims, ages 15 to 30, in an effort to help foster American identity -- a worldview that embraces the Constitution and "the separation of mosque and state." The goal? To prevent youths from falling into extremist traps.

Another program, the American Islamic Leadership Coalition, brings together diverse Muslim groups that are opposed to Islamism. Through public statements, position papers and press conferences, the goal here is to get the word out about combating extremist groups.

"We pray that the attention of the American public to the problem this time will not again be plagued by an ADD response which wanes shortly after the event and reverts back to an ineffective politically correct whack-a-mole program," Jasser told TheBlaze.

As for more wide-ranging solutions, the Islamic activist said that America needs to come to a national consensus -- one that examines terrorism as something rooted in a larger problem. Jasser believes that political Islam (also known as Islamism) can't be defeated by military might and that these structures must be combatted through engagement. The battle against these groups, though, must be waged by Muslims themselves, he argues.

"This needs to be engaged on many fronts with a public-private partnership where government, media, activist groups, and academe begin to push any and all pressure points which break down the power systems of Islamist groups and ideas while bolstering the infrastructure and ideas of non-Islamist and anti-Islamist groups here and abroad," he continued. "I have called for our government to develop to that end: a Liberty Doctrine as a guiding philosophy of our nation against the threat of Islamism."
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van

that article is steeped in PC bullshit. Being as how you tolerate bullshit about as well as I do, why did you find it relevant to post it?

There's a difference between Muslims and Islamists? Not that I can tell.

Might as well try to differentiate Taliban from Al Queda or whatever the fuck they call themselves. I call them vermin who need to be exterminated. Or at least stay the hell out of my neighborhood.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I posted it precisely because it's an example of what trev is asking for: no, not cock (this time), but a Muslim addressing the Muslim terrorism issue.

This guy comes off as the Bill Cosby of Muslims, calling out his own people.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

You're all just grumpy cause you got the shit knocked out of you in Iraq. Anyway, great story.

Operation Rescue rolled into Buffalo and WGR had Randall Terry on. They then tried to throw him out and he wouldn't leave, he grabbed some fetus out of the trunk of his Dodge and ran around the building. They called the cops and when they arrived, the station staff thought one of the cops was Thurman Thomas and mayhem ensued.

The End.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Van wrote:
Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser.

no doubt on the islamofacist hit list
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote:there have been precisely 20,747 *deadly* islamic terrorist attacks on the world since 9/11/01.
How many deaths in US drone strikes? Please, take your time.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

A better person to ask that question of would be Obama.

Just sayin'.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Before we suggest that Islam is somehow a religion of violence as opposed to the just and peaceful purposes of the Christer cult, consider the utterly criminal attack on Iraq. This was fomented by Christers/Zionists and was an act of mass murder, period. All Muslims should be thoroughly disgusted with the entire Christer/Zionist axis as it exists in our congress and various government agencies. What nations have been invaded by Muslims in the past 100 years? Iraq invading Iran? Sure, but this was at our instigation and with our massive military support--and in pursuit of our political aims. Who else? What..none? Okay, now, just try to list the invasions by Christer nations. Or just the U.S., for that matter. It's as though the Christer nations are utterly monstrous and foul. I know this might seem extreme, but it's not at all.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Iraq invading Iran? Sure, but this was at our instigation and with our massive military support--and in pursuit of our political aims.
Wrong on both counts.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
schmick wrote:there have been precisely 20,747 *deadly* islamic terrorist attacks on the world since 9/11/01.
How many deaths in US drone strikes? Please, take your time.
Oh. You're one of those.

Nevermind that bin Laden declared war on us back in '96... So the muzzies will call off this whole Jihad thingie and stop trying to bomb our cities if Obama would just park his model airplanes? That's your take?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:What nations have been invaded by Muslims in the past 100 years? Iraq invading Iran? Sure, but this was at our instigation and with our massive military support--and in pursuit of our political aims. Who else? What..none?
Try "Israel," for starters.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote:
mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Iraq invading Iran? Sure, but this was at our instigation and with our massive military support--and in pursuit of our political aims.
Wrong on both counts.
I beg your pardon?
We did not encourage Iraq to invade Iran nor did we provide massive military support to Iraq.

Clear?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:What nations have been invaded by Muslims in the past 100 years? Iraq invading Iran? Sure, but this was at our instigation and with our massive military support--and in pursuit of our political aims. Who else? What..none?

Israel has never been "invaded".

Tell that to an Israeli so they can laugh in your face.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Wrong on both counts.
Actually there's three counts, and you've disputed none. Of course we instigated it. Here, let me ream you an entirely new digestive system..

United States support for Iraq during the Iran–Iraq War, against post-revolutionary Iran, included several billion dollars worth of economic aid, the sale of dual-use technology, non-U.S. origin weaponry, military intelligence, Special Operations training, and direct involvement in warfare against Iran.

Support from the U.S. for Iraq was not a secret and was frequently discussed in open session of the Senate and House of Representatives. On June 9, 1992, Ted Koppel reported on ABC's Nightline, "It is becoming increasingly clear that George Bush, operating largely behind the scenes throughout the 1980s, initiated and supported much of the financing, intelligence, and military help that built Saddam's Iraq into the power it became", and "Reagan/Bush administrations permitted—and frequently encouraged—the flow of money, agricultural credits, dual-use technology, chemicals, and weapons to Iraq.

Bend over now...and squat..

Howard Teicher served on the National Security Council as director of Political-Military Affairs. He accompanied Rumsfeld to Baghdad in 1983. According to his 1995 affidavit and separate interviews with former Reagan and Bush administration officials, the Central Intelligence Agency secretly directed armaments and hi-tech components to Iraq through false fronts and friendly third parties such as Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Kuwait, and they quietly encouraged rogue arms dealers and other private military companies to do the same:

The United States actively supported the Iraqi war effort by supplying the Iraqis with billions of dollars of credits, by providing U.S. military intelligence and advice to the Iraqis, and by closely monitoring third country arms sales to Iraq to make sure that Iraq had the military weaponry required. The United States also provided strategic operational advice to the Iraqis to better use their assets in combat... The CIA, including both CIA Director Casey and Deputy Director Gates, knew of, approved of, and assisted in the sale of non-U.S. origin military weapons, ammunition and vehicles to Iraq. My notes, memoranda and other documents in my NSC files show or tend to show that the CIA knew of, approved of, and assisted in the sale of non-U.S. origin military weapons, munitions and vehicles to Iraq.

Now of course a tedious Tea Bagger like you can be easily crushed on any of your idiotic sputterings, but that's not the point. Rather, it's important to illustrate the false dichotomy of the Islamic world and the Christer/Zio axis. You're not in the discussion.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Israel has sold a ton of your military hardware to Iran over the years too.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You call that "massive military support"? We provided them with intel and a few million not billion dollars in miscellaneous hardware most of which was trucks and mortar fuses. We didn't provide them a single weapons system and we certainly didn't instigate the attack and we definitely were not directly involved.

On the side, we sold Iran 1,000 TOW missiles in exchange for hostages and used the proceeds to kill commies in Central America. Our "political objective" in the Iran-Iraq War was stalemate which was brilliantly achieved.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Martyred wrote:
Truman wrote:

Israel has never been "invaded".

Tell that to an Israeli so they can laugh in your face.
So tank armies rolling across your borders isn't an invasion? Hmmm. I'll bet the Czechs would disagree.