Katilda's Kid

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Katilda's Kid

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

has now won twice this year and basically lapped a star studded field...

I'll put him down for a major this year...

either Augusta or the Open Championship

discuss
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Re: Katilda's Kid

Post by Mace »

It's taken him a while but he seems to have overcome all of his issues, and he's healthy, so I think it's safe to say that he's back. I think it's safe to say that he'll win at least one major this year, starting with the Masters.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

his confidence level is as high as I've seen it for a long time.....he no longer hopes he makes the shots, he knows he's going to make the shot....big difference

Augusta is a mind fuck.....a course where there are big numbers lurking on every hole
you hit one slightly off kilter shot, and it can end up in a disaster (s'up Rory)....and they just keep coming at you in waves.....number 10 is probably the easiest long par 4 on the course, and I've seen guys take 9's on that hole because they hit it to the right side and not the left......

if he has confidence when he sets foot on Augusta, everybody else is going to be playing for second place....
get out, get out while there's still time
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^^ THIS...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

OK, who stole Tiger's confidence?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote:OK, who stole Tiger's confidence?
I think that 2 shot penalty fucked him up more than you think......he played like shit on the front nine on Sunday, and while he played decent on the backside, he was too far out of it

but if that 2 shot penalty hadn't occurred, he'd have been at 7 under assuming he played the same way he did after that 2 stroke gaff....hard to say what might have been, but he was in until Sunday front nine.....
get out, get out while there's still time