Boeheim calls ESPN's Andy Katz an idiot

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Boeheim calls ESPN's Andy Katz an idiot

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Boeheim calls ESPN's Andy Katz an idiot

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Katz...Blowheim. They're both douchebuckets.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Katz...Blowheim. They're both douchebuckets.
Agreed, though it is always nice to see someone call out one of the ESPN assclowns.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Agreed, though it is always nice to see someone call out one of the ESPN assclowns.
Katz isn't one of them, but i never heard Boeheim complain about the constant fellatio his bubble teams got from all the Cuse grads on ESPN. i mean one year they go on and on and on about how Cuse plays in the Big East and deserves to be in....over an ATM team. funny, then you look at SOS and ATM's is about 10 points better than the Orangemen. and the Aggies have played and beat more rpi top 50 teams. don't let facts get in the way....

Katz is far from the worst basketball "writer" out there....Gregg Doyal maybe.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

King Crimson wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Katz isn't one of them, but i never heard Boeheim complain about the constant fellatio his bubble teams got from all the Cuse grads on ESPN. i mean one year they go on and on and on about how Cuse plays in the Big East and deserves to be in....over an ATM team. funny, then you look at SOS and ATM's is about 10 points better than the Orangemen. and the Aggies have played and beat more rpi top 50 teams. don't let facts get in the way....
A bubble Cuse team? You had to go back a few years for that one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syracuse_O ... on_results

I definitely would've forgotten the comments the talking heads made by now (unless, of course, they were slighting my team by comparison) and I'm borderline obsessive-compulsive about those sorts of things.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: A bubble Cuse team? You had to go back a few years for that one.

not really. in the 05-06 to 07-08 space....they were were in the NIT twice...whilst ESPN was blowing him out of hand.

about exactly the time period i'm talking about. Gillespie ATM teams.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"