Mizzou Tiger Basketball Thread

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Mizzou Tiger Basketball Thread

Post by Truman »

God, I hate this League. :brad:

What a bag of suck. This conference sucks ass. And nobody cares. The games suck, the schools suck, and their fans suck.

Big win today. For Mizzou fans. I want to see Mizzou bury each and every one of these teams and their stupid, inbred, retarded-ass fans by 50. Please, somebody get our basketball program out of this sister-fucking, piss-poor excuse of a league.

God damn the fuck out of this conference.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Mizzou Tiger Basketball Thread

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I feel for you -- that's got to suck. On the bright side, even in a down year, Mizzou should still finish in the top 4 of the conference.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

whatever Haith is feeding these guys at home, I wish he'd can that stuff and give it to them on the road. What a Jekyl and Hyde team. When they get hot, they're on fire. When they go cold, it's ice cold.

Still, a nice win today paying Ole Miss back for that thrashing in Oxford in which they only scored 49 points. They had 50 today... in the 1st half. This team could get hot in March on a neutral court. They could also lose to Creighton.

In other news, Kansas lost their 3rd straight game today. First time that's happened since 2005 so life is good. :grin:

The only good beaker fan is a beaten down one.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

fucking fuck fuck fuckitty fuck. :brad:

fucking Arkansas is hacking the whole fucking game and they don't call shit. MU so much as breathes on them and it's a fucking foul.

most one sided officiating I have ever seen, just pathetic. And despite all that Mizzou still should've won that fucking game.

Goddamnit!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Truman wrote:God, I hate this League. :brad:
serious. how much much hate/love can you get on for Starksville v. Norman?

[*]
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Sudden Sam wrote:Mizzou is 7-5 in this "suck ass" conference. Fer crissakes, you're one game ahead of Georgia, Tennessee and LSU!

I thought your boys would be bringing some real basketball to the conference. Your Tigers look like nothing more than a mid-SEC program so far.

Saw a bunch of SEC action this weekend. Saw some great b-ball. I guess, according to you Missourians, the conference is so bad we'll no doubt see how playing inferior opposition will doom Florida in the NCAA tournament.
Off yourself, Asshat. My rant has zip to do with the Mizzou’s misfortunes this season. They’d be road-kill just as readily in the XII. They’re a distaff team comprised of Mike Anderson recruits and malcontent transfers. Frank Haith proves his mettle in the coming years when he floors teams with his recruits (Miami is undefeated in the ACC, btw). We’ll see. We’re Missouri. Show Me.

No, Sam, this conference SUCKS because nobody, and I mean nobody, cares. Not even you, to any extent. Teams in this league either win by 30 or lose by 30. Meanwhile, promises of free Little Caesar's pizzas entice crowds of 3,500 strong to pack the conference’s various arenas for league games. Compelling. What a meat-grinder. South Carolina – Tennessee? Nobody cares. Oklahoma – Baylor? The whole fucking region tunes in. Why?

Because it fucking matters to us, you chicken-fried, mush-eating pile-of-shit.

The XII plays roundball – AND packs their venues.

Real basketball? Mizzou sells out its arena. And we don’t lose there. Lemme know the next time ‘Bammer pulls off the same. Until attitudes change in the South – yeah, Sammie, this League sucks ass.
Last edited by Truman on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

now, now, Tru - we're stuck with it, might as well make chicken salad... you fucking grouch.

How about that win last night? Mizzou arena was rockin', the blackout was rollin'. Loved watching the end shots on FT's where a packed, mouse quiet house all raised their arms and then went whoosh as the ball swished.

That was great. Somewhere, former Antlers are smiling.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Over 13,000 screaming fans packed Gallagehr-Iba tonight to watch #2-in-the-XII Oklahoma State fall to #3-in-the-XII Kansas in a thrilling double overtime game.

Short of a free Kenny Chesney post-game concert, do you think there is any way in hell that the indifferent, ignorant, and inbred folks that attend school in Oxford would fill all 9,000 seats of Tad Smith Coliseum to watch #2-in-the-SEC Ole Miss scrap with #3 ‘bama?

Face it Wags, this league sucks. Mizzou is the new lipstick on the pig. But it’s still a pig.