This is for Declan Sullivan, Lizzy Seeberg

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

This is for Declan Sullivan, Lizzy Seeberg

Post by Screw_Michigan »

And everyone else who has had their lives forever altered by the unbridled arrogance of Notre Dame and its unaffiliated subway alumni. May you rot in fucking hell and I hope it tastes good. May you never win another national championship and take your rightful places as college football's most overrated program.

Fuck you.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: This is for Declan Sullivan, Lizzy Seeberg

Post by Killian »

How does John Feinstein's cock taste?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Have you been a piece of shit your whole life or did that just recently happen. Oh nice job RG3....out for a year.....how's that taste motherfucker......
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Laxplayer wrote:Have you been a piece of shit your whole life or did that just recently happen.
Probably my whole life. Then again I don't have blood on my hands from sending a young man to his death and covering up a rape allegation. I mean, that's a real football program the youth of America should look up to.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Try harder, dipshit. No rape allegation was made, nor was it covered up.

Now, go ahead and paste the Washington Post article.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Then again I don't have blood on my hands from sending a young man to his death and covering up a rape allegation. I mean, that's a real football program the youth of America should look up to.
Nor do I. I've never killed anyone or covered up a rape allegation. I root for the football team and think the university is a very good place. I'm sure Michigan is such a pristine place that nothing's ever gone wrong in their football program or on their campus. There are guys in EVERY football program that are idiots. Michigan has theirs as well. I'm sure being a Redskin fan rooting for guys like Dexter Manley makes you a proud citizen. Hell root for a guy that did jail time failed 4 drug tests, got banned from the NFL. Your skins logo speaks volumes about you as much as our rooting for ND does for us.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Killian wrote:Try harder, dipshit. No rape allegation was made, nor was it covered up.

Now, go ahead and paste the Washington Post article.
Don't forget, Screwy was the guy who called Kelly a murderer. Just a little bit of exaggeration going on here.
Laxplayer wrote:I'm sure Michigan is such a pristine place that nothing's ever gone wrong in their football program or on their campus. There are guys in EVERY football program that are idiots. Michigan has theirs as well. I'm sure being a Redskin fan rooting for guys like Dexter Manley makes you a proud citizen. Hell root for a guy that did jail time failed 4 drug tests, got banned from the NFL. Your skins logo speaks volumes about you as much as our rooting for ND does for us.
This is Screwy you're talking to, remember?

Screwy hates Michigan almost as much as he hates ND. Of course, the comments you made about Michigan apply just as well to Sparty, his dream school (way to aim high there, Screwy).

As for the Redskins, I don't think Screwy was even alive when Dexter Manley was playing for them. He certainly wasn't a Skins fan back then. He only became one after he moved to DC.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.