LSU vs Clemson

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: LSU vs Clemson

Post by Mikey »

Great game so far, true.
The SEC ball sucking is strong with these two morons. I may just turn off the sound.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

RACK the fuck out of that game.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

LSU's offense was horrible. Good thing their D got them that early turnover or they don't have a chance. 8 three and outs?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Les Miles strikes again. We need two yards for a first down to ice the game so we throw the ball on consecutive downs. No time off the clock. Clemson doesn't have to burn a single time out. No first down. And we have a running back with 140 yards y the third quarter but he doesn't touch the ball. One yard of offense in the 4th quarter. But some people will still defend Miles and his stupidity.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Python wrote:Les Miles strikes again. We need two yards for a first down to ice the game so we throw the ball on consecutive downs. No time off the clock. Clemson doesn't have to burn a single time out. No first down. And we have a running back with 140 yards y the third quarter but he doesn't touch the ball. One yard of offense in the 4th quarter. But some people will still defend Miles and his stupidity.
Even for Less Is More, that was a law-dropping display of ineptitude.

Hard to advocate firing a guy who has had the level of success Lester has, but that was amazing. Imaging if that was the MNC game?

I think they win despite Miles, really. LSU is a mecca for local/regional talent, has been for a long time, and a different coach who understands the basics of game management would still pull that same high level of talent - the brand sells itself. This year had an odd void of offensive talent, by LSU standards.

I'd be unhappy if I was LSUfan. That was a clownshow for the ages.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Sorry to break it to you Spray, but LSU simply isn't that good. That's all there is to it.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

You said "Clemson is that good". I have no clue about next year, mostly because I don't give a frick about Clemson. But this year they aren't that good.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Python wrote:Sorry to break it to you Spray, but LSU simply isn't that good. That's all there is to it.
So is it Miles' stupidity, or is it that your team "simply isn't that good?"
Or are you crying like a spoiled thee year old?
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

We have a bad team and a bad coach. It's not that difficult of a concept for normal people.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Papa Willie wrote:they'll definitely be a team to watch out for...
Say it every year, and it'll probably happen eventually.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Python wrote:We have a bad team and a bad coach. It's not that difficult of a concept for normal people.
Fair enough I guess. So it took a shitty Clemson team to make it a close game.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Dinsdale wrote:
I think they win despite Miles, really. LSU is a mecca for local/regional talent, has been for a long time, and a different coach who understands the basics of game management would still pull that same high level of talent - the brand sells itself. This year had an odd void of offensive talent, by LSU standards.
LSU wasn't exactly lighting it up before Saban, so not like winning at LSU, especially at the clip Les has, is the default.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

M Club wrote:LSU wasn't exactly lighting it up before Saban, so not like winning at LSU, especially at the clip Les has, is the default.
Yeah but in the LSU before Saban-era the Big 11 was still winning big bowl games and playing for nationals titles once in a while. Times have changed.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:Pac12, Pac12, Pac12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You really ought to try to come up with something new. This has nothing to do with the Pac12.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
M Club wrote:LSU wasn't exactly lighting it up before Saban, so not like winning at LSU, especially at the clip Les has, is the default.
Yeah but in the LSU before Saban-era the Big 11 was still winning big bowl games and playing for nationals titles once in a while. Times have changed.
Another outstanding syllogism. You must be affiliated with GW somehow.