Western Michigan-Michigan Tech for the 48th GLI title tomorr

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Western Michigan-Michigan Tech for the 48th GLI title tomorr

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bwah! WMU amazingly pulls it out after giving the game away late and scUM looks like absolute dog shit, helping Tech's 4.4 GAA and .850 goalie have a career night. scUM-MSU for third place needs to happen more often.

Has any program taken such a steep, sudden dive like MSU? If Ron Mason was dead, he'd be rolling in his grave.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Western Michigan-Michigan Tech for the 48th GLI title to

Post by Shoalzie »

This should be the end of Michigan's tourney streak. Even though this event always coincides with the WJC, I don't think missing Trouba would've made that big of a difference. They're still without Merrill and the guy that should've been the goalie all along is the guy manning the crease for Team USA. Gibson decomitting and going to OHL has made them a very average team. Can't believe I'm longing to see that little twerp Hunwick back in net.

The new B1G conference next year is setting up to be a rump conference...Minnesota is solid as usual, Ohio State has been okay so far and Michigan, Wisconsin and State have been below average this year. Penn State might actually be able to hang around the middle of the league at this rate.

As for Western...they don't blow you away on paper. They've got some solid talent and Slubowski is a good goalie but I have to think Murray is coaching them up something fierce. I had them pegged to win this GLI because Michigan had been so schizo all season.