ROLLLLL TIDE!!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

ROLLLLL TIDE!!!

Post by mvscal »

Alabama man pleads guilty in BCS sex video case

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- An Alabama man pleaded guilty Tuesday to obscenity charges and faces a two-year prison sentence for rubbing his genitals on an unconscious LSU fan in a Bourbon Street restaurant after the BCS national title game in January.

A video that went viral on the Internet appeared to show someone in a University of Alabama jacket exposing his genitals and performing a simulated sex act on the unconscious man at the restaurant after the Crimson Tide beat LSU for the BCS football championship on Jan. 9.

The LSU fan has sued Downing, asking damages for "mental anguish, humiliation, embarrassment, anxiety and depression ... damage to reputation" and lost tuition payments "for having to withdraw from school."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/f ... z28CLx9qpN
Gaysc needs to straighten out his fellow LSU honk for his hateful, homophobic bigotry. It's perfectly natural to host a set of bollocks on your forehead after you pass out drunk in a restaurant. No need to freak out and sue.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: ROLLLLL TIDE!!!

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Nice try at some bullshit nothingness. You're so fucked. But you know that. Right , Hermann? :wink:
Before God was, I am
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: ROLLLLL TIDE!!!

Post by PSUFAN »

Hmmm, there may be something to this CFB thing after all...

--Toddowen
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.