RGIII - fuckin' up already.

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: RGIII - fuckin' up already.

Post by BSmack »

Shocking that the Rams would be taking cheapies. I thought for sure once Gregg Williams was suspended they would go back to playing like choirboys.

:lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
BSmack wrote:Shocking that the Rams would be taking cheapies. I thought for sure once Gregg Williams was suspended they would go back to playing like choirboys.

:lol:
All I know - is that a rookie QB needs to keep his mouth shut. Let his team and/or coaches take care of it. He's seriously opened himself up now to a lot of guys who are going to want to teach him a lesson!
Or perhaps he's put a bug in the ear of Gene Washington who might start handing out fines. Goodell does not like seeing his QBs getting dinged up.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:ESPN will be jacking their dicks to every play he gets tackled on now. Just be prepared.
Big East bias I'm sure.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:ESPN will be jacking their dicks to every play he gets tackled on now. Just be prepared.
Big East bias I'm sure.
Bwah
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shut the fuck up already, idiot.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

The Browns. LOL
Paging career over troll.
Whitey McPrivilege
Crack Whore

Post by Whitey McPrivilege »

RG3 and 13
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Whitey McPrivilege wrote:RG3 and 13
:grin:

So sad the way this team has been run since their "rebirth". I grew up in an era where the Browns were a powerhouse. When I was a kid Frank Ryan, Jim Brown, John Wooten, and Lou Groza were stars.

Then the Kosar years when they lost the two playoff games to the Broncos. The Browns were always good.

Now the franchise is a freakin' disaster year after year. Must be awful to be a Clevelander these days after so many years of superior teams.

88, are you a Browns guy?
That franchise is still doing fine. It even added a Trophy or two to the case. It just had the misfortune of moving to Crackimore.

The new Browns are pathetic though. Have Cleveland fans shown anywhere near the level of support the old team got?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's actually Smackimore, kind of like your nick.