The Film that Inspired Thousands

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

The Film that Inspired Thousands

Post by Mikey »

...to attack our embassies in Egypt and Libya.

The true story of Mohammad?
mvscal
Blank

Re: The Film that Inspired Thousands

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:The true story of Mohammad...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

There sure does seem to be a lot of horrifically gay sex involved with these major religious figures.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course you're aware that this unbelievably toxic Goebbels production was in fact made by an Israeli -American? And that it's just a desperate dive through the window by a busted Ponzi schemer as he (they) try to do ANYTHING to stay the inevitable perp walk of history. Yep. :shock:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Pretty cool, T-down, but until you get to Dental Hygiene Dilemma, you're not really there. :wink:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

In fact, as the Wall Street Journal now reports, Jones is playing a promotional role, but the film was in fact directed and produced by "an Israeli-American California real-estate developer who called it a political effort to call attention to the "hypocrisies of Islam."

Sure, Willie (how's the DT's?) and how could someone fester and throb so much as to jump through a window to escape? .....Are you listening?

We'll do anything

WW
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Can you believe they have the nerve to do that with Obama as our President? :?
You're kidding, right?

He probably ordered it up from his secret minimosque hidden in the bowels of the White House, where Nixon used to have his bowling alley.
We all know he's an America hating Islamofascist traitor with close ties to Al Qaeda and the Salafists.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Just wondering...

I thought that there was a special Marine battalion tasked with providing security at American Embassies and Consulates.
Do they not have the authority to protect the staff when they're in mortal danger? Where were the Marines when the Ambassador and two others were being murdered?

All I've seen in the press is that they're increasing security at other posts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yes, one of those Marines should definitely heve been grabbing those rockets out of the air. Slacker.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:Yes, one of those Marines should definitely heve been grabbing those rockets out of the air. Slacker.
Last I heard it was unclear how they had been killed, except that an angry mob had overrun the Consulate. But I guess you're right, there's no possible defense against a guy with an RPG. Just change into your civvies and try to blend in.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Rack!!!!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure , it's just a movie. Sure, it's just a barrel of gasoline thrown on a campfire.

Look, whoever this Israeli-American filmmaker is, he will presently be exposed as the toxic vermin that he really is, and serious apologies, etc.

As for the New York Post headline, well gee, who's running that town's media?

As for the actual scumbag..

Sam Bacile, a California real estate developer who identifies himself as an Israeli Jew, said he believes the movie will help his native land by exposing Islam's flaws to the world.

"Islam is a cancer, period," he said repeatedly, his solemn voice thickly accented.

The two-hour movie, "Innocence of Muslims," cost $5 million to make and was financed with the help of more than 100 Jewish donors, said Bacile, who wrote and directed it.

The film claims Muhammad was a fraud. The14-minute trailer of the movie that reportedly set off the protests, posted on the website YouTube in an original English version and another dubbed into Egyptian Arabic, shows an amateur cast performing a wooden dialogue of insults disguised as revelations about Muhammad, whose obedient followers are presented as a cadre of goons.
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Which, as the events that took place yesterday proved yet again, they may very well be.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Van wrote:Which, as the events that took place yesterday proved yet again, they may very well be.
Exactly.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

To paraphrase our good buddy, Plugs, The Muslim Brotherhood is alive and our Libyan Ambassador is dead. Those are some pretty awesome foreign policy chops from our lazy, stupid niqqer in chief.
According to the White House calendar, there is no public record of President Barack Obama attending his daily intelligence briefing--known as the Presidential Daily Brief (PDB)--in the week leading up to the attacks on the U.S. embassy in Cairo and the murder of U.S. Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens and three American members of his staff:

The last time prior to the slayings that the White House calendar publicly confirms Mr. Obama attending his daily intelligence briefing was September 5th. (The White House did not provide an official public calendar for September 8-10.) Mr. Obama and Vice President Joe Biden met with Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta at 5:00 p.m. yesterday.

According to a recent study by the Government Accountability Institute, Mr. Obama has only attended 43.8 percent of his Presidential Daily Briefs in the first 1,225 days of his Administration.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012 ... sy-Attacks
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
According to a recent study by the Government Accountability Institute, Mr. Obama has only attended 43.8 percent of his Presidential Daily Briefs in the first 1,225 days of his Administration.
So?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, Mall Cop, your zionazi contingent is getting really unhooked (as I've broadly hinted) and you're left doing what? Hissing little race bombs at Barry? :grin: Humor us some more and defend the independent film maker :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Oh...well. I guess we should just forget the whole thing, then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get me wrong, it's really wonderful that some of them are sorry. I'm guessing we've probably bombed them before and they aren't looking for any more. I understand.

Unfortunately killing an American Ambassador has to have consequences so as to discourage the practice in the future.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

They were sorry, huh?

Where the fukk were they when this dude was getting dead.

Sorry goat fukkers, but, this is your pehavior. And our pehavior needs to be a good old fashioned smiting, courtesy of the US Chairforce/Navy.

And Barry needs to stop apologizing to those savages and try apologizing to the American people for being an utter failure in every measurable way.

Those fukking savages understand one thing. A boot to the face. Give them a few with a solemn promise of lots more where that came from and perhaps they will get in line.

We really need to tell them that they can be civilized or they can get wiped the fukk out and we'll give the jews some real liebenstraum.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I love it when you talk all mean like that.

:oops:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Seriously, what's wrong with just carpet bombing a few cities for real? It would only be speaking to them in a language that they can understand. And isn't speaking in commonly understood terms a necessary precondition to opening a sincere, honest dialogue?

We've been sending them too many mixed messages lately. It's no wonder the poor blighters think it's OK to assassinate US Amabassadors.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:Seriously, what's wrong with just carpet bombing a few cities for real? It would only be speaking to them in a language that they can understand. And isn't speaking in commonly understood terms a necessary precondition to opening a sincere, honest dialogue?

We've been sending them too many mixed messages lately. It's no wonder the poor blighters think it's OK to assassinate US Amabassadors.
You do understand that our thoroughly overworked, stressed-out and suicidal military is not prepared to attack anyone, right? Sure, a few drone strikes and some IDF style bombing, but no attacks on anyone. Haven't you been keeping up with reality, you twisted creep?
Before God was, I am
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

He mispelled "prophet"!!!

DEATH TO THAT INFIDEL!!!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Carson wrote:
He mispelled "prophet"!!!
Maybe not.

He could be one of the Occupy Libya types.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:You do understand that our thoroughly overworked, stressed-out and suicidal military is not prepared to attack anyone, right?
Sure, a few drone strikes and some IDF style bombing, but no attacks on anyone.
Throw in a few Tomahawks and I don't really have a problem with that. The Navy and the Air Force haven't been so busy that they can't drop a few more bombs on some "brown people."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

A few B-52s packed to the gills with good old fashioned 500 lb iron bombs would be a nice cost effective way to let them know how truly fukking sorry they will be.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

rack comrade marty. :lol: :lol: :lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Of course you're aware that this unbelievably toxic Goebbels production was in fact made by an Israeli -American?
Wrong again, Felchie, old shoe.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay...and the real artist is...a Kenyan Coptic? C'mon, dare to trust the emergency MOT session. There's a bunch of smart spin Rovers on this and within a day or so the incendiary Goebbels piece will be merely an excuse by Al Kaida and the film maker was no Jew or anything and to say so is Anti-Semitic. So go ahead and dare to come out of your bunker and offer a guess as to who would foment such a perfectly desirable crisis for the fake state. Who?
Before God was, I am
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

RACK Marty.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:our lazy, stupid niqqer in chief
Look, pal, The President is among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.

I'm torn between whether to consider the work of spin doctors & "journalists" as admirable or revolting.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Look, pal, The President is among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.

I'm torn between whether to consider the work of spin doctors & "journalists" as admirable or revolting.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Smackie Chan wrote:

More crybaby liberal apologist attempts to cover for Obluegums' incompetence and hate for all things American.
Your linking to this obviously dishonest smear against one of the greatest American patriots since Reagan just shows your disgusting liberal mindset.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BTW...I notice that Mittens has been pretty silent on this since his wonderful foot in mouth moment immediately after the incident in Libya, and the subsequent doubling down on his initial stupidity.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

88 wrote:Instead of bombing/attacking Libya, why don't we just completely remove ourselves from the country and its affairs? We could shut down the embassy and cease providing all sources of aid, economic and/or military. The people of Libya couldn't blame the US for whatever occurred after our withdrawal, which unfortunately for most of them, would probably be more devastating than repeated B-52 strikes.
Agree with you 100%
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Jsc810 wrote:Image
So? If there was a deece chance that your city was about to be overrun w/F-15’s like bees around a poked hive and systematically destroyed, you’d hold up a sign stating virtually anything also, dipshit.
Make no mistake, those sign holders are probably snickering right now and saying to themselves, we just got over on the gullible-assed Jsc’s of the U.S.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:Instead of bombing/attacking Libya, why don't we just completely remove ourselves from the country and its affairs? We could shut down the embassy and cease providing all sources of aid, economic and/or military.
We can do both, you know.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Smackie Chan wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's another sophisticated consumer of intelligence...
"...indeed I asked myself, 'How could this happen? How could this happen in a country we helped liberate? In a city we helped save from destruction?'
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

[quote="LTS TRN 2"]As for the actual scumbag..
Sam Bacile, a California real estate developer who identifies himself as an Israeli Jew, quote]

[quote="LTS TRN 2"]Okay...and the real artist is...a Kenyan Coptic quote]

:shock:

LTS Tard posted something not factual....

Please, jump on an IED...
E UNUM PLURIBUS