Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Get your calls in NOW, homos.

Chicago Bears vs Houston Texans

You heard it here first (and last).
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Super Bowl prediction thread

Post by Dinsdale »

Anyone who picks an NFC team not named "Fortyniners" has a serious case of homerism going on.

AFC is a little tougher call. Maybe NE, if their D can play well.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:Anyone who picks an NFC team not named "Fortyniners" has a serious case of homerism going on.

I hate the fucking Bears, so "homerism" wouldn't be an accurate accusation. I'm a Lions fan.

I'm admittedly going out on a limb...more fun that way.

NFC is pretty deep this year. I could see NY, San Fran, GB or Chicago winning the NFC. NO and Philly will also probably be pretty formidable. Not sold on my Lions. Way over hyped on defense, a lot of knuckleheads on the team, and still no running game.

I want to jump on the SF bandwagon...except for that whole Alex Smith thing.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I'm far too lazy for that kind of breakdown.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I want to jump on the SF bandwagon...except for that whole Alex Smith thing.

No bandwagon for me... been Ninerfan since before you were born.

Nice to have a team to look forward to watching again (although the NFL still sucks compared to it's older brother).

Been a longsuffering ordeal.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Anyone who picks an NFC team not named "Fortyniners" has a serious case of homerism going on.

Niners have a great defense - granted

I see a serious regression for Alex Smith since his feelings got all hurt when Harbaugh courted Peyton

Gore is old and slowing down maybe Hunter or LeMichael James can pick up some of that slack

Signing Moss was a desparation move that won't help Crabtree

Valid points.

Although Harbaugh worked wonders for Underachiever, and they still hang out together. Heck, this is some of the most congruous coaching Smith has had in his career (since Meyer).

Couldn't agree more about Gore -- he's been an absolute warrior, but RBs only have X number of carries in a career... and he's about there. I probably shouldn't even offer an opinion on Oregon's all-time rusher, since it's so clouded by homerism it would be moot (not sure he has NFL size to go with his high-end NFL speed, but roids do wonders).

Maybe Moss has some music left in the fiddle, maybe not. But what I do know, is Crabapple needs a serious kick in the ass to get his concentration/dedication on par with his stupid physical talents.

Let's not forget the upgrade at WR, in the form of the guy who won the NFC Championship and the Super Bowl damn-near by himself (OK, a little exaggeration).

Almost got it done last year, save for an idiot on special teams. Returning the same defense (pretty much the Pro Bowl defensive roster), with a few offensive upgrades surely bodes well.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:No bandwagon for me... been Ninerfan since before you were born.
I didn't mean from a rah rah fan standpoint. The day I root for the Fighting Toolios is the day I'm dead. But probably not, since I'll be dead.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

NFC
Division Winners: Giants, Packers, Saints, 49ers
Wild Cards: Eagles, Bears

AFC
Division Winners: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos
Wild Cards: Steelers, Chiefs

Super Bowl
49ers over Texans
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

NFC
Giants
Packers
Saints
49ers
wild cards falcons-lions
NFC championship game Packers over 49ers

AFC
Patriots
Ravens
Texans
Broncos
wild cards bengals-chiefs
AFC championship game Patriots over Texans

Superbowl
Packers over the Patriots
get out, get out while there's still time
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Oakland Raiders over Atlanta Falcons
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sirfindafold wrote:Oakland Raiders over Atlanta Falcons
Who gives a fuck?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

AFC East: Pats
AFC North: Ravens, Steelers
AFC South: Texans
AFC West: Broncos, Chargers

AFC Championship: Pats over Texans

NFC East: Giants
NFC North: Packers, Bears
NFC South: Falcons, Saints
NFC West: 49ers

NFC Championship: Falcons over 49ers

Super Bowl: Pats over Falcons
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

KC Scott wrote:
Conference Champ Eagles

Super Bowl Pats over Eagles

What are you seeing that I'm not?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Sudden Sam wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Eagles shored up D by signing Ryans and drafting Fletcher Cox

I think they have the most weapons on offense of any team in the league - biggest question is if Vick can stay healthy

Reid is one of the best coach in the league and I think now that the "dream team" shit is passed they could go all the way. I think their biggest challenge in post season will be Green Bay
I woulda gone with Philly, but I don't see Vick making it thru half their games.
Injury concerns aside, he also has looked mediocre. If they hadn't loss Peters for the season I'd feel a lot more confident in their ability to rely on Shady McCoy but Peters is a dominant run blocker- perhaps one of the best ever and the Eagles have already moved on from Demetress Bell who they signed to replace Peters for this season. That doesn't bode well for the run game that Reid under-utilizes anyway.

The Vegas line on wins is 10.5.
I'm taking the under.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Giants over Steelers
Dreams......Temporary Madness
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

49ers over Broncos
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AFC WEST
Denver: 10-6
Kansas City: 9-7
San Diego: 8-8
Oakland: 6-10
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

AFC

East

1. Jets-(11-5) People who are laughing at them proves that there are still nimrods out there who take preseason seriously. Defense will kick ass and they find a way to win games. Rex won't be afraid to use Tebow as an extra fullback either and people will have no clue what's coming.
2. Patriots-(9-7) Nobody is talking about the loss of Matt Light and Green-Ellis. Teams will increasingly be able to neutralize NE's tight ends, and with no good downfield threats, Welker gets his ass lit up. Oh, and the defense still sucks cock.
3. Bills -(5-11) Not seeing why everyone is picking them as the surprise team this year. Gailey has taken them as far as he can and Fitzgerald throws too many passes to the other team. And Mario WIlliams is in a Jevon Kearse-like decline. Nice signing.
4. Dolphins (2-14) They will suck this year and next year.

North

1. Ravens (13-3) most badass team in the AFC. You can talk about the age on defense but those three guys are there mostly for leadership and they have a wealth of young players stepping up every year. Add in Ray Rice bowling his way over everyone and Flacco making clutch plays and you have a real contender.
2. Steelers (11-5) I'm not going to be a dipshit like some people here and pick them not to make the playoffs. I know the running game looks bleak but some jackass like Redman will be unleashed and the defense will hold it together again.
3. Bengals (6-10) My sides are splitting at people thinking the Bengals are on the rise. They only make the playoffs in years where nobody is paying attention to them. Like last year, when they didn't beat a single .500 team.
4. Browns (4-12) No matter what, they just suck horse cock. But at least the pass D is still good.

South

1. Texans (11-5) This division is still in decline and there is no way in hell that the Texans can fuck this up. I'm just wondering why they didn't bring in good competition for Yates to have someone better as a backup and ready once pussy boy Schaub gets hurt again (which he will). Too much talent here and Wade Phillips is still making the D better.
2. Titans (8-8) Looking to build off last year's surprise but there's still too many missing weapons on offense to make a serious playoff run. Keep an eye on rookie Kendall Wright who could be that difference maker.
3. Jaguars (6-10)- Won't improve much from last year but will play with most excitement under a new coach and owner.
4. Colts (4-12) - I actually see them competing for the South in 2013.

West
1. Chargers (9-7)- they will reclaim this division with a surprising defense and the emergence of Matthews, plus a big comeback year from Rivers.
2 . Broncos (8-8)- It will take Manning until October to be comfortable with game speed, and by that time the Broncos will be in a hole because their early schedule will buttfuck them. Oh, and he will find out what a difference it is from the weapons he had an Indy and the average shit he has here.
3. Chiefs (6-10)- Crennel is just another Ray Rhodes as a head coach i.e. not very good.
4. Raiders (5-11)- :lol:

Wild Cards Steelers, Patriots

Conference Champ Ravens over Steelers

NFC

East

1. Cowboys (13-3)- this will be like 2007 when they were just rolling people up. Murray will lead the NFL in rushing yards this year and it will only make Romo more dangerous in play action. Last year he was as good as any QB in the league statswise and the only reason they lost games was because the defense couldn't stop anyone. Now they picked up three great corners to add as Ware sacks 20 Qbs again. You can hear the rectums tightening up all around the league.
2. Eagles (10-6) - solid o line and defense will be better....McCoy will be great again.
3. Giants (8-8)- fraud team last year that got lucky.
4. Redskins (3-13)- Will struggle big time. Shanahan will be fired.

North
1. Bears (11-5) this is one of those years that Lovie gets the most out of his defense and special teams while the offense is better with Marshall.
2. Packers (10-6)- got exposed in the playoffs. Shit running game, prettyboy QB and a shit defense. Dom Capers sucks doggy dick.
3. Lions- (7-9) Stafford is back to getting banged up again...how he made it through last year was a miracle. He's a china doll. And Schwartz is too much of a pussy to take this team to the next level.
4. Vikings (3-13) Have some decent pieces to make a run in 2013

South
1. Saints (12-4) that's right, they will win this division even with a lackluster defense.
2. Panthers (9-7) Will continue to rise.
3. Falcons (8-8) they have all the talent in the world but no desire to cash it all in. Ryan is a damn pussy.
4. Bucs (5-11) will suck ass but win a couple games they shouldn't. That new coach looks like a clueless fuck.

West
1. 49ers (12-4) I really want them to suffer but they are too good with the pass rush and Gore has one more really good year left.
2. Cardinals (9-7) I don't see why everyone is down on them. I mean Fitz, Floyd, great defensive line. Fuck it- they will surprise.
3. Rams (6-10) They should have traded Steven Jackson a couple years ago for picks.
4. Seahawks (6-10) - QB contoversy will fuck things up.

Wild Cards Packers, Eagles

Conference Champ Cowboys over Saints

Super Bowl Dallas Cowboys 30, Baltimore Ravens 21 MVP- Tony Romo
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

:lol:
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Just a hunch the Super Bowl is going to be the Texans vs the Packers, with the cheeseheads pulling out the victory.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

AFC

East
Pats
Jets
Bills
Dolphins

North
Ravens
Steelers
Bengals
Browns

South
Texans
Titans
Colts
Jags

West
Chargers
Broncos
Raiders
Chiefs

Wild Cards Steelers / Jets

Conference Champ Ravens

NFC

East
Giants
Eagles
Cowboys
Redskins

North
Packers
Bears
Lions
Vikings

South
Falcons
Saints
Panthers
Bucs

West
49ers
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals

Wild Cards Eagles / Bears

Conference Champ Packers

Super Bowl Packers over Ravens
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Sudden Sam wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: 1. Cowboys (13-3)
Lost me here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The laughing just turned into your jaw dropping through your ass.

Dallas is a juggernaut this year. And for all the reasons I explained earlier. The new shutdown corners were on display tonight, making bigtime stops. DeMarco Murray is serving notice that he's the back of the future. Seven yards a carry tonight if you need him, and got even more powerful as the game went along. Did you see what he did to Chase Blackburn on that last drive? :lol: Dude runs full steam, lowers his helmet, and plows Blackburn backwards.....next thing you know, Blackburn is on the sidelines puking up his kidneys. :lol: Murray is a BEAST. And Romo puts up his standard 300 yards, 3 INTs that I always talk about, against that vaunted Giants defense. Romo put on a clinic tonight and made all the clutch plays and .... now they have a third WR who can dominate- Ogletree. Uh oh, somebody's found a new weapon! :lol: Giants take it in the ass in their own stadium....Cowboys come in on opening night and remind them- "we have 5 Lombardis and we're getting #6 this year"
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

AFC East- This is still the Pats and everyone else. While NE has some concerns on the O-line I think their improved D and weak schedule is enough to offset those concerns. They'll be the 1 or 2 seed out of the AFC. Buffalo is improving but still mediocre, the Jets have way too many questions and the Dolphins are a wreck.

Pats
Bills
Jets
Dolphins

AFC North- Two titans who are aging but dangerous, an up and coming team that is still young and Cleveland. Three teams made the playoffs last year from this division but I don't see a repeat. I like Baltimore to be battling NE for the 1/2 seed slot as their D is still dangerous enough to keep them in games and the offense actually has quite a bit of firepower. Sure Joe Flacco is at the trigger but he's solid if not spectacular. I think the Steelers will finally yield to their aging and depleted defense along with a hole in the backfield and an enigma in the WR corps. Not a free fall by any means but 8-8 isn't up to their standards. My Bengals should come in right around their 9-7 mark again. Cleveland still sucks.

Ravens
Bengals
Steelers
Browns

AFC South- I'm not buying the Texans hype at all. In fact I'd love to not pick them to win their division but the Jags are a big bowl of suck, the Titans might be frisky with a vet like Hasselback at the helm but they're going with Locker, and the Colts are still a year away.

Texans
Titans
Colts
Jags

AFC West- Every year there is a "surprise team" that wins their division and virtually nobody saw it coming. I've nailed that team the past two years but this year was more vexing for me. Again if it's an obvious pick you don't question why it's being made so although there are a lot of question marks with this team, that's what makes them a surprise pick. The Rayduhs! If McFadden can give them 12-13 games they have as solid of a rushing attack as anyone in the league. Palmer showed in the back half of the season once he'd had a bit of time to acclimate to the team and you know, playing pro football again, that there just might be some gas left in the tank. He's got a dangerous group of WR to mesh with. The D is solid enough and the division is also full of question marks. I think Denver will struggle the first half of the year and have a strong finish. Last I checked Norv Turner was still coaching in SD, so they'll be mediocre. The Chiefs are getting a lot of hype this year but when I see the words "head coach Romeo Crennel" well let's just say they don't inspire much confidence.

Raiders
Broncos
Chargers
Chiefs

Wildcard- Texans over Broncos, Raiders over Bengals
Division- Ravens over Texans, Patriots over Raiders
Championship- Ravens over Patriots

NFC East- Very tightly grouped at the top 3 and then the Redskins. I think a year removed from the "dream team" hype the Eagles will rebound nicely. How they fare for the 3-4 games Vick is out will determine their fate. The Cowboys improved their areas of weakness on D and if their O-line doesn't get Romo killed they'll be dangerous. I've learned not to count the Giants out by any means but they do tend to be a fairly mediocre regular season team that has enough talent to get hot come playoff time. I'm on record as saying RG3 is going to be a huge bust. He'll have moments this year for sure but in a few years he'll be viewed as mediocre at best.

Eagles
Cowboys
Giants
Redskins

NFC North- Another division with 3 teams at the top, then the Vikings. I still think Green Bay is the class of the division and I look for Benson to greatly improve their running game and diversify the offense. The Bears are dangerous with Cutler and Marshall joining forces again. I see the Lions backsliding this year as they're too undisciplined, have no running attack to rely on and Stafford is too injury prone. Vikings suck.

Packers
Bears
Lions
Vikings

NFC South- Time for another "surprise team" pick. The Saints have tons of distractions, are weaker on D, and will be going through a coaching shuffle all year. If you believe Sean Payton is a difference maker on the sidelines, and I do, then his absence will be felt. Not sold on Matt Ryan, the aging Turner and a mediocre D in the ATL. The Panthers can't be a surprise since many think Cam Newton in his second year can possibly have Carolina playoff bound. I'm not seeing that yet. So that leaves the Bucs. They're only a year removed from a 10-6 campaign. The team quit on the hack Morris last year so I'm forecasting a leap due to improved coaching. They have weapons in the backfield, added Jackson to a surprising WR corps and I think Freeman can get back to his prior form.

Bucs
Falcons
Saints
Panthers

NFC West- I do see the 49ers backsliding some, but 10-6 is still more than enough to win this division. Both the Cards and Seahawks will be frisky though. The Rams just have too far to go for me to think they get there in year 1 under Fisher.

49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals
Rams

Wildcard- Cowboys over Bucs, Bears over 49ers
Division- Bears over Eagles, Packers over Cowboys
Championship- Packers over Bears

Super Bowl- Packers over Ravens
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Shine wrote:AFC West -

Raiders
It'd be nice to see, but I think it's quite a longshot.

Oakland is about as thin as I've ever seen them.
I'd say they lack depth almost everywhere except perhaps at D-Line.

They have squat at TE and both young starting receivers (like last year) are already dinged.
J. Ford will miss the opener - and D. Moore is questionable.
Not good.

Palmer doesn't look comfortable in the new (which was DUMB, imo) offense.

McFadden is a beast, but his injury history is known and after letting M. Bush walk, they have no proven backup.
And they have no short-yardage back - but my understanding is that they plan to use gimpy McFadden as their one-yard banger.
Oh, great paln.

:doh:

Special teams have been ASS in preseason.

The defense could be improved over last year (by virtue of dumping THE worst DC of all-time), but they have serious CB and LB question marks and are just very thin overall.

I see 5-11 or 6-10.

Hope I'm wrong.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Chicago Bears vs Houston Texans
Tune in Sunday night for a preview of this year's Super Bowl. Should be a great game. Bears win on a Robbie Gould FG as time expires. I will be pulling for Houston, however.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Chicago Bears vs Houston Texans
Tune in Sunday night for a preview of this year's Super Bowl. Should be a great game. Bears win on a Robbie Gould FG as time expires. I will be pulling for Houston, however.

We already saw the Super Bowl preview when Romo put up 29 pts agains the vaunted Ravens defense. :lol:

Dallas is just laying the weeds waiting to get healthy before the put the pedal to the medal and bitch stomp the NFC on the way to another title. We all know how clutch Romo is and Murray will be beastly once again when healthy. :lol:

I almost feel sorry for Matty Ice and Gay Cuntler. They won't know what hit them. :lol:

Sin,
You know who
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Nice use of the smilies. Spot on. :lol:
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

KC Scott wrote: Reid is one of the best coach in the league
Have you dumb fucks finally opened your eyes to just how inept he is?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

jiminphilly wrote: Have you dumb fucks finally opened your eyes to just how inept he is?
Do you think Lurie will shitcan the fat man once he hits 8 losses or will he let him finish out the year?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
jiminphilly wrote: Have you dumb fucks finally opened your eyes to just how inept he is?
Do you think Lurie will shitcan the fat man once he hits 8 losses or will he let him finish out the year?

He'll finish out the year regardless of the losses His entire staff will be tossed as well so any internal replacement would be pointless. I just hope they don't hire a retread like Gruden. This team needs someone with fresh ideas and hopefully another Jim Johnson clone but they are hard to find.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Tune in Sunday night for a preview of this year's Super Bowl.
Chicago isn't going to make it.....Green Bay or San Fran will do them in and one of those teams will play Atlanta in the NFC title game

my guess will be GB....Rogers is fucking on fire right now

the Texans are definitely the team to beat in the AFC and I think the only team that can challenge them in the Patsies.....
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I don't know about Green Bay. They've got an awful lot of injuries to key players. Now it looks like Beluga is out for the year.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote:Chicago isn't going to make it.....Green Bay or San Fran will do them in and one of those teams will play Atlanta in the NFC title game
You may not want to overlook the G-men.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote: You may not want to overlook the G-men.
giants are always a threat.....they can look shitty during the regular season, but seem to find a way to turn in on come play off time
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Felix wrote:Chicago isn't going to make it.....Green Bay or San Fran will do them in and one of those teams will play Atlanta in the NFC title game
Rodgers is great, but the Packer have more flaws than the other "good" teams in the NFC. Plus their record won't be good enough to secure home field throughout the playoffs (not the end all, be all, but a big advantage still). If Chicago doesn't come out of the NFC, then I'll put my money first on NY, then San Fran. Atlanta always looks like world beaters in the regular season then comes crashing back to earth in the playoffs. They might break through one of these years, but I've got to see it to believe it. But damn is the NFC deep this year.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

KC Scott wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:
KC Scott wrote: Reid is one of the best coach in the league
Have you dumb fucks finally opened your eyes to just how inept he is?
Compared to what we have here in KC - he's Vince Fucking Lombardi slightly better than Marty Schottenheimer
FTFY
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

When the Packers won their 13th NFL championship a couple years back, they lost something like 47 players to injuries that season, and won three games on the road to get to the Super Bowl. Just sayin’.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Felix wrote:
the Texans are definitely the team to beat in the AFC and I think the only team that can challenge them in the Patsies.....

Ravens or Broncos you mean. I'm so sick of people sucking the Patriots' cocks every year when they have the worst defense. I've been calling them out since 2007 and they haven't won shit since 2004.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:

Ravens or Broncos you mean. I'm so sick of people sucking the Patriots' cocks every year when they have the worst defense. I've been calling them out since 2007 and they haven't won shit since 2004.

dude, I hate the fucking patriots with a passion and would love nothing better than to see them get steamrolled by Bmore but preferably Denver....but as far as not doing shit....they've been in the super bowl four times since 2004....that's more accomplished than any other AFC team.....
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Felix wrote:they've been in the super bowl four times since 2004....that's more accomplished than any other AFC team.....

I meant since the 2004 season when they last won it all. Since then they've win the division title every year except 2008, since they play in a shit division, and have been to two SUper Bowls and lost both.