PGA pick em

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: PGA pick em

Post by Goober McTuber »

Felix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: How much would you like to wager on that? He's 23 years old, and he's already half way there.
tell you what, I'll bet you whatever amount you want if you're willing to bet me the same amount that eldrick never wins another major....

deal?
Huh? Just because you're willing to make a thoroughly moronic wager doesn't mean that I'm going to return the favor.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Dinsdale wrote:better equipment doesn't make you play any better in comparison to others.
We'll have to agree to disagree here. Clubs and balls these days are much more forgiving, which will allow more players to get s pass of what would have been a bad shot back in the day. Throw a persimmon set of woods and the old golf balls in the bags of today's players and only a select few would be able to keep it on the fairway.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Huh? Just because you're willing to make a thoroughly moronic wager doesn't mean that I'm going to return the favor.
I say McIlroy will cap out at 6 majors....I hope I'm wrong because I like the kid....but winning majors is not an easy prospect....just ask Lee Westwood
get out, get out while there's still time
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Toddowen wrote: I think McIlroy's achilles heel will be his putting on significant pounds or other physical changes. His game is pretty deece, I'll give him that.
I think it will be an injury....he puts an incredible amount of torque into his swing and the human body can only stand so much....the most likely culprits would be either his back, knees, or a shoulder.....

as an aside I found out yesterday that I've got a torn meniscus in my right knee which occurred while I was.....wait for it.....

playing golf

at least it's not a collateral ligament....a meniscus is a pretty easy fix
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Felix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
I say McIlroy will cap out at 6 majors....I hope I'm wrong because I like the kid....but winning majors is not an easy prospect....just ask Lee Westwood
With two already, I'd say he'll get 8-10, which could easily put him less than six ten behind Tigger. My only problem with Rory is that he reminds me of this guy:

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:[My only problem with Rory is that he reminds me of this guy:

Ohhhhhhhhhwwwwwww shit.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

The golfer formerly known as Rory.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

RACK Goober!!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote: My only problem with Rory is that he reminds me of this guy:

NICE!!!!!!! :lol:

rickety rack