Still think he's not back?

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Still think he's not back?

Post by BSmack »

Great show at Congressional this afternoon. Rack Van Pelt for a worthy attempt, but there was no way Eldrick was going to be denied. He's now the first player this season to 3 wins, atop the FedEx Cup standings, and well on his way to regaining his #1 ranking yet again. And you have to like how he finished. He grabbed driver and smashed it into perfect position down the 18th fairway. knocked a 9 iron to within 15 and calmly two putted to salt away his 74th career win.

Screwy and Goober melt in 3...2...1..
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Still think he's not back?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I watched the last few hours, totally ruined my otherwise excellent Sunday.

I'll take my licks from you Tiger ball washers.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Since screwy lives in DC (who'd a thunk that)...surprised he wasn't there interrupting the trophy presentation...

yeah the feline looked good yesterday...now here is an interesting discussion...

We know he is about majors and what such...but PEOPLE still want to doubt him after winning Bay Hill, Memorial and now the AT & T on 3 pretty tough courses...played well for a couple rounds at the US Open...#1 in FED EX points, climbing the WGR and playing pretty consistently over the last 30-45 days...when will the media and other types give the cat his credit...only 3 time winner this year and he still has places like Firestone to play (where he loves to you know win)...so theoretically he could win at least 4 times this year...

yeah I'd say he pretty much back...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:Since screwy lives in DC (who'd a thunk that)...surprised he wasn't there interrupting the trophy presentation...
I had an opportunity to go this weekend, but pussed out. Friend of mine had tickets to give away, but as you guys know, the Center of the Free World (TM) had major storms this weekend and it was topping 105 degrees both days, so I decided to pass. If the weather would have been better, I certainly would have attended.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Melt? Yeah, well, wish in one hand and shit in the other, you worshipful little tard.

Rack Screwball’s “Tiger ball washers” blast. :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wait... Robert Garrigus didn't win?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sorry, but Tiger is not "back" until #15 is in the trophy case. I'm sure he feels that way as well.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote:Sorry, but Tiger is not "back" until #15 is in the trophy case. I'm sure he feels that way as well.
he'll never dominate the way he did, but he's winning in different ways now....coming from behind? unheard of...

I loved the Brandon De Jonge comment when one of the course reporters asked him about playing with el tigre....."I don't know how he does it, playing in front of 20,000 every time he steps on a course"
obviously the pressure got to him as he blew up to a 77....Van Pelt didn't wilt under the pressure, just a couple of bad shots were what did him in.....

is he back? yeah, but not to the level he once was and don't know if he'll ever get back there.....the players today are just too good and not as afraid of him as they once were.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Stat for the haters:

Tiger is winning this season at approximately the same clip (%-wise) as he has throughout his entire career... about 27%, give or take.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:Stat for the haters:

Tiger is winning this season at approximately the same clip (%-wise) as he has throughout his entire career... about 27%, give or take.
That is an amazing number. Trouble is, he's winning at a clip of about 0% in majors.

as i said earlier, get back to me when he has another piece of major hardware in the case.

not saying i don't think he will. i do think he will. i just hope he doesn't.

on to more interesting tiger subjects. who's he tapping these days?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:get back to me when he has another piece of major hardware in the case.

not saying i don't think he will. i do think he will. i just hope he doesn't.
Rack you, bro.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:as i said earlier, get back to me when he has another piece of major hardware in the case.
He will. Book it.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:as i said earlier, get back to me when he has another piece of major hardware in the case.
He will. Book it.
Yes, but chances are it will be a high dollar sex toy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Felix wrote:he'll never dominate the way he did
Exactly, which is why this thread is fucking retarded. Back? No. Good at golf? Yes.