2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: You're Not Special

Post by War Wagon »

trots
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Hope that self admitted hypocrite doesn't think he's special for complaining that the current generation is coddled more than his own.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I salute Mr. McCullough - but admit to slight disappointment in not hearing any sobbing from the audience during his address.

Ironic that by pointing out that with 37,000 high school graduation ceremonies happening around the country, none of these kids are really jack shit, Mr. McCullough himself has become King Shit.

Well played - and I think that's what's known as 'BODE.
dingus
Jake

Post by dingus »

My son's a great kid, gets every award his school can give. Academics, citizenship, fitness award, band, safety patrol. His classmates genuinely love because he genuinely cares about them. Wants to grow up to be a field medic because guys in Iraq and Afghanistan need help. I give him his props for all this stuff, but he says, "it can't be that big a deal dad, they gave the same awards to some real assholes."

Got to love that kid.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale is special.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

He sounds bitter; probably that he's a lowly high school teacher and not some university professor.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

You know what I did the night before I graduated college? A twelve pack and an eighth of mushrooms. I was so tired by the time commencement rolled around. That asshole could have farted fire out of his ass and I wouldn't have noticed.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:You know what I did the night before I graduated college? A twelve pack and an eighth of mushrooms. I was so tired by the time commencement rolled around. That asshole could have farted fire out of his ass and I wouldn't have noticed.
This explains a whole now...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:He sounds bitter;
Reality is often bitter. Sounds like it was probably the first time anyone spoke to them without blowing sunshine up their asses. They even seem to appreciate the honesty of his message.

This perverted focus on self esteem at the expense of genuine achievement is a concept well past its sell by date.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.