Memorial CALL IT

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Memorial CALL IT

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Had Eldrick all the way and nailed he would chip in for birdie on 16...
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Memorial CALL IT

Post by BSmack »

Cablinasian all the way.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I kind of felt bad for Fowler (like that cat's game)...had a HORRIFIC final round...

but I guess he did get a front row seat to one of the greatest shots I've seen as of late
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This is quite the circle jerk you got going here. Buncha Tiger BSHs in a CALL IT thread started the day AFTER a tournament.

Impressive.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:This is quite the circle jerk you got going here. Buncha Tiger BSHs in a CALL IT thread started the day AFTER a tournament.

Impressive.

You're new to the golf forum, aren't you?

Another reason to hate Tiger: he made me cheer for Rory Sabatini.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:cheer for Rory Sabatini.
Did you throw up in your mouth?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:CALL IT thread started the day AFTER a tournament.
if you'd read the rules of the forum you'd know how much of an asshat you are.....

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:cheer for Rory Sabatini.
Did you throw up in your mouth?
there is no circumstance I can imagine where I would ever cheer for Sabatini...

I'm not a big fan of rooting against golfers, but I might make an exception in his case....

did you see that tumble he took after he hit the second shot on 18? funny stuff

p.s. i had katilda's boy all the way
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Toddowen wrote:A fucked up Memorial.

Lost power while watching with two hours left. Decided to go to the range. Broke the shaft on my 9, with the iron flinging out 50 yards like a wounded duck.
Next time try and fall onto the piece remaining in your hands. TIA.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:there is no circumstance I can imagine where I would ever cheer for Sabatini...

I'm not a big fan of rooting against golfers, but I might make an exception in his case....
I like the way every time Sabbatini gets into a money situation with Tiger he folds like a piece of paper.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

well yeah he does fold doesn't he...

at least he didn't pull out with a sore vagina though

i still haven't heard anyone who is the anti-Tiger fan boy comment about Rory Mc's blow up in Europe and or Spencer Levin...apparently The Red Shirted One is the only one who blows up...surprised they don't jump on him for fist pumping and what such
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sorry, I didn't see either incident you're referring to. I don't care for boorish behavior from any of them. And just 'cause other kids are doing it doesn't make it right.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Tiger Woods' victory in the Memorial Tournament this weekend drove CBS to its highest ratings for the golf event in 8 years with a 3.8, more than double last year's rating.
This has to be complete and total bullshit. Eight fucking years? You mean the fucking Memorial, some worthless run-of-the-mill PGA Tour stop, drove CBS to its highest ratings in EIGHT YEARS just because Earl's son was in contention all weekend? Even more than any of the eight Masters over the last eight years?

Fuck Earl's son.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Tiger Woods' victory in the Memorial Tournament this weekend drove CBS to its highest ratings for the golf event in 8 years with a 3.8, more than double last year's rating.
This has to be complete and total bullshit. Eight fucking years? You mean the fucking Memorial, some worthless run-of-the-mill PGA Tour stop, drove CBS to its highest ratings in EIGHT YEARS just because Earl's son was in contention all weekend? Even more than any of the eight Masters over the last eight years?

Fuck Earl's son.
Not only don't you understand golf, you obviously CAN'T READ. They are abviously only talking about The Memorial and not ALL tournaments.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

Fuck Earl's son.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Come to think of it, you don't have a strong suit. Face-fuck a wood-chipper.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jack's wingding is a "run of the mill PGA event"?

Screwed, every time you post, you appear more and more ignorant, which is like eagling a hole... tough to do.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:

Fuck Earl's son.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Come to think of it, you don't have a strong suit. Face-fuck a wood-chipper.
He actually does ahve a strong suit. It's the hazmat suit he wears at work.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.