How long before Kentucky

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

How long before Kentucky

Post by MuchoBulls »

has to vacate their National Title?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: How long before Kentucky

Post by Screw_Michigan »

720 days. I'll take the under.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

a bigger question to me is:

how can the NCAA slap Bruce Pearl with a show cause, etc...but yet Cal hasn't been touched...he is the new teflon don...I don't care what anyone says...he was the COACH at U MASS and Memphis and both schools have had to vacate Final Fours...and if these kids leave what does that do to Kentucky's APR? Will they not be elighible in a few years times to go to the tourney ala U CONN (if I have this wrong then put me on the correct path)
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Good call about the APR.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Davis obviously hasn't shaved his unibrow because it's hiding a big cartoonish bag of cash.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Kentucky will probably get hammered by the NCAA after Calipari bolts for the NBA.
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

It'll never be vacated. The NCAA has no problems vacating stuff like appearances but they never pull the trigger on pulling a title. Just ask UCLA or UNLV. The punishment always comes after the banners have been hung and they remain. Kentucky's next coach is likely fucked though!

As for the APR it's a non-issue. The NCAA has declared that if a kid leaves your program early, be it a transfer or NBA, there is no APR hit as long as they leave "in good academic standing". There is a 0% chance Kentucky will ever let any of their hired guns not "achieve" that status before leaving.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

good call out on the APR shine...