Hey Screwball...

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Hey Screwball...

Post by Goober McTuber »

So Kalamazoo Tech finally makes the NCAA tournament and what happens? They promptly get a WCHA prosthetic cock shoved up their ass. Rack the Fighting Sioux for that.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Hey Screwball...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kzoo Tech made the NCAAs last year too, asshat, I supposed you forgot about that while looking for your Depends.

Dynasties weren't built overnight. Say, again, did Wisky make the tournament? Go fist yourself.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I'm guessing Kalamazoo Tech made a similar quick exit last year as well. Dynasties aren't built in Kalamazoo, Corky.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How did Wisky do in the hockey NIT this year?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

We are currently reloading.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:We are currently reloading rebuilding.
FTFY, Kunta Kintae.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I don't normally root for other CCHA teams but good for Ferris on making the title game...3-1 winners over Union this afternoon. They'll run into one of college hockey's giants...BC or Minny.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack Ferris.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BC just took Minnesota apart. Ferris is fucked

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Missed a bit of the first game last night, but I absolutely loved the event. Union had a couple of bad breaks go against them in the third period, but they have nothing to be ashamed of. Didn't see the ass kicking that Boston College laid down coming. Minnesota could get anything going through the neutral zone all game.

Best thing about Minnesota were the cheerleaders who came out on the ice before the team came out and started landing figure skating moves. That was freaking awesome.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Pics from my terrible cell phone cam

Before the 3rd period of the Union-Ferris State game

Post game handshake - Ferris State 3 - Union 1

Pre-Game Minnesota-Boston College (major props to the Minnesota Cheerleaders who were excellent figure skaters)

Post game handshake - Boston College 6 - Minnesota 1
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nice seats, bro. Ferris is located about 90 minutes north of the hometown of Mgo and I. Rooting for Ferris Saturday.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Rack the hell out of little ol' Ferris State. I will be tuning in tonight and rooting for the Bulldogs.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I used to "hate" Ferris because they were in the same CCHA pecking order as WMU for years, but in all honestly, I only hate four CCHA teams and plus, the league is dissolving, so I want CCHA to win as much as possible. Plus Ferris is as remote and as a "rinky dink" a program as it gets, so if they can do it, fuck Alaska-Anchorage, Michigan Tech (maybe not) and fucking WMU could win it all.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Nice seats, bro.
Got them outside for $30