Crack - 1 Whitney Houston - 0

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Crack - 1 Whitney Houston - 0

Post by BSmack »

Now we will have to listen to a week or so of everybody saying how great her voice was. Whatever. She always annoyed the fuck out of me.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Crack - 1 Whitney Houston - 0

Post by R-Jack »

She spent the first half of her career being told she wasn't black enough, then spent the second half making up for lost time.

Pretty fuckable at one point though.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

R-Jack wrote:She spent the first half of her career being told she wasn't black enough, then spent the second half making up for lost time.

"You as cold as ice."

The Whitney Houston scenes in American Psycho were the best parts of the movie.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

They come in 3's, don't they.

Whitney Houston
Spencer

Who's Next?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Spencer
Who the fuck is Spencer?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Whitney Houston's mom is Cissy Houston. Cissy was part of the sweet insperations, Elvis Presley's singing group on tour. Cissy brought young Whitney aged 6 to meet Elvis backstage in Las Vegas,
Go to you tube, and watch the interview that Whitney gives recounting her meeting with the KING.
She is asked what did she say to Elvis? And Whitney says, "You dont talk to elvis, you just stare at him, I just stared at him he was so stunningly beautiful", end quote.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Uhh, okay. She was six.

That Elvis, he sure was one sick fuck.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:Uhh, okay. She was six.

That Elvis, he sure was one sick fuck.
Van, what the fuck are you talking about? Cissy took her daughter to see the KING, go to You tube and watch the interview of Whitney recounting meeting Elvis back in 1970,

The only sick fuck around here is you Van, You are a sick queer sissy fuck, I bet you have gay diseases crawling thru your system right now as we speak.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

damn spray, don't hold back. tell us what you really think.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:damn spray, don't hold back. tell us what you really think.
She was a diva, back in the day, she had some golden pipes, stunning model looks, she had it all.

UNTIL she met a punk ass thug piece of shit named B Brown. I do mean that, that guy is nothing more than a street punk, I never had respect for him, and now that whitney is gone, I spit on that Brown piece of dung guy.
He belongs in prison just like O. J. Then, he can be someone's bitch, taking it up the ass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

No cause of death reported yet.

I'm going with an accidental OD of cocaine and painkillers.
Patrick Bateman
Jake

Post by Patrick Bateman »

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation and dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. It's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.
Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Patrick Bateman wrote:It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation and dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. It's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.
I agree with you on that beautiful song by George Benson, Whitney nailed it, it was one of her great great performances. HOWEVER, the irony here is that she NEVER was able to learn the powerful lesson from that great song.
The message being that, "Learning to love yourself" is indeed the greatest love of all.

If she did indeed die of something drug related, then its sad but true, she never really really learned to love herself.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I'm pretty sure David Carradine used drugs, but he found a way to love himself.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

bradhusker wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation and dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. It's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.
I agree with you on that beautiful song by George Benson, Whitney nailed it, it was one of her great great performances. HOWEVER, the irony here is that she NEVER was able to learn the powerful lesson from that great song.
The message being that, "Learning to love yourself" is indeed the greatest love of all.

If she did indeed die of something drug related, then its sad but true, she never really really learned to love herself.
:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I don't get the hate for that gorgeous human being with the glorious voice.

RIP Whitney, nobody will ever do a better version of the national anthem than you did.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

R-Jack wrote:I'm pretty sure David Carradine used drugs, but he found a way to love himself.
:applause:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Van wrote:
R-Jack wrote:I'm pretty sure David Carradine used drugs, but he found a way to love himself.
:applause:
2rd.

bravo
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Goodnight sweet princess.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moby Dick wrote:Goodnight sweet princess.

Tina Turner died too?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Papa Willie wrote:
smackaholic wrote:damn spray, don't hold back. tell us what you really think.
She wanted to be a druggie. She had plenty of time and MONEY to take care of it, but she decided her own course.

One of the best voices we'll ever hear. She made me tear up on the '91 Super Bowl. I hated her shit music, but I'm not going to deny the fact that the dumb bitch could seriously fucking holler.
Rack Spray. People make choices and suffer the consequences....even those with talent and money, because money can't buy intelligence.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:People make choices and suffer the consequences....
I wasn't aware that the results of the autopsy had been reported... are you jumping to the conclusion that she died of a drug overdose? I suppose that is likely but aren't you the same guy not wanting to pass judgement on JoePa until you knew all the facts?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote:People make choices and suffer the consequences....
I wasn't aware that the results of the autopsy had been reported... are you jumping to the conclusion that she died of a drug overdose? I suppose that is likely but aren't you the same guy not wanting to pass judgement on JoePa until you knew all the facts?
I didn't say that she died of a drug overdose but her history of drug abuse is well documented.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

yeah, and supposedly she had been clean since her second attempt at rehab in 2010.

Relapse, what you term a 'choice', is a bitch.

Knowing your profession, it really surprises me that you'd have so little sympathy for those afflicted with drug addiction.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

War Wagon wrote:Relapse, what you term a 'choice', is a bitch.
Thanks for pointing that out, Slappy.

Gee, it's too bad that it wasn't known that drugs were bad & that getting off them is a bitch when she started. :meds: X infinity
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:yeah, and supposedly she had been clean since her second attempt at rehab in 2010.

Relapse, what you term a 'choice', is a bitch.

Knowing your profession, it really surprises me that you'd have so little sympathy for those afflicted with drug addiction.
I have no sympathy for drug addicts. They choose their lifestyle and they suffer their own self inflicted consequences. If they can kick the habit and become productive citizens, great. If not, fuck 'em. They make their own choices, and if you want to shed a tear when one of them dies, that's your choice.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

rack mace.

these fukks like to roll out the "I have a disease" line of bullshit.

no, you have no fukking self discipline. people with cancer have a disease

my youngest brothere's is one of these fukkers.

he's been clean a few years, as far as i know, but, he still plays up the sympathy BS.

i really have little sympathy for them and when one punches out, excuse me if i don't bother to give the slightest damn.

that dumb bitch was born with an amazing gift which could have, did actually, provide her with a life of luxury. and she pissed it the fukk away. boo fukkin' hoo.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:I don't get the hate for that gorgeous human being with the glorious voice.

RIP Whitney, nobody will ever do a better version of the national anthem than you did.
Marvin Gaye totally pwns Whitney when it comes to National Anthems.

Kinda makes you want to get freaky with Lady Liberty.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Amazing voice. Fucked up personal life.

She gave us some incredible musical moments, and I'll give her credit for that. The rest is really none of my business.

And, BTW, Marvin's National Anthem at the NBA All Star Game will neve be topped.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I'm conversing with people who dabble in death pools, so it's no surprise some of you worthless fucks revel in a celebrity dying so you can pile on.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

bradhusker wrote:
She was a diva.

whre I'm from they call that an uncontrollable cunt.
why is my neighborhood on fire
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

R-Jack wrote:She spent the first half of her career being told she wasn't black enough, then spent the second half making up for lost time.

If there was justice in the world, R-Jack would be called upon to voice this (and other thoughts) as her eulogy.

:grin:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jsc810 wrote:
poptart wrote:They come in 3's, don't they.
Don Cornelius
Whitney Houston
?
The Rev. Al Sharpton.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
War Wagon wrote:I don't get the hate for that gorgeous human being with the glorious voice.

Marvin Gaye totally pwns Whitney when it comes to National Anthems.

Kinda makes you want to get freaky with Lady Liberty.
I felt like Marvin was actually "doin' his hot sexy daughter" fuckin' slidin' his meat into her georgous pussy, "whose broad hips and bright titties" " and my cock burstin' in the air", "my spunk spewed all in your hair", "gave proof all thru the night, that our incestous love was still there" "Oh saay does ur sweet pusssy taste sweeter now that your a full grown woman"

ah, fuck it, I cant make the ending rhyme worth a shit, His daughter is so fuckin hot though. Maybe thats why his dad killed him. who knows, its all fucked up.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

No tears here, Sam, but I do acknowledge the sadness of it. I also find it a bit shocking when someone as close in age to me as she was (only slightly more than a year older) checks out.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

bradhusker wrote:Whitney Houston's mom is Cissy Houston. Cissy was part of the sweet insperations, Elvis Presley's singing group on tour. Cissy brought young Whitney aged 6 to meet Elvis backstage in Las Vegas,
Go to you tube, and watch the interview that Whitney gives recounting her meeting with the KING.
She is asked what did she say to Elvis? And Whitney says, "You dont talk to elvis, you just stare at him, I just stared at him he was so stunningly beautiful", end quote.
Before this post, I didn't think Brad's Elvis obsession could possibly get any gheyer.

I was wrong.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Papa Willie wrote:One of the best voices we'll ever hear. She made me tear up on the '91 Super Bowl. I hated her shit music, but I'm not going to deny the fact that the dumb bitch could seriously fucking holler.
Agreed. Most of her music sounded like it had been written solely to make :bode: but that hardly means that she wasn't a talent at the highest level.

And fwiw, Whitney is by no means alone in that regard. For instance, I happen to hate Adele's music but even I can't deny that she has some real talent. Her version of "Love Song" is so godawful, though, that after I heard it, I had to pull up The Cure's version on youtube and post it to my Facebook wall just to get her version out of my mind.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:No tears here, Sam, but I do acknowledge the sadness of it. I also find it a bit shocking when someone as close in age to me as she was (only slightly more than a year older) checks out.
When she is slamming ludes, bennies,oxy and who knows what else,and then hitting 1 or 12 gin and tonics, and that is a bit shocking ? She is fucking lucky she made it that long and did not check out early like that Winehouse broad.

Back off the drugs and alcohol and the life expectancy might be a bit more...

What is is with famous people and checking out in hotel rooms anyway...especially LA and Vegas ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Derron wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:No tears here, Sam, but I do acknowledge the sadness of it. I also find it a bit shocking when someone as close in age to me as she was (only slightly more than a year older) checks out.
When she is slamming ludes, bennies,oxy and who knows what else,and then hitting 1 or 12 gin and tonics, and that is a bit shocking ? She is fucking lucky she made it that long and did not check out early like that Winehouse broad.
Sounds like just another day in the life of one of your fellow U&Lers, but he's still very much alive and kicking.