Joe Pa ready to take a knee...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Joe Pa ready to take a knee...

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Re: Joe Pa ready to take a knee...

Post by Smackie Chan »

BSmack wrote:Joe Pa ready to take a knee
I'm ready to take two knees.

S/

Sandusky
"I see everything twice!"
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

False start. 5 more yards of Joe Pa's dignity. Replay the death.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:False start. 5 more yards of Joe Pa's dignity. Replay the death.
Rack!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Its official, Joe Pa dead at 85.

May he rest in peace, and have his good name returned to him soon.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:Its official, Joe Pa dead at 85.

Can the kids that Sandusky raped while Joe Pa did nothing also have their sphincters returned to them soon?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Annnnnnnnd R-Jack is on the board. :mrgreen:
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

RIP Joe Pa.......
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:Its official, Joe Pa dead at 85.

Can the kids that Sandusky raped while Joe Pa did nothing also have their sphincters returned to them soon?
YOU LIED AGAIN!!! how does it feel to be a fuckin spineless liar?

YOU SAID, and I quote, " Joe Pa did nothing", end quote.

If Joe Pa wasnt told that an actual rape happenned, and he still went to the AD and reported alledged behaviours, HE DID INDEED DO SOMETHING.

SO, again, you are a maggott lying piece of shit.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:If Joe Pa wasnt told that an actual rape happenned, and he still went to the AD and reported alledged behaviours, HE DID INDEED DO SOMETHING.
He never called 911. He never confronted Sandusky. He never followed up with any of his so called superiors as to how the investigation into the alleged pederasty of one of his closest associates. And worst of all, he never limited Sandusky's access to campus facilities. Paterno died a disgraced piece of human filth because he couldn't be bothered to live up the the principles he preached when it mattered most.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Smackie Chan wrote:

S/

Sandusky
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

bradhusker in Nov. wrote:After careful consideration on this ugly ugly mess, you guys are correct, Joe Pa should have followed up on this. I guess I wanted to believe against all odds that Joe Pa was above reproach, like two other icons we know and admire, Dr. Tom, and Dr. Billy Graham. HOWEVER, sadly, this is not the case.
Its a dark dark day for everyone involved, my prayers go out to the victims here, and, when the dust settles, hopefully they can get some justice.

Get your shit together Tardhusker. You're a mess.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

so much for this being the good type of lung cancer. well, maybe it was good in that the old ped enabling POS was probably happy to check out.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

R-Jack wrote:
bradhusker in Nov. wrote:After careful consideration on this ugly ugly mess, you guys are correct, Joe Pa should have followed up on this. I guess I wanted to believe against all odds that Joe Pa was above reproach, like two other icons we know and admire, Dr. Tom, and Dr. Billy Graham. HOWEVER, sadly, this is not the case.
Its a dark dark day for everyone involved, my prayers go out to the victims here, and, when the dust settles, hopefully they can get some justice.

Get your shit together Tardhusker. You're a mess.
R Jack, I jumped the gun like everyone else.

Since then, It has been proven that McCreary has changed his story several times. Meaning that he is a liar. MEANING that no one knows what he EXACTLY told Joe Pa.
ARE you able to follow here? Or is this going over your head?

For instance, If its proven that he told Joe Pa of actual child rape? Joe Pa's legacy is finished.
HOWEVER, if McCreary spoke in generalities with Joe Pa, not using specifics, THEN Joe Pa did the correct thing by reporting it to the AD and campus police.

WHAT is so difficult for you to follow here?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:If Joe Pa wasnt told that an actual rape happenned, and he still went to the AD and reported alledged behaviours, HE DID INDEED DO SOMETHING.
He never called 911. He never confronted Sandusky. He never followed up with any of his so called superiors as to how the investigation into the alleged pederasty of one of his closest associates. And worst of all, he never limited Sandusky's access to campus facilities. Paterno died a disgraced piece of human filth because he couldn't be bothered to live up the the principles he preached when it mattered most.
Bsmack, you just proved yourself an idiot. You used my quote, and it went right over your simple-minded head.

McCreary has since changed his story several times now, Meaning, Joe Pa's legacy rests on what EXACTLY he was told.
Was Joe Pa told of actual child rape? If so, then absolutely Joe Pa should have dialed 911.
HOWEVER, if its found that McCreary spoke in generalities with no specifics to Joe Pa, then Joe Pa did the correct thing by going to the AD and campus police.

The mere fact that I had to repeat this, tells me you are a complete idiot and moron.
Without knowing the exact specifics of what Joe Pa was told, is extremely important here.
Why the fuck would I call 911 if someone tells me of innappropriate behaviour which happened a week ago?
NOW, if someone tells me specifically that a child had been raped? I pick up the phone immediately.

SO, which is it? Is Mc Creary credible with his changing stories? What do we believe here?
How do we know what he told Joe Pa?

Again, I am told of innappropriate behaviour a week ago, I then go to my superior and campus police, so they can investigate.
HOWEVER, someone tells me a child has been raped? I pick up the phone and dial 911.

You are a dumb fuck if you cant follow that.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Joe Pa was told enough that at the very least he should have barred Sandusky from bringing kids in the football facilities. He didn't even do that. He's a coward of the first order.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Smackie Chan wrote:

S/

Sandusky

Simple. And yet, brilliant.