Mike Milbury--What a jerkoff

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Mike Milbury--What a jerkoff

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Can you believe this clown? Got caught up involved in a skirmish with his son (12 y/o kids) and lost his cool. Just get him off my fucking television already. What an asshole.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/30013683/detail.html

Former Bruins Star Accused Of Assaulting Child
BOSTON -- A former Boston Bruin and current TV analyst has been charged with assault and battery on a child after a dust up during a pee wee hockey match in Brookline, police said.

Michael Milbury, who currently works as a hockey analyst for NBC Sports and the CBC, was accused of assaulting a 12-year-old youth hockey player at the Jack Kirrane Ice Skating Rink at Larz Anderson Park in Brookline last week on Dec. 9, police said.

Milbury is being charged with one count of assault and battery on a child, one count of threats to commit a crime, and disorderly conduct, police said.

Milbury is an assistant coach of his son's pee wee hockey team. The alleged victim was a player from an opposing team.

"During the shoot out I heard the player from the opposing team was in the back of Jake Milbury -- he jumped Jake in line, knocked him to the ice," said Boch Blazers co-owner, Paul Cokinos.

Milbury denies the charges. Through his attorney, he said he intervened in an altercation between his son and an opposing player.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/sports/ ... z1h0hARP7i
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Mike Milbury--What a jerkoff

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Can you believe this clown? Got caught up involved in a skirmish with his son (12 y/o kids) and lost his cool. Just get him off my fucking television already. What an asshole.
Milbury is an assistant coach of his son's pee wee hockey team. The alleged victim was a player from an opposing team.
Is suckaholic proofreading your posts for you?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

No you idiot. There was a skirmish between another child and his kid, kiddo was prolly getting his ass kicked and Milbury got involved and over-reacted.

You really couldn't infer that the first time?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Pardon me. I figured your reading skills were probably on a par with your horrible writing skills. You said he got into a skirmish. With his son. Yeah, just keep throwing gibberish out there and let everyone try to infer your meaning.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Goober McTuber wrote:You said he got into a skirmish. With his son.
And the rest of his post read like this:

"Millbury denies the charges. Through his attorney, he said he intervened in an altercation between his son and an opposing player." Way to go, dumbfuck. Not too tough to "infer" what happened or did you stop reading?

Btw -- the charges were dropped.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I had no problem with the article, just the muddle of words that Screwball threw together to introduce it. What you quoted was not "the rest of his post", but part of the article.

Wow. You just found this thread?